Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Time to dust off this old classic

By the light of the silvery moon
Relegations coming soon
To those K untz in Maroooooooon

Rocky

Bounce Radge
If anyone gets bored of noising up jambos today may I also recommend commenting a single asterisk against any "nine in a row" posts from the smellies. It seems to upset them

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
Hope to fcuk Tom English gives it a rest now. Fed up with his incessant whining. For the BBC's Big Cheese on Scottish Sport to be banging on and on with his personal and misguided vendettas was an embarrassment. Succulent lamb journalism seems to be alive and well with this chap. Despite being filleted by Doncaster live on the radio, he just kept on repeating his daft wee mantras, seemingly oblivious to the facts staring him in the face.

Move on Tom son, they're doon.

Rocky

Bounce Radge

Ffs still stuck in the u bend. Get them flushed

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
At long last the ridiculously long and tedious debate about reconstruction has finally been brought to an end. God knows how much time has been wasted over these last few months. Congratulations to Smellies... for another championship win. It was well deserved as they were by far the best and most consistent team in the league up to the end of the campaign in mid March. Hearts have IMO every right to be aggrieved with how things have worked out for them. There was no doubt they had been the worst team in the league up until close of play as seen by their league placing, and to be honest they would have faced a huge struggle to avoid relegation had the league continued as normal. Personally I think they might have ended up in the play-off place but we will never know now. It does seem to me though ridiculously unfair to relegate a club with 8 matches left to play when they are only 4 points adrift at the bottom. The consequences for them will be huge. I accept I will likely be in a minority of Hibs fans who take the same view as me, but there you go. If we had been in the same situation as them I have no doubt we would have been saying it is grossly unfair as well and we would have been fighting tooth and nail for reconstruction of the league. I have no doubt they will now be taking legal action, as would we if it was us in their situation. To be honest, I am in favour of permanent league reconstruction, not temporary just to save Hearts. As usual though, it has all came down to money and of course the Sky TV deal which could not be jeapordised in any way.
What is far more important now is that the the SPFL, the SFA and the Scottish Government get together for serious discussions as to how we are going to realistically re-start our game in August or September. I have no doubt a close eye will be being kept on the German Bundesliga which restarted at the week-end behind closed doors. I'm afraid this is what we are going to have to make do with (hopefully only temporarily) in Scotland but it will only be allowed if (a) it is seen that the German model has worked and that all safety precautions have been taken, and (b) it is financially worth the bother in Scotland given that so many of our clubs depend on gate income rather than TV money. The recently muted idea of having hub stadiums being used around the country is far from ideal, but at least it is an attempt to get something going which might mean we at least have crowds at our games. As I've said before scottish football now faces the biggest and most serious challenge it has ever faced, as do all of our clubs including Hibs. We must find a way of trying to get crowds of some sort back watching our football as quickly as possible otherwise we are heading for real disaster. I agree with the The Sheep director who said at the week-end that a re-structuring of the league next summer looks to be to be unavoidable as there will be substantially less clubs still around at that time. We just have to hope for the best from this sorry situation.

Last edited:

bigmanandy

Bounce Radge
At long last the ridiculously long and tedious debate about reconstruction has finally been brought to an end. God knows how much time has been wasted over these last few months. Congratulations to Smellies... for another championship win. It was well deserved as they were by far the best and most consistent team in the league up to the end of the campaign in mid March. Hearts have IMO every right to be aggrieved with how things have worked out for them. There was no doubt they had been the worst team in the league up until close of play as seen by their league placing, and to be honest they would have faced a huge struggle to avoid relegation had the league continued as normal. Personally I think they might have ended up in a the play-off place but we will never know now. It does seem to me though ridiculous to relegate a club with 8 matches left to play when they are only 4 points adrift at the bottom. The consequences for them will be huge. I accept I will likely be in a minority of Hibs fans who take the same view as me, but there you go. If we had been in the same situation as them I have no doubt we would have been saying it is grossly unfair as well and we would have been fighting tooth and nail for reconstruction of the league. To be honest, I am in favour of permanent league reconstruction, not temporary just to save Hearts. As usual though, it has all came down to money and of course the Sky TV deal which could not be jeapordised in any way.
What is far more important now is that the the SPFL, the SFA and the Scottish Government get together for serious discussions as to how we are going to realistically re-start our game in August or September. I have no doubt a close eye will be being kept on the German Bundesliga which restarted at the week-end behind closed doors. I'm afraid this is what we are going to have to make do with (hopefully only temporarily) in Scotland but it will only be allowed if (a) it is seen that the German model has worked and that all safety precautions have been taken, and (b) it is financially worth the bother in Scotland given that so many clubs depend on gate income rather than TV money. The idea of having hub stadiums being used around the country is far from ideal, but at least it is an attempt to get something going which might mean we have crowds at our games. As I've said before scottish football now faces the biggest and most serious challenge it has ever faced, as do all of our clubs including Hibs. We must find a way of trying to get crowds of some sort back watching our football as quickly as possible otherwise we are heading for real disaster. I agree with the The Sheep director who said at the week-end that a re-structuring of the league next summer looks to be to be unavoidable as there will be substantially less clubs still around at that time. We just have to hope for the best from this sorry situation.
From there statement they are still going to push the reconstruction thing, but I still dont see what right they would have to come back up after officially being relegated.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old