• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Scottish Slaves!

Jack

Private Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised no-one has spotted this charming English footballer in the media recently.

James Hurst, former West Brom and Portsmouth defender, was arrested Drumchapel in April.

Selected quotes include;

Calling the Scotland's finest “Scottish slaves”

For the prosecution “He said he is from the Queen’s country and all Scottish are slaves to him.”

Hurst “You are not the law, you are civilians in uniform, Queen’s country rules, you live in Scottish slums, I am superior.”

He also said he had covid and coughed in the police officers faces!

He's currently on remand. I hope it's Her Majestys Prison Barlinnie where I'm sure the butlers will take care of his every need :3:

No, I couldn't believe it either however its covered in the media here and in England. Here's the STV version.

"Keith Tuck, defending, told the court Hurst, who now plays for non-league Hednesford Town, has aspirations of becoming a player/manager on his release."

Sounds like he could have a future up here amongst the slaves.

"Keith Tuck, defending, told the court Hurst, who now plays for non-league Hednesford Town, has aspirations of becoming a player/manager on his release."

Sounds like he could have a future up here amongst the slaves.

Fuck me there are stories and non stories. Jack give me a shout when a real story is out there. ie Storries in Leith Walk is open for business,that is what I call important.

Regards, to the best rolls and vanilla slices in Scotland

BIG G

Last edited:
Fuck me there are stories and non stories. Jack give me a shout when a real story is out there. ie Storries in Leith Walk is open for business,that is what I call important.

BIG G
Dinnae forget the bran scones and scotch pies. My resupply stop on my way back to devon

the story of Storries is a story amongst story's

I'm surprised no-one has spotted this charming English footballer in the media recently.

James Hurst, former West Brom and Portsmouth defender, was arrested Drumchapel in April.

Selected quotes include;

Calling the Scotland's finest “Scottish slaves”

For the prosecution “He said he is from the Queen’s country and all Scottish are slaves to him.”

Hurst “You are not the law, you are civilians in uniform, Queen’s country rules, you live in Scottish slums, I am superior.”

He also said he had covid and coughed in the police officers faces!

He's currently on remand. I hope it's Her Majestys Prison Barlinnie where I'm sure the butlers will take care of his every need :3:

No, I couldn't believe it either however its covered in the media here and in England. Here's the STV version.

It's all the rage Jack, including bastard Tories in Parliament.

BIG G

What a slavery b'stad!

It's all the rage Jack, including bastard Tories in Parliament.

BIG G
Saw that when it happened, what a laugh eh?

There's also a post doing the rounds on Facebook, shared by a few notable Bouncers, about the trade in Scottish slaves at the time of the clearances. I'll leave it to them to decide if such a serious episode from our history is included in what was meant to be a frivolous type post.

Bains at Stenhouse Cross does the best mince pies @paigntonhibby but I'm with you BIG G on the vanilla slices.

Used tae love Masons pies but huvnae had one for years

Aye they used to be good but got a wee bit of bad rep years and years ago and I've never been back.

I pass it a few times a week and keep on meaning to drop in to give it another go.

Aye they used to be good but got a wee bit of bad rep years and years ago and I've never been back.

I pass it a few times a week and keep on meaning to drop in to give it another go.

Did they no used to sell them at ER?

Did they no used to sell them at ER?
Now that you mention it I think I've heard that before.

Here was me thinking I was going to head to a piece on the exposition of early Capitalism,how indentured workers were taken from the North of Ireland back in the Elizabethan time from Scottish settlers who were later superseded by Black slaves in the middle of the 17th century, but nup, it isnae aboot that.

Here was me thinking I was going to head to a piece on the exposition of early Capitalism,how indentured workers were taken from the North of Ireland back in the Elizabethan time from Scottish settlers who were later superseded by Black slaves in the middle of the 17th century, but nup, it isnae aboot that.
Good news on the Vanilla Slices tho

The Bruce statue the latest to get done, more likely Unionist Interlopers mind you.

The Bruce statue the latest to get done, more likely Unionist Interlopers mind you.

Or fucking weirdos, plenty of them riding various causes just now. I miss EGB for some of the current threads.

BIG G
Or fucking weirdos, plenty of them riding various causes just now. I miss EGB for some of the current threads.

BIG G
....and best of all they are made by Kenny the hibee?

Going to be a full out race war in England at this rate, some of the stuff on the news today was pretty dire, there has to be serious discussions around all things to do with racism.

So let me get this right, EDL or FLA or Britain First were in London to protect statues including Churchill ,which they didn't protect; but instead they attacked the polis who were protecting the statues, whilst they pissed on memorials and flashed zeig heils?

So let me get this right, EDL or FLA or Britain First were in London to protect statues including Churchill ,which they didn't protect; but instead they attacked the polis who were protecting the statues, whilst they pissed on memorials and flashed zeig heils?
You got it right.. will the media protray it like that? Or will the keep with their agenda that the football lads of england are saving the world from racists ?????

You got it right.. will the media protray it like that? Or will the keep with their agenda that the football lads of england are saving the world from racists ?????
Theyll all be back tae normal on Wednesday kickin fuck oot each other when the fitba starts Stu

This thread has been viewed 2843 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back