• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Savings Accounts

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Just musing tonight about the dismal interest rates, and it set me wondering if I should find a better place for my tenner a week Christmas fund.

I thought premium bonds might be worth a punt, but does anyone do anything else? Surely it cannot be that hard to find something I can put some cash into and get a wee bonus when I draw it out?

With the crap interest rates at the moment premium bonds is exactly where i've been sticking my rainy day fund and topping it up monthly. Luckily i've been doing well out of them over the last couple of years but the misses not so well with hers. So keep in mind it's the luck of the draw.
The good thing about PB's is if you cash any in the money's back in your account within days.

If you fancy something outside the box, check Crypto.com. It’s a cool way to invest and make some money. They offer a staking program where if you leave your crypto in there for 3 months, they give you 16% interest. I’ve used them for over a year and they are legit.

If you fancy something outside the box, check Crypto.com. It’s a cool way to invest and make some money. They offer a staking program where if you leave your crypto in there for 3 months, they give you 16% interest. I’ve used them for over a year and they are legit.
Maybe not tonight though, seems to be a huge crypto Twitter scam going on.

Maybe not tonight though, seems to be a huge crypto Twitter scam going on.

Reading between the lines, it was Twitter that was hacked and not crypto.

My missus puts some of our savings into premium bonds, we have won a few 25 quid prizes!

Reading between the lines, it was Twitter that was hacked and not crypto.
Indeed, it was a bunch of scam crypto links posted to prominent Twitter accounts. Hence avoiding investing last night seemed sensible. Not sure I'd rush into it anytime soon either seeing as it has a lot of the hallmarks of a ponzi scheme so anything that shakes confidence in the platform could have an impact.

Although, people have been saying the same for years and it hasn't crashed yet. Guaranteed it would the minute I got involved though.

I've got an account with a Nigerian Bank. You have to pay monthly and it's a minimum of £200.00 but the interest paid is tremendous. Guaranteed to double my money over three years. Only another year to go and there will be a big payment coming my way.
:triumphant:

Indeed, it was a bunch of scam crypto links posted to prominent Twitter accounts. Hence avoiding investing last night seemed sensible. Not sure I'd rush into it anytime soon either seeing as it has a lot of the hallmarks of a ponzi scheme so anything that shakes confidence in the platform could have an impact.

Although, people have been saying the same for years and it hasn't crashed yet. Guaranteed it would the minute I got involved though.

Put yer dough on the outsider in the first race at Musselburgh. Safer.

BIG G

I've got an account with a Nigerian Bank. You have to pay monthly and it's a minimum of £200.00 but the interest paid is tremendous. Guaranteed to double my money over three years. Only another year to go and there will be a big payment coming my way.
:triumphant:
And you get a free complimentary pen too. ?

Put yer dough on the outsider in the first race at Musselburgh. Safer.

BIG G
Or if you fancy it there’s a Russian company who are close to developing a COVID-19 vaccine who are looking for investors. Apparently it’s very similar to the one they are trying to develop in this country.

This thread has been viewed 1206 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back