• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Season tickets onsale

Power

Bounce Radge
Can anyone tell me what the ST renewal deadline is? Are they thinking of perhaps extending it? ( @Power ?)

My finances are currently a bit uncertain like a couple of others in my group, but I do want to renew as I have a good job starting in September, and our group defo wants to stay together.
Good shout Aggs, details from M attached is great information.

Early bird deadline: until 5pm, Friday 8 May.
Payment Plan deadline:
until 5pm, Friday 8 May.
Seat release deadline:
until 5 pm on Thursday 4 June.

No details at the moment about the extension of deadlines, I expect conversations and decision will come further down the road.

The club has stated they will be flexible in regards to deadlines and I'll be picking up with them on behalf of a number of groups - especially the vulnerable and at risk - to see how we can do that successfully. Touching on this point in my update that I'll get out shortly.

From an operational perspective, I would make a soft contact with the Ticket Office (tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk) just to highlight you're an eager renewal but not at the moment - their hot on what can and can't be done, including changes and might get vital information to you later in the process before the drip of information comes down to me.

DarrenSQH

Bounce Radge
Great question but needs expert operational knowledge - Lynn or Sam are those guru’s - just fire that exact question off to tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk D.

There is a kid in the group so should be great from my understanding but will need a manual intervention from TO.
Cheers but we ended up going for the upper. Been there for cup games this year and enjoyed it

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Wit

Your post clearly has opinions in it
I said Hibs had 5.5m in the bank the previous year so there was no emergency for us altho the club would rather use season ticket sales to cover outgoings than spend cash in bank.

For some reason you jumped to the conclusion I was saying we should blow the bank balance 😜

Anyway, my season ticket has been renewed so they can spend that rather than “blow” the equivalent in the bank.

Get yours done as well tho yeah

Ifield Hibee

Bounce Radge
I've followed Hibs since 1972. I've lived in the South of England for 33 years and been heavily involved in Non-League football as a player then Manager so have only attended a handful of games each season.

For that reason I've never had a season ticket. I'm 60 now and have ceased my involvement in Non-League Football and I'm considering getting 2 season tickets. I'd probably get to about 10 games a season and so my tickets would be available quite often.

How easy is it to make them available to other Hibees (most likely other Perth based supporters where I hail from) or people on here. If I physically have the Season Cards is it easy for others to get into games without me having to post the cards back and forward. Can they print a paper ticket?

I'd appreciate any info as it will help me decide whether I buy season tickets or stick to buying tickets casually when I can attend.

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
I will be renewing, but not just now.

Jamie

Admin
Sending thank you emails out now too
Generic, send a real email and you do not get a reply.

Yes still pissed off with the whole sorry thing, good on the 1000, your ST may well be paid off for this season ending 🤣

Power

Bounce Radge
I've followed Hibs since 1972. I've lived in the South of England for 33 years and been heavily involved in Non-League football as a player then Manager so have only attended a handful of games each season.

For that reason I've never had a season ticket. I'm 60 now and have ceased my involvement in Non-League Football and I'm considering getting 2 season tickets. I'd probably get to about 10 games a season and so my tickets would be available quite often.

How easy is it to make them available to other Hibees (most likely other Perth based supporters where I hail from) or people on here. If I physically have the Season Cards is it easy for others to get into games without me having to post the cards back and forward. Can they print a paper ticket?

I'd appreciate any info as it will help me decide whether I buy season tickets or stick to buying tickets casually when I can attend.
Great commitment. Great question.

Taken from the club Season Ticket website. 💳 Card issued (for new purchases) and digital version on phone available (for all).

Will I receive a new season ticket card once I have purchased?
No, if you are renewing your seat, please retain your season card for season 2020-21. You will not be issued with a new one. For the new season, all supporters will also be able to receive a digital version of their season ticket. This will be sent via email before the new season commences, so it is important to ensure your email address remains up to date at all times. If you have lost your season card, you are able to purchase a new one for £5. Please contact tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk or call 07783 626290.

HibeeZab

Admin
The new season will start when it starts, and we’ll all go along and watch whatever Hibs team turns out against whoever the opposition are, in whatever format the league takes. It’s what we do.

There are bigger worries for us all than football right now, but the football club (like all football clubs) is suffering the knock on effects. Fair play to the 1000 who have renewed, to the many who will, and to those who’d love to but can’t justify it because of the circumstances.

I can’t wait till it’s back, but would rather it’s not rushed, and we know it’s safe to do so.

Admin
I'll renew, but given the precarious nature of my business just now I'll wait until May I think.
Me too, indeed I was thinking of buying an extra one for my oldest son who didnt have one last year, and will utilise the payment plan, but like Southfield, I am awaiting my employers furlough plans first.

Green tinted specs

Bounce Radge
I've renewed due to the fact the only thing I've been spending my money on is food shopping, so the money I would have spent going out to the Pics and for meals and the likes has paid for it. Me and my partner have minimal outgoings financially which also helps but I don't expect to be watching Hibs live for a long time.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old