• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Season ticket refund

SirGraysheid

Bounce Radge
It looks more likely that games will be played behind closed doors.

How will the club/SPFL refund season ticket holders for these games?

Jack

Bounce Radge
I wonder if the club have event insurance.

I'm not fussy about getting any refund. If they do have insurance a double win for the club - a bigger telly maybe lol, hopefully better players.

Admin
I would be disappointed any Hibs fan would be looking for a refund on season tickets to be honest. As others have said I would rather they had my money than they get into a difficult financial position.

Last edited:

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
Think season ticket holders might be offered free International Hibs TV subscriptions until the end of the season? And then relax the restrictions that prevent you from watching it in the UK. That would be one solution.

Can't see them playing all the remaining fixtures behind closed doors though, be as well just suspending the season now. Top of the league champions bottom of the league relegated! :evil:

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Bounce Radge
It’s a bit of a stinger for Hibs tbh,no sure what happens with Smellies... tickets but assuming rest of games are behind closed doors then they’re losing Semi final cash plus Huns,M’well and The Sheep possibly due at Easter Rd if we make top 6.

March/April is when clubs are at their lowest cash wise so buying Season tickets will help a lot.

Last edited:

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Bounce Radge
500 people ..hmm could we have 500 then miss a few seat and have another 500 then miss another few seats then another 500 ....

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
500 people ..hmm could we have 500 then miss a few seat and have another 500 then miss another few seats then another 500 ....
All ticket....
Seriously. The ban may be short term.
We could see a raft of games played later.

Desperate Dan

Scottish no british, ya radge
Bounce Radge
I wouldnae be looking for a refund, I dinnae have the money now so I'm hardly going tae miss it. I miss a few games over the season, if I miss another few games, I miss another few games, so what. A season ticket is hardly a huge saving these days, I buy my seat so I can always have a seat beside the people I go with.

SirGraysheid

Bounce Radge
I was more thinking a refund/credit towards 2020/21 season ticket.

In the end of the day the club have sold a product, accepted payment.

If the club are unable to provide entry to matches. Then compensation is due.

Ron is happy to kick up prices. He must provide the agreed service.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge

You're not a lawyer then.

Smurf

Bounce Radge

The club will already be taking a financial hit and you want to kick them further... We have a weird mentality within our support at times.

bigmanandy

Bounce Radge
I think the club would have to offer some sort of refund or other service, I wouldn't be tempted to take it as the club will be financially hit as it is by this coming saga, this is something experts are saying could die down in the summer but come back stronger next winter aswell so even next season there could be problems.

May21/05/16

Bounce Radge
I wont be asking for refund its not the football clubs fault

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Gunnerhibby

Freeloading Admin Radge
Admin
not interested in a refund. The club have my cash, and have most likely spent it now, wisely or not.

Having a 'discount' on next season STs is more or less the same as taking a refund on this season.

When we sign up to Hibs its all for goals and glory, not fuckin refunds.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Admin
The real worry for Hibs or any other fitba club for that matter, is not folk wanting a refund for a nearly done season but if the pandemic does not show any signs of stalling fans may say I can swallow that, but not as in some cases spending several hundreds of pounds for new Season Tickets. Wait, walk up, buy half season tickets may be a statagy chosen by many if this is the case. Corporate sponsors who pay thousands for hospitality tables and seats would be first to jump/defer in my opinion.
As it happens I have been invited by Shetland and Orkney Hibs amigos to attend their slossfully indulgent Corporate gig on Saturday. May be the last match for a good while.

BIG G

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£15.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party