• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Safe standing

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Did Leeann not say this was off the table going forward or did I imagine that?

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Would contribute towards a safe standing area

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I’ve no doubt it has been discussed before and I do know it has been marked up during the exploration of the ‘improve the atmosphere’ conversations.
Looking on a ‘can do’ attitude it can certainly be done - just where and at what cost. Where does this spend fall between everything else needing done (?). I can keep this on my radar.
Important to note that this is self-funded (40k) by Killie fans (trust) and only 2% of the capacity. I like their progressive attitude.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
So fingers and thumbs:

It’s about 400 rail seats being installed, at a cost of £100 a seat, and there’s no impact either way on capacity?

Certainly sounds doable if there’s a will?

What’s the downside?

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
You can stand in some sections already..8s there any point spending money?

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Of course the cost could be offset by using the removed seats to replace the seats broken by awayneds and charging their club a premium.

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
What’s the standing capacity of an area compared to seats?
I've operated foldaway ones at Hamburg. To remain UEFA compliant there's foldaway seats that go down into the floor for games where standing is allowed but re-emerge when seats are needed. One seat, one person footprint.

BathgateHibee

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I've operated foldaway ones at Hamburg. To remain UEFA compliant there's foldaway seats that go down into the floor for games where standing is allowed but re-emerge when seats are needed. One seat, one person footprint.
Ones at Celtic park lock up with a key and down when needed..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
I suspect if it’s celtic style ones then it depends if the concrete terrace fits the requirements. I wonder if we would be able to retro fit Hamburg style ones - I suspect not.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors