• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Scottish Cup Final - Celtc or Hearts?

Who do you fancy today?

• Celtc

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • Hearts

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank fuck for that. Would have been funny to see the Celtic supporters going tonto right enough.

Fuck me. I’m resigned to these pricks winning this now
Shut the fuck up you. What dae you Ken???

Celtic were pish.Hearts were unlucky.

The boy Bain must have shagged a coach’s bird or something.

Must have eh?! He’s no great, but best of those 3.

Thank fuck for that Celtic are a mess but they stopped them

What a wee shame ?

Honestly

Thank fuck

big result

THANK THE FUCKIING LORD

That shut up the Jambo screaming out the window in my street ?

Hearts very unlucky to be fair.

They should have won it in normal time

Lennon is finished

There weeping on the pitch??‍♂️?
Delightful.
Get it right up them

Oh man, for them to put that much effort in, get their hopes so high only to have it battered away by a fucking atrocious Celtic side playing like diddies.

Beautiful!

They should have won it in normal time

Lennon is finished
I agree. Celtic looked so poor at the back but Hearts just didn’t give up.

Still furious at our capitulation in the Semi.

Partly because - them, but more that we would have had a real chance of bringing it home again.

Not sure the result has done anything to mollify me.

No, celtc, very shite.

Reactions: Zab
Craig Gordon is a penalty stopper, only going one way
Thankfully you were right.
Gordon’s a tonic

No, celtc, very shite.

Agreed. If Hearts had shown an ounce of real intent, they’d have won that. Instead the were happy to capitalise on mistakes and hope for the best.

It’s to be expected from the Gorgie bottle merchants.

That was tense. No way did smellies deserve that.That goalie:53::52:, they spent 5 million on a keeper in the summer!,
Craig Gordon is a big drama queen, Naismith does nothing but moan , kick , stamp and niggle. The tears from Halket at the end :5:gies fucking peace ffs. That was 2 horrible clubs , it’s such a shame someone had to win.

Highlight of the game was Gordon bootin the naw at Edward after his penalty. ?Fuckin poor less ?

Highlight of the game was Gordon bootin the BAW at Edward after his penalty. ?Fuckin poor less ?
Y

Even funnier than me tryin tae fuckin post that^ ?

No, celtc, very shite.
I thought Celtic were very good 1st half.

Agreed. If Hearts had shown an ounce of real intent, they’d have won that. Instead the were happy to capitalise on mistakes and hope for the best.

It’s to be expected from the Gorgie bottle merchants.
That was them showing intent.

Reactions: Zab
Heartsed it

I thought Celtic were very good 1st half.
Yip, which reflected by the score, utter shite 2nd, game they mutants a chance but the gulf in class and divisions showed in the end.

Yip, which reflected by the score, utter shite 2nd, game they mutants a chance but the gulf in class and divisions showed in the end.
I never seen much evidence of a gulf in class after the 1st half Jamie?

Glad Hearts didn’t win but if they did, difficult to argue they didn’t deserve it.
All irrelevant now.

The fud will scream all the way down now.

Fuck the Hearts

Craig Gordon is a penalty stopper, only going one way

His record at saving penalties is horrific I think

GIRUY Neilson and co

sorry Ive not posted on the thread gents, I've literally just stopped pishing myself laughing.... :ura:
even the way they loose finals is fookn perverse :lauff:

My local Jambos didnae enjoy my honking the horn as I left the street. Wait til they see my green Christmas lights the morn!

For any C who hasn’t seen the pens yet

Naismith lucky to be on the pitch.Dirty bastard.
Hes a horrible sly dirty hun wee fuck

1608492719892.png

I never seen much evidence of a gulf in class after the 1st half Jamie?

Glad Hearts didn’t win but if they did, difficult to argue they didn’t deserve it.
All irrelevant now.
Nope, but had celtc turned up for the 2nd it would have been 4-5 to 0.

They made the gunts look better than what they are, they were woeful 2nd half, prob thinking its in the bag and let them off with an asbo pummeling imo.

Anyway as you say does irrelevant now.

Blood doesnt show on a maroon jersey, but tears do ?????

Who’s got mare losers medals? Craig Levein or Andy Halliday?

Hearts played well I thought, and with a bit more luck would have won it.

Celtic are a shadow of the team they were last season. Defensibly an absolute shambles and they fell apart once Hearts got their first goal. Once it went to penalties it became a lottery as usual. Lennon is on borrowed time at Parkhead despite his team eventually coming through today.

Apologies for going over old ground, but I really feel we would have had a good chance of winning today had we made it to the final. Hopefully we can get some good luck with the draw and go on another good Scottish Cup run again this season.

Hearts played well I thought, and with a bit more luck would have won it.

Celtic are a shadow of the team they were last season. Defensibly an absolute shambles and they fell apart once Hearts got their first goal. Once it went to penalties it became a lottery as usual. Lennon is on borrowed time at Parkhead despite his team eventually coming through today.

Apologies for going over old ground, but I really feel we would have had a good chance of winning today had we made it to the final. Hopefully we can get some good luck with the draw and go on another good Scottish Cup run again this season.
We had a right good chance. Still furious about the spams game. But typically Hibs.
We lose too many soft games.
Still fucking love em tho.
GGTTH
Get it right up ye Neilson, Naismith, Halliday, budge and that Plooky streak o piss. I fucking hate those gunt fucks.
Atlanta YLT

This thread has been viewed 8101 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50