• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Sajid Javid resigns

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
Do I feal sorry for the *&*^?No.Will I like his replacement?No.AmI pleased the wheel has come off the Tory wagon?Yes.What say you?

Dominic Cummings is running the show....not Johnson.

I don't think the wheels have come off the tory wagon. Unfortunately.

Dominic Cummings is running the show....not Johnson.

THIS. It's unreal. Media says nothing but keeps showing him swaggering into Downing Street holding a coffee sniggering...

I don't think the wheels have come off the tory wagon. Unfortunately.
Only a matter of time. The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

THIS. It's unreal. Media says nothing but keeps showing him swaggering into Downing Street holding a coffee sniggering...
The media are shit scared of him.

I wish I felt it too - I didn't believe that America could withstand four years of Trump let alone re-elect him, which I think is virtually certain unfortunately.

There's no alternative UK Government so it doesn't matter how bad the Tories get they'll be in Government. They've been an absolute car crash since 2016 and let's be honest they've never looked like being ejected. Scotland needs to escape...

I wish I felt it too - I didn't believe that America could withstand four years of Trump let alone re-elect him, which I think is virtually certain unfortunately.

Only hope is Bloomberg....

Only hope is Sanders.

Only hope is Sanders.
Sanders would have absolutely no chance of beating Trump in a presidential election.

Meanwhile France is in meltdown because their government was mucking about with their pensions, already better than the UK!

Firemen are having a good old pagger with the police.

Hardly any coverage in the UK.

I wonder if there are riots going on here that we're not hearing about????

The bridge from Scotland to NI has already been downgraded to a zip wire.

In other news the UK fishermen still think the UK government will look after their best interests lol.

You are spot on Jack the crappy UK media try to cocoon us from the reality of the convulsions taking place in France since the beginning of December when the strike started and still continues, nor In the last year, of most of the incredible movements in Algeria, Sudan, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Ecuador, Chile, Columbia, Bolivia, Brazil, Haiti, Kashmir, Hong Kong, France, Catalonia and many more places. These events are a reflection of the world crisis of capitalism.
There are much larger forces at play than Johnson's puppeteer Dominic Cummings, whose strategies will be blown away and exposed for what they are in the coming World economic crisis. Johnson may listen to this maverick guru intently, however the serious representatives of Big Business and Capital who used every ally possible to prevent a Labour Government, as they will do to prevent Independence,see very clearly what is coming over the horizon. The Tories will as night follows day have to backtrack on their absurd 'Levelling up' lies and nonsense and in fact contrary to the 'Austerity is over' soundbite mantra will implement more cuts to councils and services. Wheels will come off.

BIG G

Downing street unable to confirm whether budget will go ahead.....

Some Cummings changes on the way.

The bridge from Scotland to NI has already been downgraded to a zip wire.

Brilliant.... love it

I agree with much of this except the implication that this is all Cummings. I think that lets Johnson off the hook. He is only interested in being in power and is trying to remove any obstacle to a continuation of that, Cummings providing the roadmap for him. saw this on facebook this morning and seems apt for both the US and Britain at present

quote from Henry A. Wallace, one time V.P. to F.D. Roosevelt “The really dangerous American fascist... is the man who wants to do in the United States in an American way what Hitler did in Germany in a Prussian way. The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information. With a fascist the problem is never how best to present the truth to the public but how best to use the news to deceive the public into giving the fascist and his group more money or more power... They claim to be super-patriots, but they would destroy every liberty guaranteed by the Constitution. They demand free enterprise, but are the spokesmen for monopoly and vested interest. Their final objective, toward which all their deceit is directed, is to capture political power so that, using the power of the state and the power of the market simultaneously, they may keep the common man in eternal subjection.

~quoted in the New York Times, April 9, 1944”

Written a couple of weeks written after the election defeat of Labour. One of the many allies that I mention was the cabal of right wing Labour MPs. An mention of my Blairite
'Comrade' Ian Murray MP too.
It has been reported widely in the press that up to 50 Labour MP's would leave the Labour Party if Rebbeca Long Bailly wins. Personnally I think that many of them will take a look at what happened to all those that jumped and burned like Chuka Umunna, Lucinda Berger et al and stay to disrupt which comes natural to them.

BIG G

Sanders would have absolutely no chance of beating Trump in a presidential election.
Because the democrats would skupper his chances.

Downing street unable to confirm whether budget will go ahead.....

Some Cummings changes on the way.
Cummings and goings?

Because the democrats would skupper his chances.

You are right of course A, not only because of the laughable undemocratic rigged Superdelegate system the so called Democratic Party use which was used to great effect in cheating Sanders and getting Clinton the nomination in 2016.
This article below by Leonard C Goodman of the lndependent Media institute in the US shines light on corporate Democrats and their media allies disparaged and minimized Bernie’s campaign, as he puts it. Parallel with events that happened closer to home? I believe so.The pro Israel lobby along with sections of the media have even started their own politically motivated Sanders is anti Semitic campaign against him. Sound familiar? He is Jewish. His crime in their eyes is that he has repeatedly denounced the brutality of Israel’s occupation and stood up for Palestinian rights.

BIG G

The new chancellor of the exchequer has me worried. He doesnt quite look right.
As my granny would have said ' At lads worth the watchin'. He's ower narra atween I een'.
Not to mention hes a Tory cu*t.

The new chancellor of the exchequer has me worried. He doesnt quite look right.
As my granny would have said ' At lads worth the watchin'. He's ower narra atween I een'.
Not to mention hes a Tory cu*t.

and married to the daughter of an Indian billionaire! Fancy that!

You are spot on Jack the crappy UK media try to cocoon us from the reality of the convulsions taking place in France since the beginning of December when the strike started and still continues, nor In the last year, of most of the incredible movements in Algeria, Sudan, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Ecuador, Chile, Columbia, Bolivia, Brazil, Haiti, Kashmir, Hong Kong, France, Catalonia and many more places. These events are a reflection of the world crisis of capitalism.
There are much larger forces at play than Johnson's puppeteer Dominic Cummings, whose strategies will be blown away and exposed for what they are in the coming World economic crisis. Johnson may listen to this maverick guru intently, however the serious representatives of Big Business and Capital who used every ally possible to prevent a Labour Government, as they will do to prevent Independence,see very clearly what is coming over the horizon. The Tories will as night follows day have to backtrack on their absurd 'Levelling up' lies and nonsense and in fact contrary to the 'Austerity is over' soundbite mantra will implement more cuts to councils and services. Wheels will come off.

BIG G
Great post.

This thread has been viewed 2006 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back