• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Ryan Gauld - deal done reported on BBC & Hibs Twitter

Hammi

Cable Selling Radge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Just been told at work we're trying to loan him too.

Reports in Portugal they're trying to send him out.

bloody hell that'd be a signing and a half...

Just been told at work we're trying to loan him too.

Reports in Portugal they're trying to send him out.

bloody hell that'd be a signing and a half...

How good is he, though? Ain't played much over there as far as I know. Hmmm.

I think I'm actually sceptical because of the word "loan", to which I am becoming allergic.

Think he has 2 years left over there and not in the plans for them at all. He played a full season for another top flight club out there was apparently good but they seem to not rate him at Benfica

Never gonna happen.

Do not like any loan deal imo.

Heard from a dons fan yesterday that they were trying to sign him on a permanent deal, but Sporting are not interested in selling him, only loaning. Could be something in it?

How many midfielders do we need, he is too lightweight for what we need.

How many midfielders do we need, he is too lightweight for what we need.

Honestly? You don't think we need any more midfielders?

Honestly? You don't think we need any more midfielders?

We need more of a Mulumbu type player, for me Ryan Gauld the good player that he is it’s not what we need, anyway it’s not happening.

We need more of a Mulumbu type player, for me Ryan Gauld the good player that he is it’s not what we need, anyway it’s not happening.

And you know that for certain? Mate, i like your posts but you always make it sound like you know 100% what is going to happen.

And you know that for certain? Mate, i like your posts but you always make it sound like you know 100% what is going to happen.

Which part of my post are you referring to mate

Which part of my post are you referring to mate
"Anyway, it's not hastening happening"

"Anyway, it's not hastening happening"

I personally don't think it is, no inside info on this just my own thoughts.

Mulumbu is a bloody midfielder!

So we don't need a creative attacking midfielder who plays a couple positions and creates goals? Who's been playing football in the top flight on Portugal?

But we defo need Scott Allan.

And I've said in a few threads that we need a ball winner in midfield.. Dunno why we can't look at options like.
Or is it cause you've not scooped this one?

You said quite definitively its not happening, now youre saying your opinion.
You also declared you knew that Barker would be back half an hour before he signed elsewhere?

Mulumbu is a bloody midfielder!

So we don't need a creative attacking midfielder who plays a couple positions and creates goals? Who's been playing football in the top flight on Portugal?

But we defo need Scott Allan.

And I've said in a few threads that we need a ball winner in midfield.. Dunno why we can't look at options like.
Or is it cause you've not scooped this one?

You said quite definitively its not happening, now youre saying your opinion.
You also declared you knew that Barker would be back half an hour before he signed elsewhere?

Knew you would be on this with your sly digs, where have I once said it wasn't definitely happening, I said what my opinion was nothing more.

Knew you would be on this with your sly digs, where have I once said it wasn't definitely happening, I said what my opinion was nothing more.

they're not sly.

You came on here asking how many midfielders we need?
While telling us we're signing a midfielder.

Then you said its not happening, you were questioned about it because it sounded definitive.

I'm no even here to argue with you, but your all over the place.
Don't need midfielders.

Edit. And in fairness, I'm in a mood cause I've no managed this game

I like most of your posts but he is very right you posted like you knew not opinion

Just heard it's not happening.

they're not sly.

You came on here asking how many midfielders we need?
While telling us we're signing a midfielder.

Then you said its not happening, you were questioned about it because it sounded definitive.

I'm no even here to argue with you, but your all over the place.
Don't need midfielders.

Edit. And in fairness, I'm in a mood cause I've no managed this game

Was only kidding about the sly digs mate, at first it was just my opinion, but now I have had it confirmed. When I mentioned the midfield it was to do with Gauld being too lightweight we already have enough of that type of midfielder in Mallan and Hyndman, so the holding midfielder would be someone like Mullumbu.

It's not worth the arguing. Sometimes it's not what is said by all manner of people on here but how it looks in black and white.

Anyway, even less worth it posting on this in the middle of the game...

Just heard it's not happening.

Somebody tell you at the game?

Odd thread during a big game

Not all of us could make it posts were made at half time from myself.

I agree we need midfielders, but I'm not sure we need any more wee attacking midfielders. We have Mallan and now Hyndman.

More pressing is someone who can impose themselves, win the ball, and distribute it well. My personal opinion is that we saw tonight why Barts hasn't featured much - much as I love him - it's because this team is outgrowing him.

Meant to be after him.

Hope so, great investment if true.

Super player...would no doubt be a loan.
He went to Sporting Lisbon for £3 Million

Hope it's not instead of Allan but as well as Allan would love them both. Gauld in the Allan role and Allan in the McGeouch roll :licks:

Apparently being reported in the Scum.
Please, as per, no links for this story. Even if it's true.

Apparently being reported in the Scum.
Please, as per, no links for this story. Even if it's true.
In the Scotsman this AM the deal is close to completion. :sm113:

In the Scotsman this AM the deal is close to completion. :sm113:

Sky Sports running the story too. Would be a great statement of intent to kick off the window.

Also a few well known Journalists too so must be something in it.

Would be a great signing I think. As long as it's not instead of SA.

I’m not as wow’ed by this as most I admit. In realty what and how much has the lad done and if it’s only until end of season it’s year another short stop gap. He may well be exceptional and if he signs I hope he is but then we lose him.

Rather even an 18 month deal and also Scott Allan in permanent.

Certainly a coup by the club but worried how little the lad has actually played and done

Was only kidding about the sly digs mate, at first it was just my opinion, but now I have had it confirmed. When I mentioned the midfield it was to do with Gauld being too lightweight we already have enough of that type of midfielder in Mallan and Hyndman, so the holding midfielder would be someone like Mullumbu.
Are you Neil Lennon?

At Dundee Utd he was tutored by Ian Cathro.
If that doesn't see a few heads exploding, nothing will!
Hes been playing so fitness shouldnt be a problem.

Where’d the other thread go?

Teapots

It was three threads doon Stevie Wonder.

This thread has been viewed 17571 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back