• Welcome to the New - DNS Propagation should be completed by now for all. If you are seeing this message you are in the right place.
    GGTTH

Scandinavian player at East Mains?

NW

Just A Radge
This is the kind of rumour I like..... most scandinavians have been decent recently

Bossie

Well-Known Radge
This is the kind of rumour I like..... most scandinavians have been decent recently

6 foot 5 apparently. Doesn't mean either that rumour us true or that player is decent but thought I'd mention it anyway.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Right , what happens now is someone says he had his girlfriend with him , [MENTION=20]Sir Shrink[/MENTION] reminds them of the rules , and someone posts up a pic of his typical blonde gorgeous Scandinavian bird.
Get on with it:yeah:

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Spot on Wiki page

Deivydas Matulevičius (born 8 April 1989 in Alytus) is a Lithuanian footballer who plays as a striker for Edinburghs big team Hibernian in the spfl premiership, Lee Wallace is a grass.

What I tried, and failed, to post on the GH thread Dub. Funny as fuck

Stanton Spence

Well-Known Radge
Looks like NL has found his big target man and although I've not got a clue who he is or how good he can be let's hope he's a success
Welcome to the hibees big fella

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Lets hope he scores more goals than Rudolph and isn't an ass like rudolph

Beagle

Donator
Lets hope he scores more goals than Rudolph and isn't an ass like rudolph

If you're referring to the big nosed prick that our city neighbours wank themselves into the quick over, then he was Czech not Lithuanian

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
Monthly Goal: £107.00
Donations so far: £50.00

Unread Posts