• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Scott at end of game

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
He came on today and gave 110% I thought?
I thought he tried but I do also think he looked affected by things. All very artificial...and there was definitely a wee set to between him and JC which seemed a little one way.

Can't have been easy no matter what we think of the situation.

Fritz

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
I thought so too. Wonder who he was trying to impress?

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
He did mate, although hand slapping a Hun no matter if it's his mate you simply don't do that.

The dressing room is divided due to him, the attitude after the game by hugging all the Huns instead of clapping his own fans is totally disrespectful and out of order, he did have a spat with JC, and when he was down I noticed none of our players went to see if he was ok PH just walked past him.

so I can totally see where people's anger comes from, SB, KT and SW didn't act like this.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Stubbs gave him a special double pat on the back when walking off...

His wee set too with JC was one sided.

Our team spirit was good last year. Test of Stubbs management...

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Regardless of what happens now I can't see any way back for SA, the damage is done. I am not blaming the lad totally but I don't think he has helped himself over the last few days.

i am not saying he has acted outrageously, it's probably more subtle than that. It could not have been easy for him today but when you strip it all down he no longer wants to be at Hibs, anybody thinking otherwise is deluded.

Personally I am not too bothered if he never seen wears a Hibs strip again, he is a good player but has still to prove he is any better than that. The way things are going I think it will be more detrimental to have him in the team than out it.

I don't want him sold to the Huns but if he goes there so be it, I bet Stubbs is planning life without SA already, it's the only way, Hibs HAVE to move on.

Fritz

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
I'm now at the point where I don't give a fuck about Allan. I do give a lot more than a fuck though about our club and its reputation. More than ever now, he MUST NOT be sold to the zombies. The display by them today....from their horrible supporters chanting the name of an oppositions player to their players 'courting' an opposition player on the fucking pitch in full view of everyone.. Was utterly despicable and pathetic and about as low as it gets in sport

Personally, I think Stubbs was wrong to put him on. He gave those rancid fucks exactly what they wanted. They were ready and waiting for it and it did those Hibs players on the pitch no favours, just my opinion though.

After today, i desperately hope that the Hibs board are even more determined to NOT sell Allan to those hun bastards.

Hibby1995

Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
He wasn't great, far from it. Did anyone else see him opting to take the penalty though? He wasn't pleased at having to give the ball to Cummings. We had a very weak squad out there today and Stubbs, again, has to take full responsibility for that and the lack of impact his changes made on the game. His substitutions always come too late and they always seem to be just as poor as the boy they're replacing. Today we were just another club in a long line of other clubs allowing this lot and their counterparts to walk over us. No doubt Stubbs is the man to take us forward but today we were taught a lesson and not one I'd like to be taught again.

Can't be sure if this is in another thread or not but if anyone needs dropped it's Malonga. What's his issue? I've tried and tried and tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and get behind him but he doesn't seem to care. Even at 1-0 he couldn't seem to get going or pick himself up. Maybe he's no caught up on sleep from his international duties yet.

Fritz

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
He wasn't great, far from it. Did anyone else see him opting to take the penalty though? He wasn't pleased at having to give the ball to Cummings. We had a very weak squad out there today and Stubbs, again, has to take full responsibility for that and the lack of impact his changes made on the game. His substitutions always come too late and they always seem to be just as poor as the boy they're replacing. Today we were just another club in a long line of other clubs allowing this lot and their counterparts to walk over us. No doubt Stubbs is the man to take us forward but today we were taught a lesson and not one I'd like to be taught again.

Can't be sure if this is in another thread or not but if anyone needs dropped it's Malonga. What's his issue? I've tried and tried and tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and get behind him but he doesn't seem to care. Even at 1-0 he couldn't seem to get going or pick himself up. Maybe he's no caught up on sleep from his international duties yet.
Malonga's shit and should in no way, shape or form be starting games. I realise, before some mention it, that we had a number of strikers out but this is another game which proves big Dom just ain't up to it. Fuckin shite.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Malonga has a decent goal scoring record with Hibs.
Boy has ability no doubt about that, but his style and pace makes him so so frustrating.

This time however he was just shit. If he hadn't gone off injured I would have subbed him anyway.

MixuDave

Part of Bounce
He did mate, although hand slapping a Hun no matter if it's his mate you simply don't do that.

The dressing room is divided due to him, the attitude after the game by hugging all the Huns instead of clapping his own fans is totally disrespectful and out of order, he did have a spat with JC, and when he was down I noticed none of our players went to see if he was ok PH just walked past him.

so I can totally see where people's anger comes from, SB, KT and SW didn't act like this.
Kevin Thomson didnae act a **** trying to get away fae Hibs? Oh fuckin really, pray, please do tell me about this? Cause I certainly remember it another way mate!!!!!!

Shades

Bounced Out!
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Kevin Thomson didnae act a **** trying to get away fae Hibs? Oh $#@!in really, pray, please do tell me about this? Cause I certainly remember it another way mate!!!!!!
If anything KT, or more accurately his agent and the arseholic press we endure in this country, agitated more than SA is right now.

MixuDave

Part of Bounce
If anything KT, or more accurately his agent and the arseholic press we endure in this country, agitated more than SA is right now.
You better believe it Shades. Am more than sure ma fellow Bouncers know my feelings aboot Katie and his poor mother and all her fuckin bills though :giggle:

dmn1989

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
You better believe it Shades. Am more than sure ma fellow Bouncers know my feelings aboot Katie and his poor mother and all her fuckin bills though :giggle:
Thought you guys were pals now?

Shades

Bounced Out!
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
You better believe it Shades. Am more than sure ma fellow Bouncers know my feelings aboot Katie and his poor mother and all her $#@!in bills though :giggle:
Well put it this way, I wasn't too surprised that it was you popping up to put the guy right on that point .

Hibby1995

Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Malonga has a decent goal scoring record with Hibs.
Boy has ability no doubt about that, but his style and pace makes him so so frustrating.

This time however he was just shit. If he hadn't gone off injured I would have subbed him anyway.
I'm no convinced he went off injured today or against the Gunts in final Derby of last season. Just like that game, today, he had a glorious opportunity to square the ball to a player opposite and failed to deliver. in the same fashion, he left the field 5 minutes later just like did against the Gunts. If he doesn't want to be there or play when the going gets tough, like it will, because that's what we, Hibs, like to do, then he knows where the door is too. Sick of seeing the club I love paying the wages of dead wood! Sorry, I'm still hurting from earlier and venting my anger on here! Have an excellent weekend boys & girls.

Sauzee's Teeth

I Was There And Went Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Katie acted far worse than this. He wrote a column about his 'poor mammy' who couldn't afford to eat cos Katie was being paid buttons at Hibs.

Nobody will trump that jumped up little fuck.

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
A bit of both for me. There was times where he just stood on the half way line with his hands on hips and I thought he was a wasted jersey, then he started getting the ball and went forward every time, throwing a few challenges in.

The whole situation probably just getting to him I suppose, I got told that on BBC Alba they got to speak to him at half time and he apparently said he just wanted to focus on Hibs at the moment :dunno:

MixuDave

Part of Bounce
A bit of both for me. There was times where he just stood on the half way line with his hands on hips and I thought he was a wasted jersey, then he started getting the ball and went forward every time, throwing a few challenges in.

The whole situation probably just getting to him I suppose, I got told that on BBC Alba they got to speak to him at half time and he apparently said he just wanted to focus on Hibs at the moment :dunno:
Was certainly a prerecorded interview H, no idea when it was done though mate

- - - Updated - - -

Katie acted far worse than this. He wrote a column about his 'poor mammy' who couldn't afford to eat cos Katie was being paid buttons at Hibs.

Nobody will trump that jumped up little fuck.
Strangely I like this post hahaha

Bambino

Bounce Radge
Katie acted far worse than this. He wrote a column about his 'poor mammy' who couldn't afford to eat cos Katie was being paid buttons at Hibs.Nobody will trump that jumped up little fuck.
Aye because he worked for the record and it wasn't ghost written.He took over the column from Derek Riordan, the player who left us for nothing after using the column, again written by Kevin's old agent before him And Scott left him to say he was staying at Us before leaving for fuck all.Kevin Thomson left Hibernian because of John Collins as did Ivan and German. He didn't want to go to Huns, after Coventry he always wanted to go back down south. I'm not making this a Thomson thread though but scott Allan and his actions regardless of the love, respect and loyalty given to him by our manager is far worse than any other player again in my opinion since That ginger judas prick left us in the shite the day before Paco Luna scored at Ibrox and stopped him being paraded on the pitch at half time in front of us a cold weds night.Fuck Huns, new or old and I hope to fuck Celtic sign Allan.

Hibs v Ross County

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel