Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Season tickets onsale

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
Everyone get the email today ?

I was expecting something else
I received an email reminding me to renew if I hadn't already. This is the 2nd of its type which isn't a problem but a tiny bit annoying as I renewed last month. On a similar note I dont think I get all the emails Hibs send to folk on their database.

SlovSam

Bounce Radge
Never got an email from Hibs
I got an email reminding me of the early bird closing date in early May and that the seat release date is in early June.😯.

No one wants to hear my opinion again on this least of all Scotty Allan except Hibs are beginning to take the piss now but you have to admire the bare faced cheek. 😉

Alex_Mc

Bounce Radge
Would it be possible for Hibs to put out some info / FAQs for folk purchasing season tickets for next year?

Maybe something @Power could look into?

I know a fair few folk who haven't bought an ST has they don't want to pay up until its clear we will be able to watch football. I think Hibs could be a lot clearer and say that folk could get a refund etc if (and its highly likely) the season starts behind closed doors.

£385 ÷ 18 games gives you a ticket price of £19.44 so its a lot of cash per game to lose just now, which is a different time for a number of folk. I don't expect anything for the lost games of this season but parting with £385 a few weeks ago and not even sure if we will get back to ER before Sept / Oct!

Obviously the season start date might be delayed and address this, but asking folk to pay a large sum of money with no assurances of what will happen isn't great.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Power

Bounce Radge
Would it be possible for Hibs to put out some info / FAQs for folk purchasing season tickets for next year?

Maybe something @Power could look into?

I know a fair few folk who haven't bought an ST has they don't want to pay up until its clear we will be able to watch football. I think Hibs could be a lot clearer and say that folk could get a refund etc if (and its highly likely) the season starts behind closed doors.

£385 ÷ 18 games gives you a ticket price of £19.44 so its a lot of cash per game to lose just now, which is a different time for a number of folk. I don't expect anything for the lost games of this season but parting with £385 a few weeks ago and not even sure if we will get back to ER before Sept / Oct!

Obviously the season start date might be delayed and address this, but asking folk to pay a large sum of money with no assurances of what will happen isn't great.

Cheers

Fair shout. Still a lot of unknowns to work out.

The club is currently considering its position and decisions on a number of points (this season and next) - I’ve asked supporters be kept up-to-date on the moving landscape where they can (refunds, donations, future assurances etc).

In light of all that, I’m hoping the deadlines currently in place can be reviewed and moved for supporters.

Alex_Mc

Bounce Radge
Fair shout. Still a lot of unknowns to work out.

The club is currently considering its position and decisions on a number of points (this season and next) - I’ve asked supporters be kept up-to-date on the moving landscape where they can (refunds, donations, future assurances etc).

In light of all that, I’m hoping the deadlines currently in place can be reviewed and moved for supporters.
Thanks for the quick update @Power - I appreciate the situation is fluid.

I was just thinking it would be useful (and maybe even boost sales) to know if they would get a refund for any games missed/played behind closed doors.

Hopefully we get some information in the near future on plans - but I guess we don't even know the size the league might be next season either!!

Jamie

Admin
I have made my feelings clear and they still stand, I think it was the wrong time to do so and with this "season" not even decided yet, I feel hibs would have been better holding off on any ST launch until a decision was made on that, and then offer some kind of discount for being a ST holder this year.

Because at the end of the day this year's ST's have not been honoured as such and could fans technically seek refunds on games missed, not that it may happen but could they?

I also feel putting deadlines onto things, when they have no clue when football will even start and I like @cleanyman have been getting emails too which I think annoying so have unsubscribed.

Jamie

Admin
Hopefully we get some information in the near future on plans - but I guess we don't even know the size the league might be next season either!!

That is another thing too, hibs need to come out publicly and say that they oppose any league reconstruction because I would be majorly pissed off if my club voted for.

southfieldhibby

Bounce Radge
I've not renewed yet, but I will, along with a couple of kids tickets. If I don't get to attend games I'll consider it a donation to the running of the club. The one small annoyance is the deferred wages of players. That needs addressed asap.

SlovSam

Bounce Radge
Hibs do seem to be putting off decisions until the last minute or just kicking the can down the road and seeing what is around the corner.🤔

Last season isn't finished and technically season ticketholders are sitting on £80 in unused games which Hibs have kept totally Stuuumm about. For most fans its a donatable write off but there is a decision required here.🤔

This season soft sell at full prices has been underway for a while and continues apace with these reminder emails but all under false pretences as there isnt even a league structure or a start date agreed upon yet so there is a decision required here.🤔

The "early bird" dates at the start of May and seat retention dates in June still currently stand but inevitably will be overtaken by events so these must be extended so there is a decision required here🤔.

There is also a vote looming on permanent or temporary league reconstruction and whether Hibs vote to save the puddledrinkers. This influences whether some supporters will even purchase a season ticket. (I'm a NO in case anyone wondered😉) so there is another decision required here. 🤔.

Then there is the players amazing deferred income scheme wherby Scotty gets his full whack of his annual £200,000 salary but just at different times which looks to be unsustainable over the long term so there is another decision required here.🤔.

Its a fluid situation and no easy answers but Hibs need to keep the 9,000 season ticket holders who haven't yet renewed fully informed in good time as well as maintaining the veneer that "we are all in this together".🤔

At the moment the balance is just edging towards "just gies us next seasons money" and we will decide what is best for you.🤔

Last edited:

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Phenomenal number of briefs sold considering how many people are struggling financially and that we’ve no idea when we are going to be allowed into the stadium to use the ST.

Goals&Glory

Bounce Radge
5K is a superb effort especially in the current predicament.

I sorted mines yesterday. Big thanks to Mel from the ticket office in helping me do so. One of many by the looks of it kbd from the finance company but she got in touch to help set up a monthly direct debit plan with the club 👏

Briandoc

Here is my reply to any likely extension from May 8th 5pm to the "Early Bird scheme "?

" Maybe Yeah! Maybe Nah! "

Not a denial but sitting on the fence!

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your email, if there is any changes to the deadlines they will be communicated with supporters in due course.

Kind regards,

Ticket Office
Hibernian Football Club

T: +447783 626185
Easter Road Stadium, 12 Albion Place, Edinburgh, EH7 5QG
www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/

Admin
That is me and my younger son renewed using the excellent finance package Hibs offer.

Normally I have renewed first week of the payment plan, but the uncertainty over what the world will look like, a significant pay cut to help see my company through this pandemic and my disappointment at players wages at the club being deferred not reduced, stopped me renewing immediately.

After much wringing of hands and seeing what my new wage looked like, and the fact I am lucky enough to still have a job, I decided buying a season ticket for both of us will either mean I may take my seat to watch Hibernian next season, or it may mean the biggest single donation I have ever given the club.

I hope Hibs extend the deal on a payment plan to help the many Hibby's afford a season ticket next season, too many folk are furloughed or unemployed at the moment.

I wont be renewing my away season tickets until I find out of the puddledrinkers are relegated, with it easy to get Celgers and Rantic away tickets last season, its only the Guntery that the AST is handy for.

Hibs eh, they get ye every time (and I wouldnae have it any other way).

HibeeZab

Admin
Then there is the players amazing deferred income scheme wherby Scotty gets his full whack of his annual £200,000 salary but just at different times which looks to be unsustainable over the long term so there is another decision required here.🤔.
I really have zero problem with people getting paid by businesses who can afford to do so. I like that Hibs are trying to look after their staff (and lets be honest their assets) by deferring, rather than leeching off the government when they don’t have to.

The players who are entering the final month of their contracts might be in for a tough time.

Admin
I really have zero problem with people getting paid by businesses who can afford to do so. I like that Hibs are trying to look after their staff (and lets be honest their assets) by deferring, rather than leeching off the government when they don’t have to.

The players who are entering the final month of their contracts might be in for a tough time.
I am pretty sure Hibs will have utilised the government furlough scheme to the maximum, it would be crazy not to.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old