Rumour. | Someone 'In the Know' | Page 117 | HibeesBounce
  • Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Rumour.

I might. But I won't say he's definitely shite, or otherwise, until he's had a chance in a Hibs shirt.
@Hattie: The rumour is we're signing O'Hora, released by MK Dons. Let the fun begin.
Why comment before you see them play in a hibs shirt? Bit hypocritical if you ask me. I'll give my opinion good or bad.

Marvin Akpereogene Paul Edem Ekpiteta - get that on the back of his shirt 😆 nae wonder he's not been sent off recently!

Duel citizenship England and Nigeria. I'll be able to get my Efe Ambrose flag out 🇳🇬

No fannying about for international clearance either.
Straight in the door

This Blackpool gadge would be a much better level of signing than the MK Dons guy, hopefully it's true.
I wonder if we might get both, have three fighting for two spaces, looks like the MK Dons one is all but confirmed according to the daily record... I think you're right that Ekpiteta appears better on paper. That being said, I've had a casual browse and both seem to be fairly well liked by their fans!

I wonder if we might get both, have three fighting for two spaces, looks like the MK Dons one is all but confirmed according to the daily record... I think you're right that Ekpiteta appears better on paper. That being said, I've had a casual browse and both seem to be fairly well liked by their fans!
From what i read MK Dons fans wanted rid of their guy but it is what it is and how he does in the green that's important.

I would actually go a back five next season and play Cadden and Obita as wing backs a bit further up the pitch. Play to their strengths.

From what i read MK Dons fans wanted rid of their guy but it is what it is and how he does in the green that's important.

I would actually go a back five next season and play Cadden and Obita as wing backs a bit further up the pitch. Play to their strengths.
Interesting! 5-4-1 or 5-3-2 with another strike partner for Vente?

Either or and I would go with the partner for Vente if he stays too mate, yeah.

Has to be 2 up front if you play a back 5.

5212 I think I'd like.

But to play 3 at the back all season we would need at least 5 CB's at the club.
4 if we can switch to a back 4 on injury/suspension issues.

Has to be 2 up front if you play a back 5.

5212 I think I'd like.

But to play 3 at the back all season we would need at least 5 CB's at the club.
4 if we can switch to a back 4 on injury/suspension issues.
I would go for it mate. Get the defence sorted first and hard to beat. If it means 5 CBs fuck it.

They clearly fancy him,

My guess is he's happy to come, bur wanted assurances from them that it's part of a bigger picture.

He scores a contract outta it.
Result.

Long as we're no paying it this year 😅
Fair points mate, especially the last bit :)

Support The Bounce

Goal
£100.00
Earned
£48.75
Ends in......
0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds
  48.8%
Back