Rumour. | Someone 'In the Know' | Page 118 | HibeesBounce
  • Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Rumour.

Can't see Rocky going.
We will have four central defenders competing for places next season. Bevan, O'Hora, Ekpiteta, and Rocky.
I wouldn't be against seeing Obita playing centrally as part of a three man central defence and providing the left side balance, but then someone else would have to play in his position.

Can't see Rocky going.
We will have four central defenders competing for places next season. Bevan, O'Hora, Ekpiteta, and Rocky.
I wouldn't be against seeing Obita playing centrally as part of a three man central defence and providing the left side balance, but then someone else would have to play in his position.
Get one more, sell Rocky. Get any money possible. Was probably the plan to start with when some *&*^ told the Gordons he was a future superstar.

Based on nothing bar my gut feeling, I think that Bevan, if he comes, will be a late loan with maybe a lad Michael Dacosta Gonzalez at the same time. They are both highly thought of down here, both signed long term contracts and both played in the development squad with NMW, so are familiar with how they each play. Iraola will probably want to use them in the early pre-season games down here, so maybe late July as squad fillers. As I said this is based on nothing but my own gut feeling, so it could be miles out.
Anyway it looks like you man Gray is sorting the areas that needed it as a priority so I hope they all work out for you and you can get a European spot next season as that boosts the quality of player you can attract.

Based on nothing bar my gut feeling, I think that Bevan, if he comes, will be a late loan with maybe a lad Michael Dacosta Gonzalez at the same time. They are both highly thought of down here, both signed long term contracts and both played in the development squad with NMW, so are familiar with how they each play. Iraola will probably want to use them in the early pre-season games down here, so maybe late July as squad fillers. As I said this is based on nothing but my own gut feeling, so it could be miles out.
Anyway it looks like you man Gray is sorting the areas that needed it as a priority so I hope they all work out for you and you can get a European spot next season as that boosts the quality of player you can attract.
Bevan is in pre-season training with us.

Didn't Man Utd take Fish on preseason too?
Maybe don't trust us to prepare him properly 😬
This is true, sure he played at Murrayfield maybe against Leeds? Defo played in a US game, sure the Wrexham goalie got crippled.

I dinnae blame them :)

Doing it the right way imo.
Sick of seeing us lose simple goals, consistently!
Sort the defence and move forward.
Next step, get a b*stard in the middle of the park as captain… 👍

The boy Marvin from Blackpool is as good as done, medical tomorrow.

Well, where is he Bambers?
Angry Animal Crossing GIF by Mashed

Support The Bounce

Goal
£100.00
Earned
£48.75
Ends in......
0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds
  48.8%
Back