Scottish Cup Friday Night?

Gunnerhibby

Freeloading Admin Radge
Admin
Hearing that our next round will be played on friday night, as bigot bros will be given preference for their euro ties(huns wed & SDBs thurs).
We will play Inversneckie on Friday, Gunts v Huns sat 12.00, SDBs Sunday early ko, and 4 way tie Sunday pm.
Us or Gunts **** go Sunday because of derby on tuesday., and they wont have Huns and SDBs on same day, both on Premier TV.

Hibs v Sneckie Friday on BBC Scotlandshire

Admin
Hearing that our next round will be played on friday night, as bigot bros will be given preference for their euro ties(huns wed & SDBs thurs).
We will play Inversneckie on Friday, Gunts v Huns sat 12.00, SDBs Sunday early ko, and 4 way tie Sunday pm.
Us or Gunts **** go Sunday because of derby on tuesday., and they wont have Huns and SDBs on same day, both on Premier TV.

Hibs v Sneckie Friday on BBC Scotlandshire
I am fine with that, I just wish they would say so.

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Not keen on Friday night football to be honest. Why can't they have the Gunts v Huns game at noon on the Saturday with Hibs v Inverness at around tea-time ? At the end of the day though as long as we win who cares ?

Jamie

Admin
Piss take for Caley fans, will not get home to well after 1am?

Was the same for us with midweek games v ross c and ict when they were in the top flight, does no encourage fans to go. Pishy typical scottish fa.

tricky

Bounce Radge
Piss take for Caley fans, will not get home to well after 1am?

Was the same for us with midweek games v ross c and ict when they were in the top flight, does no encourage fans to go. Pishy typical scottish fa.
Probably play Ross County three times this season, two midweek

Power

Bounce Radge
Nothing confirmed at the moment.
There is a few fixtures either side of the Scottish Cup weekend that complicate it - should know tomorrow/Thursday.

Gunnerhibby

Freeloading Admin Radge
Admin
Nothing confirmed at the moment.
There is a few fixtures either side of the Scottish Cup weekend that complicate it - should know tomorrow/Thursday.
Fixtures either side are more or less set in stone mate.

Wed/thurs Europa >> fri/sat/sun Scottish >> Tues live sky derby.

Cannae see any of that changing to accommodate Scottish, even although, by SFA rules, Scottish cup games take precedence over league.

Will they move sky derby? Dinnae think so.

Jamie

Admin
Probably play Ross County three times this season, two midweek
Aye piss that tae, our powers of be have no clue what they are doing. Away games over 1-2 hours away should be played on Saturdays.

Westside Green

Bounce Radge
Aye piss that tae, our powers of be have no clue what they are doing. Away games over 1-2 hours away should be played on Saturdays.
In that case Ross County would only be playing on a Saturday

Jamie

Admin
Or the hibs fans from inverness,dingwall and beyond who do it all the time..
Quite correct mate, total respect for those coming to ER from afar. šŸ’š

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Confirmed by Hibs. Friday 28th Feb!
Don't like Friday night games but what the hell...as long as we win.
Hall of Fame night having to be put back a month as a consequence of this

Admin
Confirmed by Hibs. Friday 28th Feb!
Long day for me that day, work in Dundee in the morning, works function in the efty in Edinburgh, fitba at night.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Bounce Radge
Long day for me that day, work in Dundee in the morning, works function in the efty in Edinburgh, fitba at night.
I get back from Murcia about 2pm-3pm so a scramble for me tae.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of Ā£100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£160.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HIBERNIAN v Livingston