Scottish Cup Draw Hibernian v Celtc (2 Viewers)

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Is it likely to be A 12:30 kick off on Sun?

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
What? What's happening to our support....
No ambition mate.
:sm113:

I'm never confident playing the Smellies, but at home we have as good a chance as we will ever have.

Bring 'em on.
:sparkle-cool:

Reactions: Smurf and 1875

Rocky

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Got to get past them one way or another and the draw keeps my premonition of pumping hearts in semi and Killie in final alive.

SuperTortolano

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
The key to the game is hitting Broonie right off the bat. Twice I've watched him go through Slivka and then MIlligan. After that our midfield shites it and he runs the show. Last year Super put him in his place at every opportunity. Never once was intimidated, and was like a brick wall.

Broonie looked around and hit our supposed hardest player in the team. No reaction, just intimidation. My team selection for the midfield would be easy. Show off hands who wants to go through this **** first. Take the yellow and set the tone.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
The key to the game is hitting Broonie right off the bat. Twice I've watched him go through Slivka and then MIlligan. After that our midfield shites it and he runs the show. Last year Super put him in his place at every opportunity. Never once was intimidated, and was like a brick wall.

Broonie looked around and hit our supposed hardest player in the team. No reaction, just intimidation. My team selection for the midfield would be easy. Show off hands who wants to go through this **** first. Take the yellow and set the tone.
I’d like to see this but you just know one of our players would see red!

Weird that Broonie still does the hard man routine at this stage in his career, as my old man would say, “a bit auld fir that cairy on”.

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Registered
Reaction score

When we beat them in December I thought the key was Horgan stifling Brown, essentially playing in the hole but basically as a defender. If Brown can't get into the game he drops deeper and deeper and they don't have any plan B instead of running everything via him.

Reactions: numptyploom

dmn1989

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Lewis Flag Donator
Reaction score

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score

Jack

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Looking at it from a celtc point of view and while I doubt they fear anyone, I'll wager Hibs at Easter Road would be one they'd have liked to avoid. With good reason!

dmn1989

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Lewis Flag Donator
Reaction score
Looking at it from a celtc point of view and while I doubt they fear anyone, I'll wager Hibs at Easter Road would be one they'd have liked to avoid. With good reason!
As I live in the west I work with a lot of them. A few have actually confirmed this to be as fact that it was one they wanted to avoid. It’s a tough ask but definitely doable!

dmn1989

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Lewis Flag Donator
Reaction score
As I live in the west I work with a lot of them. A few have actually confirmed this to be as fact that it was one they wanted to avoid. It’s a tough ask but definitely doable!

Administrator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
I think that's still the case.
I checked the rules last night and added a post further up the thread, its still in the rules, although Celtc broke them when they played Aberdeen using security concerns as an excuse.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
I checked the rules last night and added a post further up the thread, its still in the rules, although Celtc broke them when they played Aberdeen using security concerns as an excuse.
Yes the rules seem to have been bent on this in recent years. Happy if we give the green and greys a thousand tickets

Dundee v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel