• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Season ticket refund

Jamie

Admin
I think the club would have to offer some sort of refund or other service, I wouldn't be tempted to take it as the club will be financially hit as it is by this coming saga, this is something experts are saying could die down in the summer but come back stronger next winter aswell so even next season there could be problems.
There will be a cure by then, next years flu jab will incorporate Covid-19 IMHO

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Happy for the club to keep my cash rather than bankrupt them.

Would imagine Hibs will show games on Hibs tv to season ticket holders.
Think season ticket holders might be offered free International Hibs TV subscriptions until the end of the season? And then relax the restrictions that prevent you from watching it in the UK. That would be one solution.

Can't see them playing all the remaining fixtures behind closed doors though, be as well just suspending the season now. Top of the league champions bottom of the league relegated! :evil:
The Hibs TV subscription would be a good thing but sadly there's no way the broadcasting deal will allow Hibs to stream live matches in the UK. Its f@#&ing stupid in this day and age I know.

numptyploom

Bounce Radge
The Hibs TV subscription would be a good thing but sadly there's no way the broadcasting deal will allow Hibs to stream live matches in the UK. Its f@#&ing stupid in this day and age I know.
Don't see why not given the fact that as season ticket holders we have paid for games but have accepted we cannot watch them as expected. Hibs are going to loose on match day shop and food takings.Why should the broadcasting dealers not make their contribution in the circumstances?

Jack

Bounce Radge
We are in an unprecedented (there's that word again) situation. I would expect that to be relaxed.

Jamie

Admin
Och well I'll just start going to the cinema instead.Oh wait..
That is ok as under 500 people and no cops needed šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Bounce Radge
It's not even about spreading the disease their worried about...it;s using up emergency services when they might be needed elsewhere. The clubs shouldnt lose too much money behind closed doors. Most people are season ticket holders, and no crowds means no police etc needed so savings there.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
It's not even about spreading the disease their worried about...it;s using up emergency services when they might be needed elsewhere. The clubs shouldnt lose too much money behind closed doors. Most people are season ticket holders, and no crowds means no police etc needed so savings there.
Unless of course some fans expect to be compensated for missed games.
Probably not too many.

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
The problem is not so much the larger clubs such as ours in the SPFL, it's the smaller clubs in the lower leagues who utterly depend on money coming in to keep going. I fear many of them will not survive without any fans paying to see them.

Last edited:

Boo

Bounce Radge
Not looking for a full refund but will take the cash back for the 0-3 pumping from HoMFC.

Suggest they get the players to foot the bill.
Was it not 1-3 ( still a shocker )

Jamie

Admin

Hattie

Donator
Bounce Radge
Not interested whatsoever on Hibs refunding any money.. bigger priorities for all

Young porty

Bounce Radge
All norms have gone. I think folk are kidding themselves on if they think the season will resume anytime soon. Maybe the Scottish cup will be finished but can't see the spl being completed. Maybe to 33 games as a Killie player suggested.

Young porty

Bounce Radge
All norms have gone. I think folk are kidding themselves on if they think the season will resume anytime soon. Maybe the Scottish cup will be finished but can't see the spl being completed. Maybe to 33 games as a Killie player suggested.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of Ā£100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£15.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party