• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Ryan Gauld - deal done reported on BBC & Hibs Twitter

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Henderson has been on record,I even posted it on the bounce,that Hibs offered him a deal but he chose to move elsewhere.So Hibs didnt fail to land him,he didn't want to come.
Allan could be the same,you don't know nor do I.
Yep correct. He was interviewed by Sky Sports and explained he had the chance to come to Easter Road again but declined this as after winning the Scottish Cup what else was there to achieve (which is very true sadly). Said he'd like to finish his career at Hibs. This came directly from Liam during the interview. I don't think he has any reason to lie or exaggerate. Very honest lad.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Yep correct. He was interviewed by Sky Sports and explained he had the chance to come to Easter Road again but declined this as after winning the Scottish Cup what else was there to achieve (which is very true sadly). Said he'd like to finish his career at Hibs. This came directly from Liam during the interview. I don't think he has any reason to lie or exaggerate. Very honest lad.
Do you have a link for this interview?

Stanton Spence

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Spot on I also seen the interview mate
Said he loved it at hibs and his face lit up when the interviewer mentioned us, he also said that hibs were an option but he wanted to try something else and he is certain that he will be back at hibs again

Stanton Spence

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Do you have a link for this interview?
I don't know how to share the link TF something I need to look at actually
But it's on YouTube and jinxyjohnstone celtic channel or something like that

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
So he said there was an offer on the table but decided to further his career in Italy (2018), he was on loan to us in 2016, the manager wanted him in 2017 as did the fans and that's when no offer was made.

I didn't know or hear anything about the offer made last year so thanks for sharing that and it also makes sense on how Hendo would like to return to us one day (hopefully soon).

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I remembered it too. David Tanner has gone freelance and went out to interview him in Italy for BT. See you all found it too :rascal:

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Maybe Hibs said 'You know Hendo there's always a place for you here' as he walked out the door for the last time and on his way back to the weege his agent calls him and says he's got a gig in Italy lined up.I

Does he not have relatives over there where he started?

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Hope we have a first option buy clause.

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Saw the same interview myself a week or two back. You have given a fair and accurate descriptor what LH said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimtom

Bounce Radge
So he said there was an offer on the table but decided to further his career in Italy (2018), he was on loan to us in 2016, the manager wanted him in 2017 as did the fans and that's when no offer was made.

I didn't know or hear anything about the offer made last year so thanks for sharing that and it also makes sense on how Hendo would like to return to us one day (hopefully soon).
I have said this before here.I was told by a first class Celtic contact that Liam Henderson was only interested in playing abroad after returning to Parkhead after the Hibee cup final win.Hibs knew that.I was told this before it came to the media.Negotiaton never took place.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Just worked it out. You posted a link to that scabbing, tory, lying rag the Scum. Its banned on the bounce, will be as long as the admin team breathe. As is the Daily Rantic. We see a link to those filthy rags, we remove them. Mystery sorted.
New one on me, never seen that rule anywhere. stick a list of banned sources up so there’s naebody else gets confused.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I have said this before here.I was told by a first class Celtic contact that Liam Henderson was only interested in playing abroad after returning to Parkhead after the Hibee cup final win.Hibs knew that.I was told this before it came to the media.Negotiaton never took place.
I was told by someone very close to Hendo which add's up by his interview and what @Braehead Cabbage said.

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
What is it with Henderson and the SITK every transfer window these days. We have a seriously talented young Scottish midfielder in Ryan Gauld who might just be joining us on loan and still debating the Henderson transfer offer that, let's be honest, no one really knows Tom tit about.

Suppose he is the modern day Padd McCourt and ever window needs one.

On original post. Did Gauld and Allan play in same team at Utd? Think this would be a superb midfield duo if we can do it. Could see a lot more goals from up front with the delivery and our strikers not having to start a move from the half way line, with no Efe I'm struggling to see who will drive us forward.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in