• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Season ticket package

Power

Bounce Radge
Didn't really finish that thought. So I think that would mean that if Hibs have 9,000 ST holders for 20/21, then Hibs themselves would also be able to sell 4,500 virtual tickets to a match that's on sky, and allow those people to watch on Hibs tv. If the match isn't live on sky I think they'd be able to sell as many as they like.

Just speculating though, no idea what the actual agreement is.
Can we sell virtual match tickets to non-ST holders KP?
I’m hoping so (to look after all types of Hibs supporter). It was certainly proposed back in May - but no further updates - appreciate there is lots of talks between clubs, SPFL, virtual platform and broadcasters though.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Is the ticket office opened? Mate wants tae buy a season ticket this week and disnae dae internet.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Just the one member of staff working from home at the moment for the Ticket Office - available on the phone

Sales – 07783 626185
Enquiries – 07783 626290
Cheers K. 👍

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Bounce Radge
With the International package we used to have agreements with other teams where we gave their fans access to our stream and vice-versa. That meant we got to see a good few Away games live. Does this new agreement scupper that?

Jamie

Admin
That’s interesting however I failed to add I have never watched a live game.
Maybe the poor ish quality only affects recorded footage shown later?
Sounds like my concerns might be misplaced
Do you change the setting from the low res 200 (that is set as default) to the higher Hd setting mate 1500 mate?

I was exact same until I found that setting, change to 1500 mate then see the difference...

20200629_213853.jpg

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
Do you change the setting from the low res 200 (that is set as default) to the higher Hd setting mate 1500 mate?

I was exact same until I found that setting, change to 1500 mate then see the difference...

View attachment 2856
Hi Jamie
I do, I think I read your advice in a previous thread 👍🏻
The quality still isn’t fantastic though is it? I am not expecting Sky quality, maybe just “Sportscene” in terms of picture clarity.

Jamie

Admin
Hi Jamie
I do, I think I read your advice in a previous thread 👍🏻
The quality still isn’t fantastic though is it? I am not expecting Sky quality, maybe just “Sportscene” in terms of picture clarity.
Its watchable here mate when I set to 1500, but no FHD lol, with sky doing the broadcasting hoping it will be better

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
Looking forward to catching up wae ye’s when all this is over and we’re back. Gives me another seat option beside ye’s if I need away fae the Leith Isa.
Different for me to have my two whipper snappers at my side 38 GG, I need a beer and all things Hibs, oh and I prefer 38DDs.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old