Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Season Tickets back on sale (and moves)

Power

Bounce Radge
KP (@Kieranpower85)
11/06/2019, 12:21
Season tickets back on sale and opportunity to move seats open - I’ve had a look, some barry seats and views now available. ✅

“Season Ticket holders looking to move seats ... ideally in person, if not by phone by calling 0844 844 1875 and selecting option 2.“ pic.twitter.com/Aty01D4VqE

I’ve already flagged to the club the poor experience some are having on the ticketmaster phoneline (lack of ownership) - I’ll make sure this gets through to them.

Last edited:

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Are the club expecting supporters from previous seasons to keep using their original access card??

Power

Bounce Radge
Are the club expecting supporters from previous seasons to keep using their original access card??
New cairds for everyone this year (not had them for a while).
They’ll be in the post soon no doubt.

Additional info - we will have improved stadium access control (scanners) on all turnstiles in this coming season - setting us up to future proof access.

Last edited:

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Additional info - we will have improved stadium access control (scanners) on all turnstiles in this coming season - setting us up to future proof access.
What does that mean K?
BIG G

Jack

Bounce Radge
Improved turnstile scanners G - gives us ability to do things different in the future with stadium access.
Does that, or will that include officially being able to use your phone for access?

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
I use my phone for access now.
What would be the difference with the new scanners?

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
Consistency I’d guess. It’s rather hit and miss - from my experience. The current set up is focused on print or card specific.
My ST card works at some turnstiles, not at others, with no apparent rhyme or reason to it. I think there's defo room for improvement 👍

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old