• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Scott at end of game

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
If this is true he should be cleaning the bogs with a toothbrush for 12 months.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
I've not got Twitter but I don't and can't believe he would be that disrespectful. Are you sure?

seen it myself on my sons phone

edit, ill check again as it dont seem to be same picture on twitter online, sons get you in so much trouble danni def was a pic but maybe malicious from someone else

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Now he has changed his picture on twitter to him hugging his hun mate after the game...
Maybe thought better and changed it as its no now.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
seen it myself on my sons phone

edit, ill check again as it dont seem to be same picture on twitter online, sons get you in so much trouble danni def was a pic but maybe malicious from someone else
Looks like his TA hasn't been touched today .

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Apologies SA in relation to my comment above.

Bambino

Bounce Radge
Get him tae feck ANYWHERE except govan !! Awe this shat is severely becoming annoying imo . Good player but so so glaringly obvious he's a hun joby . Just look at the footage o him from today. Much bigger and much better have graced ER , so , boot his crack oot the door , just no in the govan direction. Imo .
Dark alleyway - scott Allan and his pal Halliday bump into Mixu, Jamie and Tattie. Would fuckin make me smile after the day that's for sure.

MixuDave

Part of Bounce
Dark alleyway - scott Allan and his pal Halliday bump into Mixu, Jamie and Tattie. Would fuckin make me smile after the day that's for sure.
Jamie and Tatie there to hold ma j and ma lighter aye? :giggle:

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
There it is.

Is he thick? Nah, just yer typical, arrogant, hun wideo I reckon. He kens what he's doing :roll:
Fuck off to the smellies or stay and rot in the under 20's.

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Monthly Radge
Jamie and Tatie there to hold ma j and ma lighter aye? :giggle:
only if yer jaikets got cash in the pocket D mate !!! Lol
a thought Jment jaicket.... Silly me ... Oooops ! Lol

sauzee 1875

Bounce Radge
Guys
Let's not forget Scott Allan until he says or hibs say or he is in a Hun top is still one of us. We all have the feeling he will go but comments of booting him in etc makes us sound like one of that gunt mob or weegie scum. We ain't that we are Hibernian fc. Today hurt but let's not kid ourselves we have been there before the Malm game that final but again we are all here because again we are Hibernian fc. Scotty brown Steven fletcher Derrick riordan Gary oconnor Davy Murphy maybe Scott Allan have all come and gone but like me and ally you bouncers and other hibbys we have been here longer and always will because we are Hibernian fc.
We will not desert we will moan and we will groan but we will pass that onto our kids our grand kids and to future generations
For simple reason
Not farmer not Petrie not the players past and present
But we us fans are Hibernian fc
GGTH

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
He came on today and gave 110% I thought?

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Monthly Radge
I said id boot him oot mate , no in . Lol .

Wannabehibee

Bounced Out!
He came on today and gave 110% I thought?
Yeah, my thoughts too. I'm not getting this 'you could tell by his body language' .Although I didn't stay till the end so never saw him going round doing his hug-a-hun routine.

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel