• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Scott at end of game

He came on today and gave 110% I thought?

I thought he tried but I do also think he looked affected by things. All very artificial...and there was definitely a wee set to between him and JC which seemed a little one way.

Can't have been easy no matter what we think of the situation.

I thought so too. Wonder who he was trying to impress?

He did mate, although hand slapping a Hun no matter if it's his mate you simply don't do that.

The dressing room is divided due to him, the attitude after the game by hugging all the Huns instead of clapping his own fans is totally disrespectful and out of order, he did have a spat with JC, and when he was down I noticed none of our players went to see if he was ok PH just walked past him.

so I can totally see where people's anger comes from, SB, KT and SW didn't act like this.

Stubbs gave him a special double pat on the back when walking off...

His wee set too with JC was one sided.

Our team spirit was good last year. Test of Stubbs management...

Regardless of what happens now I can't see any way back for SA, the damage is done. I am not blaming the lad totally but I don't think he has helped himself over the last few days.

i am not saying he has acted outrageously, it's probably more subtle than that. It could not have been easy for him today but when you strip it all down he no longer wants to be at Hibs, anybody thinking otherwise is deluded.

Personally I am not too bothered if he never seen wears a Hibs strip again, he is a good player but has still to prove he is any better than that. The way things are going I think it will be more detrimental to have him in the team than out it.

I don't want him sold to the Huns but if he goes there so be it, I bet Stubbs is planning life without SA already, it's the only way, Hibs HAVE to move on.

I'm now at the point where I don't give a fuck about Allan. I do give a lot more than a fuck though about our club and its reputation. More than ever now, he MUST NOT be sold to the zombies. The display by them today....from their horrible supporters chanting the name of an oppositions player to their players 'courting' an opposition player on the fucking pitch in full view of everyone.. Was utterly despicable and pathetic and about as low as it gets in sport

Personally, I think Stubbs was wrong to put him on. He gave those rancid fucks exactly what they wanted. They were ready and waiting for it and it did those Hibs players on the pitch no favours, just my opinion though.

After today, i desperately hope that the Hibs board are even more determined to NOT sell Allan to those hun bastards.

He wasn't great, far from it. Did anyone else see him opting to take the penalty though? He wasn't pleased at having to give the ball to Cummings. We had a very weak squad out there today and Stubbs, again, has to take full responsibility for that and the lack of impact his changes made on the game. His substitutions always come too late and they always seem to be just as poor as the boy they're replacing. Today we were just another club in a long line of other clubs allowing this lot and their counterparts to walk over us. No doubt Stubbs is the man to take us forward but today we were taught a lesson and not one I'd like to be taught again.

Can't be sure if this is in another thread or not but if anyone needs dropped it's Malonga. What's his issue? I've tried and tried and tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and get behind him but he doesn't seem to care. Even at 1-0 he couldn't seem to get going or pick himself up. Maybe he's no caught up on sleep from his international duties yet.

Malonga's shit and should in no way, shape or form be starting games. I realise, before some mention it, that we had a number of strikers out but this is another game which proves big Dom just ain't up to it. Fuckin shite.

Malonga has a decent goal scoring record with Hibs.
Boy has ability no doubt about that, but his style and pace makes him so so frustrating.

This time however he was just shit. If he hadn't gone off injured I would have subbed him anyway.

He did mate, although hand slapping a Hun no matter if it's his mate you simply don't do that.

The dressing room is divided due to him, the attitude after the game by hugging all the Huns instead of clapping his own fans is totally disrespectful and out of order, he did have a spat with JC, and when he was down I noticed none of our players went to see if he was ok PH just walked past him.

so I can totally see where people's anger comes from, SB, KT and SW didn't act like this.

Kevin Thomson didnae act a **** trying to get away fae Hibs? Oh fuckin really, pray, please do tell me about this? Cause I certainly remember it another way mate!!!!!!

Kevin Thomson didnae act a **** trying to get away fae Hibs? Oh $#@!in really, pray, please do tell me about this? Cause I certainly remember it another way mate!!!!!!
If anything KT, or more accurately his agent and the arseholic press we endure in this country, agitated more than SA is right now.

If anything KT, or more accurately his agent and the arseholic press we endure in this country, agitated more than SA is right now.

You better believe it Shades. Am more than sure ma fellow Bouncers know my feelings aboot Katie and his poor mother and all her fuckin bills though :giggle:

You better believe it Shades. Am more than sure ma fellow Bouncers know my feelings aboot Katie and his poor mother and all her fuckin bills though :giggle:
Thought you guys were pals now?

You better believe it Shades. Am more than sure ma fellow Bouncers know my feelings aboot Katie and his poor mother and all her $#@!in bills though :giggle:
Well put it this way, I wasn't too surprised that it was you popping up to put the guy right on that point .

Katie acted far worse than this. He wrote a column about his 'poor mammy' who couldn't afford to eat cos Katie was being paid buttons at Hibs.

Nobody will trump that jumped up little fuck.

A bit of both for me. There was times where he just stood on the half way line with his hands on hips and I thought he was a wasted jersey, then he started getting the ball and went forward every time, throwing a few challenges in.

The whole situation probably just getting to him I suppose, I got told that on BBC Alba they got to speak to him at half time and he apparently said he just wanted to focus on Hibs at the moment :dunno:

A bit of both for me. There was times where he just stood on the half way line with his hands on hips and I thought he was a wasted jersey, then he started getting the ball and went forward every time, throwing a few challenges in.

The whole situation probably just getting to him I suppose, I got told that on BBC Alba they got to speak to him at half time and he apparently said he just wanted to focus on Hibs at the moment :dunno:

Was certainly a prerecorded interview H, no idea when it was done though mate

- - - Updated - - -

Katie acted far worse than this. He wrote a column about his 'poor mammy' who couldn't afford to eat cos Katie was being paid buttons at Hibs.

Nobody will trump that jumped up little fuck.

Strangely I like this post hahaha

Katie acted far worse than this. He wrote a column about his 'poor mammy' who couldn't afford to eat cos Katie was being paid buttons at Hibs.Nobody will trump that jumped up little fuck.
Aye because he worked for the record and it wasn't ghost written.He took over the column from Derek Riordan, the player who left us for nothing after using the column, again written by Kevin's old agent before him And Scott left him to say he was staying at Us before leaving for fuck all.Kevin Thomson left Hibernian because of John Collins as did Ivan and German. He didn't want to go to Rangers, after Coventry he always wanted to go back down south. I'm not making this a Thomson thread though but scott Allan and his actions regardless of the love, respect and loyalty given to him by our manager is far worse than any other player again in my opinion since That ginger judas prick left us in the shite the day before Paco Luna scored at Ibrox and stopped him being paraded on the pitch at half time in front of us a cold weds night.Fuck Rangers, new or old and I hope to fuck Celtic sign Allan.

Aye because he worked for the record and it wasn't ghost written.He took over the column from Derek Riordan, the player who left us for nothing after using the column, again written by Kevin's old agent before him And Scott left him to say he was staying at Us before leaving for fuck all.Kevin Thomson left Hibernian because of John Collins as did Ivan and German. He didn't want to go to Rangers, after Coventry he always wanted to go back down south. I'm not making this a Thomson thread though but scott Allan and his actions regardless of the love, respect and loyalty given to him by our manager is far worse than any other player again in my opinion since That ginger judas prick left us in the shite the day before Paco Luna scored at Ibrox and stopped him being paraded on the pitch at half time in front of us a cold weds night.Fuck Rangers, new or old and I hope to fuck Celtic sign Allan.

Scott Allan is still at Hibs, it's a bit premature having a go at him saying he's worse than all these others.

Personally I thought he played his part for Hibs yesterday with a bit more drive and determination than many others on the pitch masquerading in green. Aye he had a tiff with JC. I'm surprised no one has noticed having a wee tiff at least once a match is part of his game!

... and my apologies to [MENTION=10814]sauzee 1875[/MENTION] who took part of an earlier post seriously!

Stubbs made it crystal clear yet again in his post-match interview that Allan will not be leaving Hibs to go anywhere never mind the Rangers. He also said that no players will be leaving the club and we will in fact be recruiting a number of players and adding to what we have. Stubbs is not daft...he has staked his entire reputation and credibility as a manager on taking this very public stance, and he will have done so with the full backing of his CEO Leeann Dempster and the board. If he backtracks on that or softens his view then his whole future career as a manager would be brought into question.

The big problem Hibs have is the player himself and his attitude along with his agent. In such a massively important season as this one is going to be for the whole future of the club, we cannot have anything happening which is going to handicap us in achieving the sole objective of automatic promotion. If the player is going to cause problems because the club refuse to sell him to their biggest rivals, then this is going to cause us real difficulties and will be a major test of the whole new regime at the club. Remembering of course that Stubbs has said Allan will not be going anywhere...I think that is quite a statement to make publically at this stage of the proceedings. Please Hibs, get this saga sorted out once and for all this week.

Kevin Thomson didnae act a **** trying to get away fae Hibs? Oh $#@!in really, pray, please do tell me about this? Cause I certainly remember it another way mate!!!!!!

I will give you that, although was it not more to do with his agent who is a complete knob.

still didn't see any of the three I mentioned hugging players after being humiliated by them and with everything that is going on just adds more fuel to the fire he has already caused does it not?

Stubbs made it crystal clear yet again in his post-match interview that Allan will not be leaving Hibs to go anywhere never mind the Rangers. He also said that no players will be leaving the club and we will in fact be recruiting a number of players and adding to what we have. Stubbs is not daft...he has staked his entire reputation and credibility as a manager on taking this very public stance, and he will have done so with the full backing of his CEO Leeann Dempster and the board. If he backtracks on that or softens his view then his whole future career as a manager would be brought into question.

The big problem Hibs have is the player himself and his attitude along with his agent. In such a massively important season as this one is going to be for the whole future of the club, we cannot have anything happening which is going to handicap us in achieving the sole objective of automatic promotion. If the player is going to cause problems because the club refuse to sell him to their biggest rivals, then this is going to cause us real difficulties and will be a major test of the whole new regime at the club. Remembering of course that Stubbs has said Allan will not be going anywhere...I think that is quite a statement to make publically at this stage of the proceedings. Please Hibs, get this saga sorted out once and for all this week.
Good post GM.
i agree totally regarding the dilemma Hibs now find themselves in. Whilst the situation has not been created by the club it's one they and they alone are going to have to resolve. I can't help but feel that SA's presence at the club is only going to have a negative effect from now on, without trying to make excuses for some really inept performances yesterday it would be naive to think the last week or so has had no effect on the players, to me this is an example of this negative effect and it's longer term potential.

i think the club have handled this situation excellently so far, crucially it's how they handle it over the next week or so that could well dictate how our season goes.

if a club other than Rangers come in for Scott with a reasonable offer I think we should take it immediately. If not then unless the player proves he wants to play for the jersey then I would freeze him out, as we all know NO player is bigger than the club.

Good post GM.
i agree totally regarding the dilemma Hibs now find themselves in. Whilst the situation has not been created by the club it's one they and they alone are going to have to resolve. I can't help but feel that SA's presence at the club is only going to have a negative effect from now on, without trying to make excuses for some really inept performances yesterday it would be naive to think the last week or so has had no effect on the players, to me this is an example of this negative effect and it's longer term potential.

i think the club have handled this situation excellently so far, crucially it's how they handle it over the next week or so that could well dictate how our season goes.

if a club other than Rangers come in for Scott with a reasonable offer I think we should take it immediately. If not then unless the player proves he wants to play for the jersey then I would freeze him out, as we all know NO player is bigger than the club.

Perhaps I am a bit naive with this line of thought, but I have a feeling that Allan is going to have to eventually come to terms with his current club's set-in-stone position on the matter and publically state once again that he will honour his contract till the end of the season and give 100% to the club for the remaining time he is here. Contrary to the general point of view it is actually Hibs who hold all the aces here not the player. He is contracted to Hibernian for another year and if Hibs refuse to sell him to Rangers he is eventually going to have to accept this situation and get on with his job.

Personally I don't see Celtic or any English club coming in for him.

Good post GM.

Problem is that he doesn't have to move anywhere he doesn't want to. If he's such a hun worshipper as we are led to believe then surely he won't go to Celtic so we have to hope a decent championship club from down south will come in for him and he goes there until sevco can afford to make a substantial bid. I feel that if we have lost his commitment and he only wants to go to sevco then we will have to keep him until the end of the season and hope that a petted lip won't stop him earning his wages here. I, personally, want him gone (anywhere but sevco) so that Hibs can get on with the business of building a TEAM that can get us promoted.

[/B]

Problem is that he doesn't have to move anywhere he doesn't want to. If he's such a hun worshipper as we are led to believe then surely he won't go to Celtic so we have to hope a decent championship club from down south will come in for him and he goes there until sevco can afford to make a substantial bid. I feel that if we have lost his commitment and he only wants to go to sevco then we will have to keep him until the end of the season and hope that a petted lip won't stop him earning his wages here. I, personally, want him gone (anywhere but sevco) so that Hibs can get on with the business of building a TEAM that can get us promoted.

I really can't see that happening , no way is he good enough imo

Perhaps I am a bit naive with this line of thought, but I have a feeling that Allan is going to have to eventually come to terms with his current club's set-in-stone position on the matter and publically state once again that he will honour his contract till the end of the season and give 100% to the club for the remaining time he is here. Contrary to the general point of view it is actually Hibs who hold all the aces here not the player. He is contracted to Hibernian for another year and if Hibs refuse to sell him to Rangers he is eventually going to have to accept this situation and get on with his job.Personally I don't see Celtic or any English club coming in for him.
I was actually quite impressed with his efforts when he came on yesterday. He had a couple of strong runs, his passing was as good as usual & he flew into a few tackles as well. He clearly has a lot of respect & hopefully gratitude to Stubbs & the coaching staff so I don't think folk should be calling his commitment into question just yet. That's what the media and the Rankers want.Having said that, the hugging was incredibly stupid under the circumstances. Far worse than Ivan's "misdemeanours"...

Perhaps I am a bit naive with this line of thought, but I have a feeling that Allan is going to have to eventually come to terms with his current club's set-in-stone position on the matter and publically state once again that he will honour his contract till the end of the season and give 100% to the club for the remaining time he is here. Contrary to the general point of view it is actually Hibs who hold all the aces here not the player. He is contracted to Hibernian for another year and if Hibs refuse to sell him to Rangers he is eventually going to have to accept this situation and get on with his job.

Personally I don't see Celtic or any English club coming in for him.

Hibs do not even have a face card, never mind the aces.

Allan doesn't get the move he wishes. He loses interest & doesn't try. This causes discontent within the whole club,never mind the players. He goes around the place mumphing about having to be somewhere he doesn't want to be. The squad get pissed off with him& it brings a negative atmosphere which is the last thing any organisation needs.
The only way Hibs can win this hand is by selling him.
& selling him PDQ.

Allan doesn't get the move he wishes. He loses interest & doesn't try. This causes discontent within the whole club,never mind the players. He goes around the place mumphing about having to be somewhere he doesn't want to be. The squad get pissed off with him& it brings a negative atmosphere which is the last thing any organisation needs.
& selling him PDQ.
The Huns have unsettled the player most likely to prevent them winning this league. I hope somebody else comes in and signs him.

The Huns have unsettled the player most likely to prevent them winning this league. I hope somebody else comes in and signs him.

The Retard reckons that a written transfer request is coming in now (so fuckin what?) because Hibs reneged on a verbal agreement that they wouldn't stand in his way if a bigger club came in for him.

Firstly, a skint second tier club is hardly 'a bigger club' - so an immediate fail there.

Secondly, a 'written transfer request' won't make Hibs change their mind about selling you to the Huns, it'll just piss them off more.

And thirdly, as the much misquoted Sam Goldwyn didn't actually say: " A verbal contract isn't worth the paper it's written on."

Nae luck Scotty.
:coffee:

If you follow up with a written request, or 'withdraw your labour' and insist the Hunnery is the only place you'll go then you have several months of misery ahead of you son, and thoroughly deserved.
:bye

& selling him PDQ.

Half the Scottish players currently playing in Scotland would more than likely want to move to Rangers, but they don't because they are contracted to play for the club they signed their contract with. It's different if they are out of contract or are in a position to sign a pre-contract agreement with Rangers, but Allan is not in that position. Has he even handed in an official transfer request ?

Hibs have made their position crystal clear...he is not for sale to anyone, especially not Rangers.

If he stops "trying" or giving 100% then he is in clear breach of contract and the club would then deal with him accordingly. I don't believe he will do that though. Despite him being a Rangers fan and intimating that he wants to move there he has been made well aware of Hibs position in this matter and he is going to have to face up to the fact that he is tied to Hibernian for another year and he is contractually obliged to see out that contract until and when his club decides to make him available for transfer....and I do not see Stubbs and Dempster after their public statements of the last day or so, making him available for transfer.

The Retard reckons that a written transfer request is coming in now (so $#@!in what?) because Hibs reneged on a verbal agreement that they wouldn't stand in his way if a bigger club came in for him.

Firstly, a skint second tier club is hardly 'a bigger club' - so an immediate fail there.

Secondly, a 'written transfer request' won't make Hibs change their mind about selling you to the Huns, it'll just piss them off more.

And thirdly, as the much misquoted Sam Goldwyn didn't actually say: " A verbal contract isn't worth the paper it's written on."

Nae luck Scotty.
:coffee:

If you follow up with a written request, or 'withdraw your labour' and insist the Hunnery is the only place you'll go then you have several months of misery ahead of you son, and thoroughly deserved.
:bye

eggsfcukinzactly :applause:

See, the bit in bold is the biggy for me. Absolutely no one on here knows. We're getting all the pish under the sun from he's handed in a transfer request, he's acting the arse at training on Friday, he feigned an injury, blah blah blah.Then all this about him hugging Rangers players at end. Never saw it but maybe just a bit of stupidity and naivety on his behalf? Jason Cummings's gets plenty leeway on here for being a 'daft wee laddie'.As far as I'm concerned he's a hibs player and will have my support until that changes.

Spot on

Half the Scottish players currently playing in Scotland would more than likely want to move to Rangers, but they don't because they are contracted to play for the club they signed their contract with. It's different if they are out of contract or are in a position to sign a pre-contract agreement with Rangers, but Allan is not in that position. Has he even handed in an official transfer request ?

Hibs have made their position crystal clear...he is not for sale to anyone, especially not Rangers.

If he stops "trying" or giving 100% then he is in clear breach of contract and the club would then deal with him accordingly. I don't believe he will do that though. Despite him being a Rangers fan and intimating that he wants to move their he has been made well aware of Hibs position in this matter and he is going to have to face up to the fact that he is tied to Hibernian for another year and he is contractually obliged to see out that contract until and when his club decides to make him available for transfer....and I do not see Stubbs and Dempster after their public statements of the last day or so, making him available for transfer.

They'd look incredibly stupid if they did

See at the end of the day, he's contracted to hibs and we hold the aces. He may want to go there but quite frankly fuck him and sevco.

See at the end of the day, he's contracted to hibs and we hold the aces. He may want to go there but quite frankly fuck him and sevco.

Hear hear :thumbgrin

Didn't stop him gong for a pint with his new mates https://www.facebook.com/www.therangers.co.uk/photos/a.636366633043643.1073741825.502504236429884/1126539470693021/?type=1&fref=nf

meanwhile I see the Sunday Mail is stoking the fire, headline "Scott Allan at war with Hibs" and then inside the paper the only quote from a twitter subscriber they deem fit to print is slagging off Hibs fans for apparantly abusing Scotty...hmm wonder what game they were at....oh wait a minute it was probably just another twitter comment they decided to hone in on

Didn't stop him gong for a pint with his new mates https://www.facebook.com/www.theran...504236429884/1126539470693021/?type=1&fref=nf

meanwhile I see the Sunday Mail is stoking the fire, headline "Scott Allan at war with Hibs" and then inside the paper the only quote from a twitter subscriber they deem fit to print is slagging off Hibs fans for apparantly abusing Scotty...hmm wonder what game they were at....oh wait a minute it was probably just another twitter comment they decided to hone in on

All part of the concerted media campaign to paint Hibs as the big bad wolf here by not allowing one of our contracted players to waltz off down the M8 to join his boyhood heroes. We should all know by now that our print media doesn`t print facts but lies and hatchet jobs to fit their agenda. They want Allan at The Rangers so honest, fair reporting wont come into it. We haven`t bowed down and said "yes boss" at their derisory offers and let him leave so the weege media`s gloves are off. They demand our club tugs it`s forelock, wrings it`s flat cap with both hands and meekly steps aside to let Allan march triumphantly down Edmiston Drive on a blue carpet with full sectarian honours.

All we wanted was for him to honour his contract and keep the promises he made at the end of last season and to this end, we Hibs fans were prepared to let him leave, most likely to the huns, next Summer. Hibs were prepared to take the financial hit and let him leave next Summer for nothing. Hibs were the club who lifted him of the shiteheap and gave him his fucking career back......and THIS public display by him and his hun pals trying to humiliate our club is how we are being fuckin repaid. Not to mention the deliberate attempt by SevCo to ruin our pre-season preperations with the calculated timing of this whole affair and the medias`s public assassination of our club.

Things will only get worse but Allan must not get what he, the knuckle-draggers, The Rangers and the Weege media want.

Didn't stop him gong for a pint with his new mates https://www.facebook.com/www.theran...504236429884/1126539470693021/?type=1&fref=nf

Daily Ranger running a story with a poll on the facebook pic, seemingly was at end of last season but durrant jr who works there is saying it was this weekend, he wasn't working though. eh i smell urine.

All part of the concerted media campaign to paint Hibs as the big bad wolf here by not allowing one of our contracted players to waltz off down the M8 to join his boyhood heroes. We should all know by now that our print media doesn`t print facts but lies and hatchet jobs to fit their agenda. They want Allan at The Rangers so honest, fair reporting wont come into it. We haven`t bowed down and said "yes boss" at their derisory offers and let him leave so the weege media`s gloves are off. They demand our club tugs it`s forelock, wrings it`s flat cap with both hands and meekly steps aside to let Allan march triumphantly down Edmiston Drive on a blue carpet with full sectarian honours.

All we wanted was for him to honour his contract and keep the promises he made at the end of last season and to this end, we Hibs fans were prepared to let him leave, most likely to the huns, next Summer. Hibs were prepared to take the financial hit and let him leave next Summer for nothing. Hibs were the club who lifted him of the shiteheap and gave him his fucking career back......and THIS public display by him and his hun pals trying to humiliate our club is how we are being fuckin repaid. Not to mention the deliberate attempt by SevCo to ruin our pre-season preperations with the calculated timing of this whole affair and the medias`s public assassination of our club.

Things will only get worse but Allan must not get what he, the knuckle-draggers, The Rangers and the Weege media want.

Very well summed up

Didn't stop him gong for a pint with his new mates https://www.facebook.com/www.therangers.co.uk/photos/a.636366633043643.1073741825.502504236429884/1126539470693021/?type=1&fref=nf

There's actually an article on the Hootsmon that isn't bad.

Here's the LINK

Possibly the first time we've had sense on the Bounce from a wimmin.

There's actually an article on the Hootsmon that isn't bad.

Here's the LINK

Possibly the first time we've had sense on the Bounce from a wimmin.

:tuttut: You in trouble now....

:giggle:

Incidentally, that is an extremely good article. Well written and Bang on! :thumbgrin

This thread has been viewed 12116 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50