• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Ryan Williamson in Efe Out?

EastMeetsWest

Private Member
Reaction score
Not in the know but according to a popular tv channels website gossip page we are interested in 22 yr old right back Ryan Williamson at Dunfermiline. Seemingly they want 100k for him.

Efe is also a target for Plymouth Argylye from same page though it is the Sun breaking the news so don't hold me accountable for any more than that.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Efe we thought was going to end up in the UAE or somewhere similar.
Held out up here for his citizenship.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Efe go for a few quid, he's a class act, doesn't always work out for him, but he's worth the entry fee.

The Sun gossip. Their speculation this summer has been the ridiculous crap you'd expect from The Scum.

The Sun gossip. Their speculation this summer has been the ridiculous crap you'd expect from The Scum.
Agreed about the credibility of the rag but both seem plausible wouldn't say as far fetched as some things we've heard.

I know who was our 2nd choice after Efe last summer. It wasn't Williamson. I think that individual would still be interested in playing for us. Whether their club would play ball is another matter. I might do some digging...:detective:

I know who was our 2nd choice after Efe last summer. It wasn't Williamson. I think that individual would still be interested in playing for us. Whether their club would play ball is another matter. I might do some digging...:detective:

Spill!

Yup, listen to those tosspots and you would be expecting near enough our entire midfield to be playing for the huns next season

Not putting any name on here. The player was asked last year to keep it quiet by Lennon ( because Hibs do still like things to be that way) and, bar letting a few folk in the inner circle of his family that he could trust know, it stayed that way. He doesn't have any representation from loose lipped agents or their hingers on, so the dealings stayed quiet.

He was a free agent last year. Not now. However, Hibs would be an attractive proposition for him.

A good player, too. I have a direct link to him. If he's aware of any further interest from us it could indicate Efe is indeed moving on. If he's heard nothing, it doesn't mean anything of course...:read::rascal:

Not putting any name on here. The player was asked last year to keep it quiet by Lennon ( because Hibs do still like things to be that way) and, bar letting a few folk in the inner circle of his family that he could trust know, it stayed that way. He doesn't have any representation from loose lipped agents or their hingers on, so the dealings stayed quiet.

He was a free agent last year. Not now. However, Hibs would be an attractive proposition for him.

A good player, too. I have a direct link to him. If he's aware of any further interest from us it could indicate Efe is indeed moving on. If he's heard nothing, it doesn't mean anything of course...:read::rascal:
Let’s just say it’s Berra,for a laugh

Fair enough. Could you go as far as saying whether he is Scottish or otherwise, and if he is over or under 30? :rascal:

Rumour on Twitter? C'mon , you know you want to :yas:

That would cause a meltdown in Gorgie.

And an even bigger one with us :rascal:

Fair enough. Could you go as far as saying whether he is Scottish or otherwise, and if he is over or under 30? :rascal:

Yes:077:

What about if you just do a ‘Sounds like..’?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about if you just do a ‘Sounds like..’?

Berra eh no thanks.

Not in the know but according to a popular tv channels website gossip page we are interested in 22 yr old right back Ryan Williamson at Dunfermiline. Seemingly they want 100k for him.

Efe is also a target for Plymouth Argylye from same page though it is the Sun breaking the news so don't hold me accountable for any more than that.

Pars fans seem to think he is good going forward but can’t defend, I would much rather have someone in that can do both. What about any of the development squad are not up for the job?

Pars fans seem to think he is good going forward but can’t defend, I would much rather have someone in that can do both. What about any of the development squad are not up for the job?
Not sure bud suppose will come down to who we have in and formation we go for. But aye would like to see some players making the step up.

Would rather keep Efe - continuity and all that. The more we keep from last year the less it matters how long before play first European game as they all had a brilliant season together last term and so know each other ...

Logical but there was a few time nobody knew what Efe was going to do. That may have included Efe?

Love to see him stay though.

Reactions: Dub

This thread has been viewed 1181 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back