• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Season Over & the SPFL Proposals?

SPFL Proposals - Yes or No

• Yes and farewell Jambos

Votes: 102 88.7%
  • No let us bide our time and see what happens

Votes: 13 11.3%

• Total voters
I loved the 70's.....
1870s?

051DA701-F2A3-4F74-9786-BC945659A015.jpeg
Zzzzzzz

Just put this shit to bed, ffs. It's a fucking embarrassment that we've entertained this desperate old harridan as long as we have. This straw-clutching nonsense has nothing – not one solitary thing – to do with "the good of the game", and everything to do with the fact that she's turned a club that should've been on the up into relegation fodder.

But even if she gets her fucking way, end this pissing about today. Even for Scottish football, it's frankly astonishing that we are still letting one representative of one fuckin club with tickets on itself: the Premiership "needs" Hearts? Funny, it seemed to do just fine without Hearts, Hibs AND the Huns not so very long ago.

fuck everything about the jambos.
Them getting relegated is justified, and we dont need THEM in any shape or form to progress.
Plus your "friends" In the west opinion is hilarious , on a hibernians forum.
I'm getting the reek of stinking jambo

Have a word with yersel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a word with yersel

Take a fuck to yersel. I apoligised

You can’t have champions, promotion etc without relegation. End of. Gies peace

Hearts are the worst this season, the worst for a calendar year and I think the worst team for the last 18 months. Relegation/expulsion from the top table of Scottish Football is entirely valid.

Also, the idea of relegating six (6) teams from one division to satisfy the demands of one self entitled poorly run deviant populated sex offender employing racist player ignoring tax avoiding facist supporter stain on Scottish society is fucking not on.

Send them down.

Once again this is dragging its heels

This should have been sorted this week with a vote on Monday at the very latest

Its clear she doesn't have the support

I agree to an extent. I also tend to opt out of debates surrounding who is the biggest, I just get a wee bit irked when I read journalists and fans saying that Hearts are somehow bigger and have a higher status in the game than we do or The Sheep for that matter. I suppose I just instinctively feel the need to defend our club at all times, even when I agree it is all a bit futile in the general scheme of things....especially now. Hibs, Hearts and The Sheep IMO are big clubs outside of the Old Firm in such a small country as Scotland.
RE the Old Firm. They will always be the biggest and most influential clubs in Scotland. This is mainly due to their support being derived from the sectarian divide which i'm afraid still exists in this country and probably always will. The early 80's was the only time this was not the case in the last 50 or so years, and that was due to both of them having poor managers at the time and bad signings, and The Sheep and Dundee United profiting from that due to both of them being well run clubs, having top class managers, and fantastic youth scouting systems. All before Bosman of course, an act which just benefited the bigger clubs who could pay the highest wages. Hibs should have pushed on from the early 70's, instead we stagnated and went backwards due to constant living on past glories, a fractious relationship between an old school manager and owner, and the change to a 10 team premier league. We will have our day again though i'm sure of that.

This line more than any, is the reason I am proud to be a Hibs fan.

Did I read that they are willing to pay for some clubs coronavirus tests if they bundle through reconstruction? That club is truly pathetic. Just go down FFS.

Dinnae you start rumours, he is a pal right.

Have a word with yersel

Ladies, handbags doon, noo! Peace, love and enjoy the demise of the Gorgie Spunkstains, as Hibs fans its our job to agree its fucking hilarious. They are viciously wiping said stains off the breeks of the top league as they dribble doon the leg of the championship.

Hearts are the worst this season, the worst for a calendar year and I think the worst team for the last 18 months. Relegation/expulsion from the top table of Scottish Football is entirely valid.

Also, the idea of relegating six (6) teams from one division to satisfy the demands of one self entitled poorly run deviant populated sex offender employing racist player ignoring tax avoiding facist supporter stain on Scottish society is fucking not on.

Send them down.

And you wonder why we think Southfield is well respected?

??????? uou just gotta laughat their desperation. It just makes it all the better for me...pathetic self obsessed scrounging puddle drinking mutants ? they are irrelevant With thier pink pound and racist club ??

Just put this shit to bed, ffs. It's a fucking embarrassment that we've entertained this desperate old harridan as long as we have. This straw-clutching nonsense has nothing – not one solitary thing – to do with "the good of the game", and everything to do with the fact that she's turned a club that should've been on the up into relegation fodder.

But even if she gets her fucking way, end this pissing about today. Even for Scottish football, it's frankly astonishing that we are still letting one representative of one fuckin club with tickets on itself: the Premiership "needs" Hearts? Funny, it seemed to do just fine without Hearts, Hibs AND the Huns not so very long ago.

100% spot on, The decision has been made, fucking embarrassing how many proposals this *&*^ gets to make before she accepts they have lost big time!!

Geissler is a Jambo too.

Geissler is a Jambo too.
Aye,fair play to him for replying there.

Have a word with yersel

Aye very good

Glorious

Another couple of clubs ridiculing Budgey’s face saving exercise. Remarkable that this is going to a series of meetings next week. Daily Record going with the line that Doncaster will be spelling out the damage it could cause smaller clubs if restructuring the leagues does not take place. Pile of sh1te.

Read in the Athletic earlier today that clubs have been in talks with streaming partners should they get the go ahead to stream those games which are not televised.

11 already use or appear to be happy to use one company in particular. The Hun Dogs do not and will not.

Shes like a rambling fool that wont go away, lower league clubs know what's going on and have said in there hordes they wont back Hearts reconstruction to get themselves promoted.

Its a god awful embarrassment for Scottish football.it has dragged on and in accept the decision with a bit of dignity, this regional meetings what is that going to change, the clubs in the lower leagues have publicly now told them its a no go, accept it and shut up and move on. When this doesn't go their way there will be another meeting..fick reminds me of my company we will have a meeting about having another meeting.Then they pull this shit out in the middle of all this, yes someone was interested in a takeover bid, they will try anything to wriggle back into the league.

The Don has spoken

Nail in coffin

8F9F47F8-A211-473C-A1AE-96A14F1B6BFF.jpeg
Another step in the right direction. Also news that Anderson set to gift £4.75m which would cover cost of testing for all clubs. Just need the latest reconstruction proposal kicked into touch this week then we can get onto the legal shenanigans that HoMFC have been threatening for months.

Can't quite get my head around what having a virtual season ticket would mean, but yes, on the face of it it does look like an innovative way to deal with an unprecedented challenge. However I have already bought a season ticket, does this mean I have to buy another one in order to see Hibs playing on the TV ?

Can't quite get my head around what having a virtual season ticket would mean, but yes, on the face of it it does look like an innovative way to deal with an unprecedented challenge. However I have already bought a season ticket, does this mean I have to buy another one in order to see Hibs playing on the TV ?
I would think that having a ST would entitle you to watch all home games on Hibs TV,Sky will be filming all games anyway so would just use their feed.
Suspect you’ll be able to pay to watch Away games too.

I would think that having a ST would entitle you to watch all home games on Hibs TV,Sky will be filming all games anyway so would just use their feed.
Suspect you’ll be able to pay to watch Away games too.
That's fine. As long as I am not being asked to pay more to watch Sky live coverage of Hibs home matches when I have already bought a season ticket. I have no intention of giving Sky Sports any money.

My questions would be 1) Do we Season Ticket holders have to pay extra? 2) How would it affect any discounts for this season’s Season Tickets? 3) What will happen with current Hibs TV subscribers?

So all games will be available on online stream sites then....

So all games will be available on online stream sites then....
This is one of the times when,if we as fans can afford to help our club then we should mate.
We’ll no be making much money in the next 6 months.

I suppose this would mean an end to any talk of playing matches in front of limited crowds in hub stadiums such as Murrayfield and Hampden ? Also, will this be for the whole of season 2020/21 ?...what if it becomes deemed to be safe to allow crowds back into stadiums half way through the season ?

Wonder if we'll hear anything soon about the Scottish Cup?

Wonder if we'll hear anything soon about the Scottish Cup?

Wouldn't think so M. The big desire is to play it in front of fans/big crowd if possible with the SFA willing to kick that can down the road as much as possible (end of year/start of next year). Fixtures worth a lot of money to SFA and clubs remaining.

Wouldn't think so M. The big desire is to play it in front of fans/big crowd if possible with the SFA willing to kick that can down the road as much as possible (end of year/start of next year). Fixtures worth a lot of money to SFA and clubs remaining.
Understandable. Only so much can kicking before decisions have to be made though! Maybe the LC is cancelled next year to make way for SC fixtures?

@Power

Have Hibs considered linking up with local restaurants, like La Favorita, to deliver "hospitality packages" before and during games?

Just kidding ... sort of.

@Power

Have Hibs considered linking up with local restaurants, like La Favorita, to deliver "hospitality packages" before and during games?

Just kidding ... sort of.

And Scorpio Leisure?
Sure you’re no stranger to the glory hole concept Jacko so depending on the size of your fun plunger you might even be able to socially distance ?

Not sure i like the sound of this " During the 2020/21 season, each Premiership club will be able to sell a package to season ticket holders to watch all home games. " I'm forking out the best part of 50 quid a month as it is

NEWSFLASH - season ticket holders won’t need to pay more cash to watch (non Sky) home games on a live stream from Hibs.

Was the season ticket money just a gift until we can get back in our seats????

Home from work to read that the clubs in the top two tiers are being asked their views on a 14 team league for 5 years.?

WTF next?
Why not statute a rule that in the eventuality of hearts ending up bottom of the league in future seasons, it's the club above them that gets relegated.

Problem solved.

NEWSFLASH - season ticket holders won’t need to pay more cash to watch (non Sky) home games on a live stream from Hibs.

Was the season ticket money just a gift until we can get back in our seats????
We’ll be the same as the Celtic

This thread has been viewed 107034 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back