• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Scottish Cup Draw Hibernian v Celtc

Shit not looking forward to this game.

What? What's happening to our support....

Is it likely to be A 12:30 kick off on Sun?

No ambition mate.
:sm113:

I'm never confident playing the Smellies, but at home we have as good a chance as we will ever have.

Bring 'em on.
:sparkle-cool:

Got to get past them one way or another and the draw keeps my premonition of pumping hearts in semi and Killie in final alive.

Got to get past them one way or another and the draw keeps my premonition of pumping hearts in semi and Killie in final alive.

Nice premonition..GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it likely to be A 12:30 kick off on Sun?
13.30 if it's on Premier. You'd assume our match will be the main event at that time.

Kerrydale Street
Had a wee look,mixture of gung ho and trepidation.Not surprising their record under Brenda.

My season tickets will probably be available

The key to the game is hitting Broonie right off the bat. Twice I've watched him go through Slivka and then MIlligan. After that our midfield shites it and he runs the show. Last year Super put him in his place at every opportunity. Never once was intimidated, and was like a brick wall.

Broonie looked around and hit our supposed hardest player in the team. No reaction, just intimidation. My team selection for the midfield would be easy. Show off hands who wants to go through this *&*^ first. Take the yellow and set the tone.

The key to the game is hitting Broonie right off the bat. Twice I've watched him go through Slivka and then MIlligan. After that our midfield shites it and he runs the show. Last year Super put him in his place at every opportunity. Never once was intimidated, and was like a brick wall.

Broonie looked around and hit our supposed hardest player in the team. No reaction, just intimidation. My team selection for the midfield would be easy. Show off hands who wants to go through this **** first. Take the yellow and set the tone.

I’d like to see this but you just know one of our players would see red!

Weird that Broonie still does the hard man routine at this stage in his career, as my old man would say, “a bit auld fir that cairy on”.

Broonie looked around and hit our supposed hardest player in the team. No reaction, just intimidation. My team selection for the midfield would be easy. Show off hands who wants to go through this **** first. Take the yellow and set the tone.

When we beat them in December I thought the key was Horgan stifling Brown, essentially playing in the hole but basically as a defender. If Brown can't get into the game he drops deeper and deeper and they don't have any plan B instead of running everything via him.

They have Hearts at Tynie on the Wed before,the Gunts will boot them about the place.

We haven’t lost to Celtic at ER since we were promoted,bring it on!
Levein will probably play a youth team, hearts wanker.

How many tickets do we need to give them???

They’ll get the whole of the south

They’ll get the whole of the south
Probably.
It used to be 20% of ground capacity.
Maybe changed nowadays.

Probably.
It used to be 20% of ground capacity.
Maybe changed nowadays.

I think that's still the case.

Looking at it from a celtc point of view and while I doubt they fear anyone, I'll wager Hibs at Easter Road would be one they'd have liked to avoid. With good reason!

Looking at it from a celtc point of view and while I doubt they fear anyone, I'll wager Hibs at Easter Road would be one they'd have liked to avoid. With good reason!

As I live in the west I work with a lot of them. A few have actually confirmed this to be as fact that it was one they wanted to avoid. It’s a tough ask but definitely doable!

As I live in the west I work with a lot of them. A few have actually confirmed this to be as fact that it was one they wanted to avoid. It’s a tough ask but definitely doable!

I think that's still the case.

I checked the rules last night and added a post further up the thread, its still in the rules, although Celtc broke them when they played Aberdeen using security concerns as an excuse.

I checked the rules last night and added a post further up the thread, its still in the rules, although Celtc broke them when they played Aberdeen using security concerns as an excuse.

Yes the rules seem to have been bent on this in recent years. Happy if we give the green and greys a thousand tickets

No ambition mate.
:sm113:

I'm never confident playing the Smellies, but at home we have as good a chance as we will ever have.

Bring 'em on.
:sparkle-cool:
Remember that if the game is on Premier Sports then that is not part of your Sky package and you will have to subscribe. I don't want you missing it

Remember that if the game is on Premier Sports then that is not part of your Sky package and you will have to subscribe. I don't want you missing it

Cheers Joe.

I’m sure I’ll get to see it some way or another.
No need to concern yourself.

I must have a different Sky package from you going on the scoops you get from Sky News.

You’re brilliant entertainment mate. Keep it up.

As I said previously, Shrink goes home and away, I can vouch for that, so can a number of other people on the bounce. Why do you keep saying this?

As I said previously, Shrink goes home and away, I can vouch for that, so can a number of other people on the bounce. Why do you keep saying this?

Sometimes he even goes away and doesn't come home :yayyy:

Sometimes he even goes away and doesn't come home :yayyy:

Free hospitality.
:whistley:

Free hospitality.
:whistley:

Aye something like that

We struggled against their make shift 11 recently, they will be up to full strength in this game and i fear for our defence who are leaking too many goals mate. But at ER i am hoping i am wrong.

We struggled against their make shift 11 recently, they will be up to full strength in this game and i fear for our defence who are leaking too many goals mate. But at ER i am hoping i am wrong.

Make shift 11?
My heart bleeds for them. They could field 11 fringe players. They'd still be earning way more than our first choice 11. It's not like for like. Our star signing from them didn't even get in the squad.

We didn't struggle against their multi-millionaire first choice team at ER. What will be will be.

They're not at the races tonight.

Know it's all relative but let's hope Izzaguire is still playing at ER

Make shift 11?
My heart bleeds for them. They could field 11 fringe players. They'd still be earning way more than our first choice 11. It's not like for like. Our star signing from them didn't even get in the squad.

We didn't struggle against their multi-millionaire first choice team at ER. What will be will be.

So the last game we played them at theirs correct me if I am wrong but that wasn't their strongest 11 was it? As I said I hope I am wrong when we play them in the cup.

So the last game we played them at theirs correct me if I am wrong but that wasn't their strongest 11 was it? As I said I hope I am wrong when we play them in the cup.
Looking at Transfermarkt even their bench was worth more than half of our entire squad of 25 players!

Edit: And that included a couple of development players worth zip!

I think the key to success in this game will be to close the Smellies down early and not let them have space to play. Double up on their players to pressure them into mistakes and then hit them on the counter. Essentially what we did at Easter Road in December. I really hope we have Agyepong back soon as some extra pace would definitely be beneficial.

This thread has been viewed 7509 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50