Rumour. | Someone 'In the Know' | Page 120 | HibeesBounce
  • Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Rumour.

Looking to bring him back? Thoughts??

Hard worker, knows where the goals are and would be a great addition to the squad!! Is a nuisance in anyone's defence! Thought he was a great player when he was here last time round

Make this happen SDG👍💚
I’ve might have mentioned it a couple of times already but ok it’s a big YES from me.

He’s a grafter. Chased everything and that gets you far in this league.

Daniel Bryan Yes GIF

Scored against all of the big teams last season and amassed 22 goals from memory
A striker with that record playing for a Glasgow team would have been included in the Scotland squad-why was Jack and Forrest included ?
Bring him back -his effort and energy are great to watch

Hard worker, knows where the goals are and would be a great addition to the squad!! Is a nuisance in anyone's defence! Thought he was a great player when he was here last time round

Make this happen SDG👍💚

Make this happen SDG👍💚
For what it is likely to cost for, say, a year with an option for another year it's worth the punt.

Relatively cheap, proven in the league, had the season of his life last time out. Already known to the club.

No brainer tbh. More so in the rebuild.
Got better since he left us, always had something about him, hope it happens but I'd imagine he'd cost a fair bit.

Don't agree with you there Champ, but good to see you on none the less mate.
There is others before those 2 I'd rather get shot of.

Mckirdys finish today was very taken I still hope he will come good.

Kenneh is a big strong laddie and done well on loan and done OK today aswell.

Was it not Lennon that got rid?
If so then that’s another fuck up from him

We had just signed Scott Bain on loan, but Celtic decided they wanted him.
We would be compensated with Scott Allan who was wasting away on Dundee's bench.
They wanted Simon in return and Neil was all too keen to oblige.

There is others before those 2 I'd rather get shot of.

Mckirdys finish today was very taken I still hope he will come good.

Kenneh is a big strong laddie and done well on loan and done OK today aswell.
McKirdy has shown zero in 2 years. An expensive mistake. A pre-season goal at that level doesn't change that for me.

Kenneh for what I've ever seen of him will never make it in our midfield.

It's giving players chance after chance because they show a slight glimpse that's the reason we have a bloated squad that isnae good enough.

Would any of the top six want McKirdy or Kenneh? If not then they arent good enough for us either.

McKirdy has shown zero in 2 years. An expensive mistake. A pre-season goal at that level doesn't change that for me.

Kenneh for what I've ever seen of him will never make it in our midfield.

It's giving players chance after chance because they show a slight glimpse that's the reason we have a bloated squad that isnae good enough.

Would any of the top six want McKirdy or Kenneh? If not then they arent good enough for us either.
Your maybe right mate

We definitely missed a presence up front last season, agree he could work well with Vente who I think might struggle up there on his own. Murray bright bring the best out of him. Good idea.

No for me , I bought a season ticket again this year being excited at the calibre of players we might manage to bring in .
So far it's been meh ! Now thinking about bringing back Murray ffs .

Not really in favour of bringing former players back, but in Simon Murray's case I would make an exception. However for me we really need a big physical striker up front to lead the line. If we could get that and Murray, that would be ideal.
We were so weak up front for so long I reckon Simon’s dad returning would have helped.
Gary was a no bad player too.

I'm unsure about signing Murray, but if he allows Vente to stay in and around the box he could be our top scorer.
Yeah. Murray might not be the best addition actually. But Vente would benefit from someone to work off. Maybe Murray hasn’t quite got the presence we’re looking for although he works hard and is strong on the ball he’s not too different in stature to Vente.

Yeah. Murray might not be the best addition actually. But Vente would benefit from someone to work off. Maybe Murray hasn’t quite got the presence we’re looking for although he works hard and is strong on the ball he’s not too different in stature to Vente.
I'd say Vente is currently our most natural goalscorer. Give him help and play him in the right position and he'll win us games

Support The Bounce

Goal
£100.00
Earned
£48.75
Ends in......
0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds
  48.8%
Back