Scottish teams in Europe

Greenmachine

Private Member
Reaction score
Funny as it was to see the huns gubbed last night....we have a taste of what VAR is going to be like when it is introduced into scottish football this season. In other words it won't solve anything and will create even more controversy and bad feeling than we have already. Add to that the "hand ball in the penalty box" rule which I have thought for many years is the worst rule in football, and you have the perfect storm. We are in for an interesting season.

Last edited:

tayside hibee

Private Member
Reaction score
Oh the irony……..
First thing at work this morning, I had a wee dig at a hun workmate about last night , all I got was , “ you should want us to win, the coefficient” and all that bollocks. I disagreed of course, then we agreed to disagree.
Later in the day, after it died down, I started talking about Celtic in the CL , and he played into my hands by declaring that he hoped the smellies would get a doing every game.
”:what about the coefficient” I asked . ………silence 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Oh the irony……..
First thing at work this morning, I had a wee dig at a hun workmate about last night , all I got was , “ you should want us to win, the coefficient” and all that bollocks. I disagreed of course, then we agreed to disagree.
Later in the day, after it died down, I started talking about Celtic in the CL , and he played into my hands by declaring that he hoped the smellies would get a doing every game.
”:what about the coefficient” I asked . ………silence 😂😂😂😂😂😂

He didnae know what a coefficient was.

Jack K

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Dundee Utd's shot at Europe tonight
I'll miss it as I am going to be entertained by Noddy Holder at the fringe.

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Dundee Utd's shot at Europe tonight
I'll miss it as I am going to be entertained by Noddy Holder at the fringe.

Long time since I had a fringe, nearly as long as I can remember the Arabs having that excellent shot at Europe.

Weehibbydrew

Mellowed Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Long time since I had a fringe, nearly as long as I can remember the Arabs having that excellent shot at Europe.
Two excellent shots - a European Cup semi-final and a UEFA Cup final. Not to be sniffed at.
And easily within the recall of the majority of the Bounce massif.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Two excellent shots - a European Cup semi-final and a UEFA Cup final. Not to be sniffed at.
And easily within the recall of the majority of the Bounce massif.
Cheated by a bent referee in the semi final iirc?
They were a good side to watch at that time.

Weehibbydrew

Mellowed Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Cheated by a bent referee in the semi final iirc?
They were a good side to watch at that time.
They were indeed. And all on a shoestring.

Will never happen again, for any of us 😕

CorkHibee1875

Private Member
Reaction score
I'll watch the Dundee United game tonight on BBC Scotland but genuinely can't see them beating Alkmaar over two legs. They're a good side and I think they'll have too much quality for United.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
I'll watch the Dundee United game tonight on BBC Scotland but genuinely can't see them beating Alkmaar over two legs. They're a good side and I think they'll have too much quality for United.
I'm lookin forward to next Thurs to see the decider live. If the roof doesnae fall in before the final whistle.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong.....cos I don't mind Dundee utd....but I've a feeling they may get skelped tonight.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong.....cos I don't mind Dundee utd....but I've a feeling they may get skelped tonight.

Be a toughy thats for sure. Wonder if they've sold out there tickets. Can't remember last time I seen Tannadice full.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

This thread has been viewed 3639 times.

Support the Site!

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75