• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Ryan Gauld - deal done reported on BBC & Hibs Twitter

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
It was three threads doon Stevie Wonder.
Naw it isnae. There were 2 threads this morning , i posted on one and its disappeared .

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Naw it isnae. There were 2 threads this morning , i posted on one and its disappeared .
We merged them.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I only put up a post because I was unawair there already was a post.Unlike me not to see a post from yesteryear.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I only put up a post because I was unawair there already was a post.Unlike me not to see a post from yesteryear.
Your posts still there Moaty, mines must have been misplaced in the merge.

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
I reckon we’re not getting Scott Allan....turned our attention to Gauld

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
We need both mate, as I said on the Efe thread is the board ambitious as NL, fail to land SA like they did with Hendo this spells disaster.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I merged them Billy, the only post of yours I could see was your one looking for the other thread?

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
We need both mate, as I said on the Efe thread is the board ambitious as NL, fail to land SA like they did with Hendo this spells disaster.
Aye mate I agree, just wonder if Celtic and Allan can come to some agreement so that we get him in January, no holding my breath though.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Aye mate I agree, just wonder if Celtic and Allan can come to some agreement so that we get him in January, no holding my breath though.
The board need to pay the fee and get it done Asap mate.

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
The board need to pay the fee and get it done Asap mate.
The player needs to want to come to the club as well?

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I merged them Billy, the only post of yours I could see was your one looking for the other thread?
Just worked it out. You posted a link to that scabbing, tory, lying rag the Scum. Its banned on the bounce, will be as long as the admin team breathe. As is the Daily Rantic. We see a link to those filthy rags, we remove them. Mystery sorted.

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
What makes you think he doesn't?
I don't know. None of us do for sure. As always, will depend on the options he has. Let's hope we're his preferred one. If we're not then we need to move on...

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I don't know. None of us do for sure. As always, will depend on the options he has. Let's hope we're his preferred one. If we're not then we need to move on...
Someone spoke to him at the Gunts game and he said he would love to come back but it was out of his hands.

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Someone spoke to him at the Gunts game and he said he would love to come back but it was out of his hands.
Players are wary of anything they say in public. Let's hope he meant it and better options haven't transpired.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Let’s face it, there’s only one club SA ever wanted to play for. I bet his agent is working hard on that score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No chance. Huns won't entertain that.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
What makes you think he doesn't?
Henderson has been on record,I even posted it on the bounce,that Hibs offered him a deal but he chose to move elsewhere.So Hibs didnt fail to land him,he didn't want to come.
Allan could be the same,you don't know nor do I.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Henderson has been on record,I even posted it on the bounce,that Hibs offered him a deal but he chose to move elsewhere.So Hibs didnt fail to land him,he didn't want to come.
Allan could be the same,you don't know nor do I.
Sorry but that is wrong Hendo wanted to come here, our manager also wanted him here but the board made no attempt which pissed Hendo off.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in

HIBS V Sheep

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in