• Yes and farewell Jambos

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • No let us bide our time and see what happens

Votes: 13 11.7%

• Total voters

Hattie

Donator
Bounce Radge
I'm with Greenmachine, I'm more interested in what's good for Hibs and the general game than what's bad for Gunts and IMO that's expanding the league and playing each other twice to make it mair competitive. I dislike Gunts cause they're our local rivals I fuckin detest the huns and soapys because of what they stand for so what happens tae Gunts isnae at the centre of my universe so long as it disnae affect us.
Ive actually not seen the proposals, but i tweeted a few weeks back that if the league getting made bigger would only work if we played each other 1x H & A.
If that was the case i would be happy to accept that as the way to go permanently, not some ill fated temporary farce. Said it for years our game has been destroyed due to the sometimes 6 games v rivals a season. If it gets restructured AND its still in same basics, 2 x H&A and splits. My time will most definitely be up with the game. It needs drastic change and we have the perfect opportunity, if we dont take it now then we never will and we will keep sliding into the abyss of football.. All my opinion, but i will definitely call it time if its changed but not changed if you see what i mean

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Bounce Radge
The very much overrated Dempster is flying a kite here to see how the land lies but there isnt any doubt she does want to save the puddledrinkers and as always she completely misreads the situation.😥.

Consider a possible scenario that Hibs is the final vote that saves the puddledrinkers and forces the SPFL to find another solution which probably will be a null and void season and everyone stays where they are.

Dempster and Queen Anne would enjoy a nice lunch and over a decent Chardonnay sit back and chat about "women in football" and "breaking down the barriers" and how to influence Scottish football for the challenge ahead. Pass the fkn sick bag pleeese .😤

The puddledrinkers support of course would be on cloud fkn 9 and rightly so.

Their support would rally to the season ticket cause and they would all be dancing around whistling and singing to the tune of "The Great Escape".

Donations to their impressive supporters trust would break the £1million and they would vow to get behind the club and ensure that on the field they will get back to their 'rightful' place as a Top 4 club and the danger of relegation must never happen again.

A few decent ones would recognise the Hibs decision while the rest would take the tribal attitude of not giving a FCK and only caring about their own team just exactly as we would.

The Hibs support on the other hand would be totally disillusioned and split right down the middle or 85%/15% based on polls so far.

There would be calls for a season ticket boycott, anger and recriminations and the very tenuous link between board and support would be completely fragmented.

Without doubt we will lose a considerable number of season ticket holders and go into the next season far weaker than we should be and certainly far weaker than our major competitor.😥.

As always Dempster never sees the big picture. She has short term thinking or temper tantrums on anything from loyalty points or the Lennon debacle and statement or the lets save "Scotland's Shame 2012" statement or her isolation of the Since 1875 singing section.

Ron will make the call but he doesn't understand Scottish football yet and Dempster isnt the one to teach him.😥
You’ve summed up in your post the reasons why Dempster/Hibs won’t save the Gunts.

Get a Beer in the fridge and prepare to watch the greatest behind the scenes documentary the BBC have ever made :devilishy:

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Ron will make the call but he doesn't understand Scottish football yet and Dempster isnt the one to teach him.😥
I don't think that's the dynamic at Hibs - Dempster does what she's told, and does it pretty doggedly. I think the driving and direction is being done by RG's own Scottish people.

Hattie

Donator
Bounce Radge
When we had 2 leagues huns and soapys were still dominant but they wirnae runaway 1st and 2nd every year. It was a bit mair competitive.
The last few years of the old 1st division was consistently won by celtics greatest ever team..... Hibs were usually 2nd... huns a few places back

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
I don't think that's the dynamic at Hibs - Dempster does what she's told, and does it pretty doggedly. I think the driving and direction is being done by RG's own Scottish people.
It will be.
Leeann Dempster is an employee of Hibernian...a club owned by Ron Gordon and his man on the board Archie Paton. As CEO of the club she is certainly a major player and she will definately have a significant input, but at the end of the day it's the man at the top who will be driving this and who will have the final say.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Ive actually not seen the proposals, but i tweeted a few weeks back that if the league getting made bigger would only work if we played each other 1x H & A.
If that was the case i would be happy to accept that as the way to go permanently, not some ill fated temporary farce. Said it for years our game has been destroyed due to the sometimes 6 games v rivals a season. If it gets restructured AND its still in same basics, 2 x H&A and splits. My time will most definitely be up with the game. It needs drastic change and we have the perfect opportunity, if we dont take it now then we never will and we will keep sliding into the abyss of football.. All my opinion, but i will definitely call it time if its changed but not changed if you see what i mean
You’re aware how many clubs rely on Rangers and Celtc visits twice a season. Also aware those that give up 3 stands to accommodate as many as possible in order to maximise income.

Depending on where they are after the split that can be for example (rough back of fag packet calcs) 20,000 away f@nnies in total per season @ 25 quid.

That’s the sole reason these clubs will never allow reconstruction. Only Hibs, Sheep and HoMFC don’t rely upon them and have more home fans than away.

Hamilton turnover is <£3m, Well, St J under £5m. None of them will risk losing up to 250k.

The league should have been increased years ago. Dundee, Falkirk, Dunfermline and many others are worthy of a shot at the top league and playing once would make the derby and Old Filth games much more appealing.

Sadly money talks and Scottish football is a joke run by clowns with way too much influence held by the bigoted duo who would never agree to two less derbies. The TV companies who pay us next to nowt also wouldn’t want this and would likely make threats.

Hattie

Donator
Bounce Radge
You’re aware how many clubs rely on Huns and Celtc visits twice a season. Also aware those that give up 3 stands to accommodate as many as possible in order to maximise income.

Depending on where they are after the split that can be for example (rough back of fag packet calcs) 20,000 away f@nnies in total per season @ 25 quid.

That’s the sole reason these clubs will never allow reconstruction. Only Hibs, Sheep and HoMFC don’t rely upon them and have more home fans than away.

Hamilton turnover is <£3m, Well, St J under £5m. None of them will risk losing up to 250k.

The league should have been increased years ago. Dundee, Falkirk, Dunfermline and many others are worthy of a shot at the top league and playing once would make the derby and Old Filth games much more appealing.

Sadly money talks and Scottish football is a joke run by clowns with way too much influence held by the bigoted duo who would never agree to one less derby. The TV companies who pay us next to nowt also wouldn’t want this and would likely make threats.
I get your point.
But that’s exactly why the game is fecked.
needs majorly overhauled, an administration that has heehaws to stand up to tv, and runs the game properly.
treading water is only delaying the inevitable.
How many people are sick to death of the whole shambles around Scottish football, and of course the media and its preferences to two teams.
If the correct changes dont happen when we have the opportunity then it may well happen as a result of the game up here simply dying.
Probably orchestrated by the media and its two teams, to get their move

Power

Bounce Radge
Great thread, fantastic insight - very helpful to have this and other views elsewhere to help me represent the support as best I can. I’ll continue passing comments on as verbatim/as is.

Hibs will do what the right thing to do is and what is right for us (club and support) and nobody else. I’ve not seen anything that would make me doubt that, another period of trust in me but that’s the role.

Still a long way to go - this week isn’t the end game on this, still too many moving parts.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
I get your point.
But that’s exactly why the game is fecked.
needs majorly overhauled, an administration that has heehaws to stand up to tv, and runs the game properly.
treading water is only delaying the inevitable.
How many people are sick to death of the whole shambles around Scottish football, and of course the media and its preferences to two teams.
If the correct changes dont happen when we have the opportunity then it may well happen as a result of the game up here simply dying.
Probably orchestrated by the media and its two teams, to get their move
Agree

HibeeZab

Admin
The fact this isn’t being used as the catalyst for real reconstruction (not some ridiculous 14 team multiple spilt nonsense) is a waste.

So for that reason, I say call it now using average points to determine final positions.

As for the Scottish Cup, complete it as part of the start of the new season.

Jack

Bounce Radge
The very much overrated Dempster is flying a kite here to see how the land lies but there isnt any doubt she does want to save the puddledrinkers and as always she completely misreads the situation.😥.

Consider a possible scenario that Hibs is the final vote that saves the puddledrinkers and forces the SPFL to find another solution which probably will be a null and void season and everyone stays where they are.

Dempster and Queen Anne would then enjoy a nice lunch and over a decent Chardonnay sit back and chat about "women in football" and "breaking down the barriers" and how to influence Scottish football for the challenge ahead. Pass the fkn sick bag pleeese .😤

The puddledrinkers support of course would be on cloud fkn 9 and rightly so.

Their support would rally to the season ticket cause and they would all be dancing around whistling and singing to the tune of "The Great Escape".

Donations to their impressive supporters trust would break the £1million and they would vow to get behind the club and ensure that on the field they will get back to their 'rightful' place as a Top 4 club and the danger of relegation must never happen again.

A few decent ones would recognise the Hibs decision while the rest would take the tribal attitude of not giving a FCK and only caring about their own team just exactly as we would.

The Hibs support on the other hand would be totally disillusioned and split right down the middle or 85%/15% based on polls so far.

There would be calls for a season ticket boycott, anger and recriminations and the very tenuous link between board and support would be completely fragmented.

Without doubt we will lose a considerable number of season ticket holders and go into the next season far weaker than we should be and certainly far weaker than our major competitor.😥.

As always Dempster never sees the big picture.

She has short term thinking or temper tantrums on anything from loyalty points or the Lennon debacle and subsequent joke statement or the lets save "Scotland's Shame 2012" statement or her isolation of the "Since 1875" singing section or getting her mates to "sponsor" the shirt.😔

A lot of good points that I'm sure LD will have to consider.

bigmanandy

Bounce Radge
Dont want reconstruction if I'm honest doesn't appeal to me, Hearts only have themselves to blame for being in a relegation place and should be relegated when the time comes if and when the season cant be completed.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
You dont think they'll enlarge the league then
We had 2 leagues 40 odd years ago.
You’re aware how many clubs rely on Huns and Celtc visits twice a season. Also aware those that give up 3 stands to accommodate as many as possible in order to maximise income.

Sadly money talks and Scottish football is a joke run by clowns with way too much influence held by the bigoted duo who would never agree to two less derbies. The TV companies who pay us next to nowt also wouldn’t want this and would likely make threats.
This became a bigger issue with the home clubs keeping gate money.
Suggest splitting the gate money as it used to be , and listen to the arsecheeks howl at the moon.

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
Football is irrelevant, new season could start in August and stop again at anytime. Best wishes go to all supporters and their families at this time. My Bro in Law is a good Hearts radge, laid very low with the virus. If his team survives I'll smile and be happy for him. When he recovers, he'll understand my wee smile if they go down. Ooh the banter.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old