Scott Allan

Hectorhib

Well-Known Radge
I'll always remember him making a fool of Scott Brown, when he slipped gracefully away from him, leaving Brown looking like a carthorse. A classy player with great touch and vision

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Nothing about this in JR's pre match interview. Just said SA is still missing. Would have thought one of the press would have asked the question. If indeed he isn't going to play again why drag it out?

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Though he was meant to be finished with heart problems and would never play again ?? Hopefully on the way back to full fitness and to his best form .... which can be a real asset. He is genuine talent and a joy to watch on his day :happy:
Working out and being a professional footballer are two different things. Sure we both agree that it’s better to wait for official news before speculating on forums tho.....

brianmc

Well-Known Radge
Working out and being a professional footballer are two different things. Sure we both agree that it’s better to wait for official news before speculating on forums tho.....
I agree entirely with your post.
However....

I was greatly encouraged by further instagram posts by Scott. He'd basically reposted all the happy birthday messages he'd received from fellow players and some of his mates in a montage (today was his birthday).
One of the messages, think it was from Boyle, was "happy birthday mate, looking forward to seeing you pull on the green and white again soon".
🙏

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
He looks pretty healthy in that picture.
Better than he did on the pitch before all this.

Hope its good news
Could be like a new signing after the year 🤞