• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Ryan Kent

MSG_07

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Kent given a two match ban for lashing out and striking Brown in the face. As clear as day on camera. His season should be over for that.

If we rewind back to 1998, Paolo Di Canio was banned for 11 games and fined 10K for pushing a ref. I think the Kent incident is actually far worse.

Kent given a two match ban for lashing out and striking Brown in the face. As clear as day on camera. His season should be over for that.

If we rewind back to 1998, Paolo Di Canio was banned for 11 games and fined 10K for pushing a ref. I think the Kent incident is actually far worse.
2 games?
He should get at least another 2 game ban for his 'slack jaw' look.

2 games?
He should get at least another 2 game ban for his 'slack jaw' look.
I'm surprised he didnae pull a blade out from his shorts and tried to chib Broonie. He makes Alan McGregor look like a choirboy.
It's just as well the 4th official frisks them before they enter the field of play (arena).

Huns started a GoFund tae buy him , raised £45! :7:

2 games is a complete joke.

2 games is a complete joke.
The still images clearly show Kent striking out with a clenched fist. Scottish football is an absolute joke. Had this been Hibs we would never hear the end of it and no chance one of our players would have got off so lightly.

Agree that he be suspended and two game ban us the norm
Whilst I cannot condone his actions I think Brown too should be suspended for three acts of ungentlemanly conduct
(If that is still a cautionable offence )

What 3 acts were those?

Whilst I cannot condone his actions I think Brown too should be suspended for three acts of ungentlemanly conduct
Winding up opponents has been part and parcel of sport since it was invented.

Even in the 'gentleman's' sport of cricket it's officially known as sledging. The best of them have gone down in folklore!

In a chess world championship years ago it got so bad a barrier was put between two players.

Absolutely ridiculous professional football players get wound up. Having said that it seems there's a lot of precious wee souls who fall to ground at the breeze of an opponent walking by.

The still images clearly show Kent striking out with a clenched fist. Scottish football is an absolute joke. Had this been Hibs we would never hear the end of it and no chance one of our players would have got off so lightly.
Agreed, he crossed the line between what is and isn’t acceptable.

That’s rubbish. He clipped Morelos’s heals in the first incident and he held onto the ball and then threw it to the side in the second incident. The third is just sour grapes from a team that can’t handle losing. When rangers scored at Easter Road their players went right up to the East to wind up the hibs fans. Nothing was said about that because it happens all the time, it’s only an issue when it happens to the huns.

Anyone who thinks Brown should be done for celebrating presumably thinks Kent should get done for his celebration at the goal too - "shooshing" the Celtic fans ? Poor fuckin huns eh can't have anyone upsetting them now with the audacity to celebrate

That’s rubbish. He clipped Morelos’s heals in the first incident and he held onto the ball and then threw it to the side in the second incident. The third is just sour grapes from a team that can’t handle losing. When rangers scored at Easter Road their players went right up to the East to wind up the hibs fans. Nothing was said about that because it happens all the time, it’s only an issue when it happens to the huns.

They're very sensitive wee souls, and when someone's nasty to them it hurts them much more that it would hurt us. So the 'authorities' rightly come down much harder on us than they do on the Huns and Soapdodgers. It's always been that way.

I'm not a big fan of players 'celebrating' in front of the opposition to be honest. In a highly charged atmosphere it just begs for some over exuberant fandango to go tonto. I love it when Hibs players run to 'their own' when we've scored, rather than taunting whoever the opposition is.
It's pretty much par for the course though that Arfield 'doing the Broony' and Candyass and Morealoss running the length of Hibs East stand is passed without comment, yet when similar issues upset the Huns they suddenly have to 'protect their fans' by violent acts. All passively accepted by the sports media.
And of course with Radar throwing in his stupid comments too - how that dafty gets away with writing his tripe 'beggars belief' as his paramour would say.

They're very sensitive wee souls, and when someone's nasty to them it hurts them much more that it would hurt us. So the 'authorities' rightly come down much harder on us than they do on the Huns and Soapdodgers. It's always been that way.
Ain’t that the truth. Fuck them.

Gerrard given 1 match ban, had a we look at FollowFollow reaction, comedy gold.

Brown gets away with loads in Scottish football. I remember the look of astonishment on his coupon when he was sent off v Barca a few years ago for a kick out at Neymar(?) - he couldn't comprehend the rules being applied equally fairly towards him. And why would he?

Gerrard given 1 match ban, had a we look at FollowFollow reaction, comedy gold.
Just had a look and the OP isnae me

Apparently Broon was "at it" again standing on a St Mirren player. Predictably defended by Lennon. Fuck broon,Lennon,Gerrard, jabba and everybody else connected tae they spunk stains on Scottish fitba". Whatever they get up tae their punishment will never be as severe as that handed oot tae the rest of us. Dinnae get me started GGTTH

Brown gets away with loads in Scottish football. I remember the look of astonishment on his coupon when he was sent off v Barca a few years ago for a kick out at Neymar(?) - he couldn't comprehend the rules being applied equally fairly towards him. And why would he?
I did a wee bit of research a few years ago.

Old/New Firm players were 2 or 3 times more likely to be booked or sent off in European games than domestic games.

I doubt things will have changed that much.

Just saw that fucking moron Gerrard on sky news ,and he's telling us "it's so unlike little Ryan to react like he did cos he's known him since he was 8 blah,blah ,blah and it was just a push .
Gerrard and scum 2012 a perfect match

It’s a fucking punch all day long. The spin on this is mind boggling. Do they think if they repeat “ push” enough times people will start to believe it.

This thread has been viewed 787 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50