Scottish Cup Draw Hibernian v Celtc (1 Viewer)

Electric Beach Joe

Bounced Out!
Reaction score
No ambition mate.
:sm113:

I'm never confident playing the Smellies, but at home we have as good a chance as we will ever have.

Bring 'em on.
:sparkle-cool:
Remember that if the game is on Premier Sports then that is not part of your Sky package and you will have to subscribe. I don't want you missing it

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Remember that if the game is on Premier Sports then that is not part of your Sky package and you will have to subscribe. I don't want you missing it
Cheers Joe.

I’m sure I’ll get to see it some way or another.
No need to concern yourself.

I must have a different Sky package from you going on the scoops you get from Sky News.

You’re brilliant entertainment mate. Keep it up.

Reactions: moathibby

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
As I said previously, Shrink goes home and away, I can vouch for that, so can a number of other people on the bounce. Why do you keep saying this?

Reactions: moathibby

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
What? What's happening to our support....
We struggled against their make shift 11 recently, they will be up to full strength in this game and i fear for our defence who are leaking too many goals mate. But at ER i am hoping i am wrong.

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
We struggled against their make shift 11 recently, they will be up to full strength in this game and i fear for our defence who are leaking too many goals mate. But at ER i am hoping i am wrong.
Make shift 11?
My heart bleeds for them. They could field 11 fringe players. They'd still be earning way more than our first choice 11. It's not like for like. Our star signing from them didn't even get in the squad.

We didn't struggle against their multi-millionaire first choice team at ER. What will be will be.

Reactions: WJC1848 and Smurf

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
They're not at the races tonight.

Know it's all relative but let's hope Izzaguire is still playing at ER

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Make shift 11?
My heart bleeds for them. They could field 11 fringe players. They'd still be earning way more than our first choice 11. It's not like for like. Our star signing from them didn't even get in the squad.

We didn't struggle against their multi-millionaire first choice team at ER. What will be will be.
So the last game we played them at theirs correct me if I am wrong but that wasn't their strongest 11 was it? As I said I hope I am wrong when we play them in the cup.

Jack

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
So the last game we played them at theirs correct me if I am wrong but that wasn't their strongest 11 was it? As I said I hope I am wrong when we play them in the cup.
Looking at Transfermarkt even their bench was worth more than half of our entire squad of 25 players!

Edit: And that included a couple of development players worth zip!

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I think the key to success in this game will be to close the Smellies down early and not let them have space to play. Double up on their players to pressure them into mistakes and then hit them on the counter. Essentially what we did at Easter Road in December. I really hope we have Agyepong back soon as some extra pace would definitely be beneficial.

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel