Sajid Javid resigns

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Admin
Because the democrats would skupper his chances.
You are right of course A, not only because of the laughable undemocratic rigged Superdelegate system the so called Democratic Party use which was used to great effect in cheating Sanders and getting Clinton the nomination in 2016.
This article below by Leonard C Goodman of the lndependent Media institute in the US shines light on corporate Democrats and their media allies disparaged and minimized Bernie’s campaign, as he puts it. Parallel with events that happened closer to home? I believe so.The pro Israel lobby along with sections of the media have even started their own politically motivated Sanders is anti Semitic campaign against him. Sound familiar? He is Jewish. His crime in their eyes is that he has repeatedly denounced the brutality of Israel’s occupation and stood up for Palestinian rights.

BIG G

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
The new chancellor of the exchequer has me worried. He doesnt quite look right.
As my granny would have said ' At lads worth the watchin'. He's ower narra atween I een'.
Not to mention hes a Tory cu*t.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
The new chancellor of the exchequer has me worried. He doesnt quite look right.
As my granny would have said ' At lads worth the watchin'. He's ower narra atween I een'.
Not to mention hes a Tory cu*t.
and married to the daughter of an Indian billionaire! Fancy that!

dibo

Bounce Radge
You are spot on Jack the crappy UK media try to cocoon us from the reality of the convulsions taking place in France since the beginning of December when the strike started and still continues, nor In the last year, of most of the incredible movements in Algeria, Sudan, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Ecuador, Chile, Columbia, Bolivia, Brazil, Haiti, Kashmir, Hong Kong, France, Catalonia and many more places. These events are a reflection of the world crisis of capitalism.
There are much larger forces at play than Johnson's puppeteer Dominic Cummings, whose strategies will be blown away and exposed for what they are in the coming World economic crisis. Johnson may listen to this maverick guru intently, however the serious representatives of Big Business and Capital who used every ally possible to prevent a Labour Government, as they will do to prevent Independence,see very clearly what is coming over the horizon. The Tories will as night follows day have to backtrack on their absurd 'Levelling up' lies and nonsense and in fact contrary to the 'Austerity is over' soundbite mantra will implement more cuts to councils and services. Wheels will come off.

BIG G
Great post.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£120.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Killie v HIBERNIAN