• No let us bide our time and see what happens

Votes: 13 11.3%

• Total voters

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Have we got our £50,000 grand yet from Mr Daftie of Baillie Gifford.😂

£3million in total. Scottish football is truly bonkers.😂
What's the chances we don't bother with it? Could see us Hunco Smellies... Sheep maybe passing and letting it go to the more needing clubs.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
Worth a listen

That's a corker. Tom English and Craig Levein attempting to bully Donald Findlay.
Tom English is really quite a disgrace, not independent thought or reporting, just parroting the Budgie.

Potter should be welcoming the 'expulsion' of the Gunts. They were doomed anyhow, simply because they are pish. Had the season finished 'properly' they'd be down and it would be plain to see that Potter should shoulder most of the blame. This way they (and he) can blame everyone else, including us vermin.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Another pro Gorgie rant from English today.
Made my feelings clear to the BBC as it’s totally unacceptable that we are forced to listen to the biased views of an irrational madman both on radio and internet.

Prick of a man.

Desperate Dan

Scottish no british, ya radge
Bounce Radge
Partick to join Hearts in legal fight after receiving a 'offer' to fund there legal fees.
Used tae be my favourite team fae the weege, joining forces with that lot after being bribed for the costs, poor choice. Had a degree of sympathy for their plight because I actually thought they were hard done by but now they can GTF

Sir Shrink

Bounce Radge
Partick to join Hearts in legal fight after receiving a 'offer' to fund there legal fees.
I don't really see what difference it makes to the Jags joining in. They could just sit and see how the Gunts get on, which will settle the case one way or another.
All they are doing is risking their relationship with other clubs, and potentially the wrath of the SFA.

Daft move.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
I don't really see what difference it makes to the Jags joining in. They could just sit and see how the Gunts get on, which will settle the case one way or another.
All they are doing is risking their relationship with other clubs, and potentially the wrath of the SFA.

Daft move.
Maybe their Chief Exec Halloween Heid (Gerry Britton) fears for his job due to the financial hit they’ll take and fancies a return to law??

He’s more qualified than Leslie The Conveyancer Deans anyway.

Al Catraz

Bounce Radge
Wonder who is covering their legal fees which will have to be paid back once this collapses.
No doubt James Big balls Anderson will be somewhere about it. Does make you wonder how he made his hundreds of Millions by being a "shrewd and successful investor" ??

Sir Shrink

Bounce Radge
Wonder who is covering their legal fees which will have to be paid back once this collapses.
They won't be 'paid back' they just won't be recovered through the court but the Gunts and Partick may also have to pick up all/some of the fees incurred by the SPFL defending the action.

bigmanandy

Bounce Radge
Shocking that theyve taken a democratic descion to court, now have to be in dispute of our game and its rules. What are UEFA making of this, ludicrous stuff.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
So they're going to court for compensation..
I thought they already got a bigger than usual prize for being shite?

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old