• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Scott at end of game

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Did he really have to go around hugging every Huns player as if they were best mates??? Doesn't bode well...feel cheated

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Did he really have to go around hugging every Huns player as if they were best mates??? Doesn't bode well...feel cheated
Was just about to post the same thing mate, we give him praise and singing his name and he does this, not exactly sending the right message is it and hand slapping fucking Halliday when he come on wasn't the best of moves either, did anyone see Miller talking to him in the warm up also :hmmm

south west hiby

Doonhamer Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
His body language, was interesting, can always read too much into such things.But I wasn't impressed by him at all,when coming on,he received a warm welcome,no acknowledgement of that,and at the end ,he cuddled nearly every hun on the park.
Stubbs has a big decision too make.Punt him anywhere but the huns I say,if possible.
I don't like players,who want to be somewhere else and he does.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I noticed on Tv when he went along the West to warm up his reaction to the applause wasn't greatly convincing

guildy1875

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Get him sold to someone else his heads up his arse his body language said it all for me ungrateful hun prick

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
They won 6-2 they dinnae need him.

Bambino

Bounce Radge
They won 6-2 they dinnae need him.
Going to be an interesting week Billy, our board will be under serious pressure not to sell to them now after today.Imagine we scudded them with SA as subby? Would have made the sale a whole Los easier.We sell to our main rivals to go up that just scudded us 6-2 the week before the proper season starts the club will go into full turmoil mode imo.I would genuinely make him train with the under 20s for the year or offer to Celtic tomorrow morning.

Davy

Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Going to be an interesting week Billy, our board will be under serious pressure not to sell to them now after today.Imagine we scudded them with SA as subby? Would have made the sale a whole Los easier.We sell to our main rivals to go up that just scudded us 6-2 the week before the proper season starts the club will go into full turmoil mode imo.I would genuinely make him train with the under 20s for the year or offer to Celtic tomorrow morning.
Would he go to celtic though?

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Might have been a wind up in the pub the other night but I heard that Chris Hughton had him on his radar for Brighton.

Sent by telepathy.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Heard that the soapies are lining up a bid Rich. Probs just tae wind the Huns up mind.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Might have been a wind up in the pub the other night but I heard that Chris Hughton had him on his radar for Brighton.

Sent by telepathy.
Did they not sign a Scottish guy from Real Madrid last week ?

WoreTheGreen

Bounce Radge
Allen

Me thinks sevco cannot afford him will go to England for six months fall out and a engineer a move to billy boys

Davy

Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Now he has changed his picture on twitter to him hugging his hun mate after the game...

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Now he has changed his picture on twitter to him hugging his hun mate after the game...
What a prick we just got beat of them 6 fucking 2 yet he posts up that, way to go Scott real pro.

- - - Updated - - -

Jack Harper. He's Spanish but will play for Scotland. Amazing talent.
Sure he had trials with Chelsea.

Bambino

Bounce Radge
I've not got Twitter but I don't and can't believe he would be that disrespectful. Are you sure?

- - - Updated - - -

What a prick we just got beat of them 6 fucking 2 yet he posts up that, way to go Scott real pro.- - - Updated - - -Sure he had trials with Chelsea.
Didn't know that mate. I thought he went from Malaga to Madrid

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Monthly Radge
Get him tae feck ANYWHERE except govan !! Awe this shat is severely becoming annoying imo . Good player but so so glaringly obvious he's a hun joby . Just look at the footage o him from today. Much bigger and much better have graced ER , so , boot his crack oot the door , just no in the govan direction. Imo .

Hibs v Ross County

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel