• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Season tickets onsale

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
That's quite incredible, well done all who have purchased through extreme times. I'm looking to make savings to purchase mine, so far ive come up with putting the fiery one on beans and toast for the foreseeable future. Seriously well done.

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
We might hopefully see us hit the 8k mark this week with the self employed grants being paid out this week allowing more people to be in the position to commit

Rocky

Bounce Radge
Not going to lie but this season ticket holder since 1994 who has bought two season tickets since 2004, is pissed off. I've no issue with the club selling season tickets for the next season whenever that will be happening. I'm proud of fellow Hibees who have renewed. It's no surprise such is the love of our support for our club. Let's not forget though that there's games we've not got and are unlikely to for season 2019-2020. I will certainly not be looking for any reimbursement of the two season tickets I bought.

However, the club have today very 'generously' extended the date when they'll take my seat off me unless I renew for a season they absolutely can't definitively give any date for when that will start. I'm sure I'm not at all alone in being a predicament whereby because of the pandemic, there's no way I can currently afford to commit. I hope and pray the economic situation isn't absolutely armageddon and I'll soon be able to renew.

But DEADLINES in this economic environment of removing your seat is disgusting.
I agree, I think the club should offer the opportunity for long term season ticket holders (say 3 seasons or more) to secure rights to their seat for a lower price. For example they could offer a £75 option which would a) retain your seat and b) entitle you to 3 walk up tickets free of charge for next season. Or £50 / 2 matches, whatever works best.

It might be difficult to administer such a scheme to ensure you still got access to your "own" seat as a walk up in 2020/21 season, but it should be easy enough to reserve it in 21/2022 so that if people are in a position to commit again by then they can buy their "own" seat again.

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
We might hopefully see us hit the 8k mark this week with the self employed grants being paid out this week allowing more people to be in the position to commit
I admire your enthusiasm for our club hitting a notable mark like 8,000, but until things are more settled as far as getting the number of deaths down, making sure there won't be another peak and even perhaps lifting social distancing and other measures, I would rather people kept their money to ensure their families are catered for and protected, as these are much more important than giving to a football club. I have already bought our tickets, as I am in a position to do so, but hope that no one pressures our supporters into handing over money that could be better spent elsewhere. I miss the fitbaw but I hope to see my team again; others will not be so lucky.

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
I admire your enthusiasm for our club hitting a notable mark like 8,000, but until things are more settled as far as getting the number of deaths down, making sure there won't be another peak and even perhaps lifting social distancing and other measures, I would rather people kept their money to ensure their families are catered for and protected, as these are much more important than giving to a football club. I have already bought our tickets, as I am in a position to do so, but hope that no one pressures our supporters into handing over money that could be better spent elsewhere. I miss the fitbaw but I hope to see my team again; others will not be so lucky.
My enthusiasm only comes from knowing 7 people who this week have bought their tickets now money has been released to them so others may well have done the same. It’s been over a week now since we announced 7k and every day you see people on Twitter still saying they’ve renewed so yeah hopefully we will hit 8k soon, be a massive achievement with everything going on.

Smurf

Bounce Radge
Anyone struggling to afford to renew should take the refund on offer to offset cost of renewal
I've actually thought about doing exactly that but I don't feel comfortable with it. I just can't see football played in front of crowds for a very long time.

Could anyone say the 2020 European Championship due to be played 2021 will absolutely take place?

I get and understand that our club wants to honour current contracts. However, paid for by season ticket renewal for a season unlikely to happen? For me our club should be cutting costs.

Admin
I extended my 13 year old nephews ticket on Saturday, he will be itching to see the 7001 to 8000 video, I am sure.

SlovSam

Bounce Radge
Another big decision for Hibs and another one they have called right.✔

In the absence of a fixture list and a start date it would be quite unreasonable to make it a free for all on seats.

However its impressive that Hibs are assessing one month at a time and always keeping the installment option open for those who prefer this method of payment.

The NHS strip✔, the very fair season tickets extensions✔, the refund for last season✔(not used but appreciated) and the excellent comunications✔ over the last few months are slowly canceling out giving the players such an amazing free ride on wages❌ and I will renew by July closing date.

Last edited:
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old