• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Rumour.

Anyone remember this dud... surely not
He has actually gone on to do quite well. Showed flashes of a player before not featuring at all for us. Surprised if Celtic would consider a player of that age. No resale value.

He wasn't a dud, I liked him when was here. He's had an excellent career since.
Could tell he had bags of ability I'm not surprised he's went on to do well for himself drew

Kerr wants to come here summer. We tried jan but never got it done but ER is where he wants to be next season

Kerr wants to come here summer. We tried jan but never got it done but ER is where he wants to be next season
You know this for certain, or an opinion?

You know this for certain, or an opinion?

What I have heard from good sources is we couldnae afford him.

Heard this as well.

Heard this as well.
His want to be here didn’t match the attraction to be here.

Difficult to have an uninformed opinion without knowing the numbers.

On the other hand, I’m usually quite happy to give uninformed opinions here🙂

What I have heard from good sources is we couldnae afford him.

Maybe (hopefully) that won’t be the case in the summer.

Could tell he had bags of ability I'm not surprised he's went on to do well for himself drew
Surprise surprise, Terry fukking Butcher didn't seem to rate him and only gave him the odd sub appearance.

Surprise surprise, Terry fukking Butcher didn't seem to rate him and only gave him the odd sub appearance.
I still shudder when I see that arseholes name mate

His want to be here didn’t match the attraction to be here.

Difficult to have an uninformed opinion without knowing the numbers.

On the other hand, I’m usually quite happy to give uninformed opinions here🙂
The number of headlines I've seen with a player quoted 'I'd love to stay, make me an offer...'. Then they are offski!

The number of headlines I've seen with a player quoted 'I'd love to stay, make me an offer...'. Then they are offski!
If the new money allows more of the stuff to be funnelled into his pockets I expect he will be here next season.

But he’s not the Messiah.

Reactions: Zab
If the new money allows more of the stuff to be funnelled into his pockets I expect he will be here next season.

But he’s not the Messiah.

He's a very naughty boy!

Is he good enough?

Is he good enough?
If he was good enough would he be coming back up the road?

Is he good enough?
He was decent at the Tractor Boys, and supposedly a bit of a leader, which is good.
Nice to have a Hibs supporter in the team when Paul goes.

But I’m dodging a direct answer to your question.

He was decent at the Tractor Boys, and supposedly a bit of a leader, which is good.
Nice to have a Hibs supporter in the team when Paul goes.

But I’m dodging a direct answer to your question.
When he was at the Saints I thought he was OK but Hanlon was better.

When he was at the Saints I thought he was OK but Hanlon was better.

He’s a few years older now and been playing in the Championship since then (and League One), a very physical league. Seems to be a leader, maybe the natural successor to Paul Hanlon?

He’s a few years older now and been playing in the Championship since then (and League One), a very physical league. Seems to be a leader, maybe the natural successor to Paul Hanlon?
How old is he?

How old is he?

27 according tae Google

27 according tae Google
Coming intae his prime then.

Coming intae his prime then.

Absolutely. I know Hibs were priced out in January, but if Kerr is a free agent in the summer and we have more money available, I think he’d be an excellent signing.

You got me thinking about a Home for all the Bouncers!

We could all just sit in a room, in big chairs and slaver shite all day, talk about the good and bad players in the past and lots more.....

Be entertaining if nothing else!
Same old, same old?

You got me thinking about a Home for all the Bouncers!

We could all just sit in a room, in big chairs and slaver shite all day, talk about the good and bad players in the past and lots more.....

Be entertaining if nothing else!

It'd be like a scene from Father Ted.

Drink!

Then you come in leading a Haggis in trail (and its entrails) 😃

Drink! feck! women!

Is he good enough?
Agreed, is he better than what we have.

More humorous than that.

Benji Magee

The 21-year-old was rewarded for his stunning form this season by winning his first call-up to the Northern Ireland U21s squad during last month’s international break.

Magee’s displays and prolific goalscoring has brought him onto the radar of a host of clubs in England and Scotland ahead of this summer’s transfer window.

The likes of League One trio Bolton, Charlton, Oxford and League Two promotion hopefuls Wrexham as well as Scottish Premiership side Hibernian have made regular checks on the talented forward this season.

Benji Magee

The 21-year-old was rewarded for his stunning form this season by winning his first call-up to the Northern Ireland U21s squad during last month’s international break.

Magee’s displays and prolific goalscoring has brought him onto the radar of a host of clubs in England and Scotland ahead of this summer’s transfer window.

The likes of League One trio Bolton, Charlton, Oxford and League Two promotion hopefuls Wrexham as well as Scottish Premiership side Hibernian have made regular checks on the talented forward this season.

Only Wrexham and Edinburgh can boast a castle out of that lot and ours is more impressive so this should be a done deal.

Benji Mark II ?...if he is as good as the first one we would be doing well.

What a talent he was. Also Zemmama 💚

Apparently Wrexham pay big wages😢…and it looks like division one for them next season

Ohhh Benji Benji
He used to be Moroccan but he's Irish now

Not a rumour, but a bunch of out of contract keepers..

Small handful are worth a look imo.

Not a rumour, but a bunch of out of contract keepers..

Small handful are worth a look imo.

What a load of old rubbish that is.
A handful of the 13 randomly suggested options are similar ages to Marshall including a couple on the other side of the world. Just bonkers.
Out of contract Kelly is about the only one that makes sense.

What a load of old rubbish that is.
A handful of the 13 randomly suggested options are similar ages to Marshall including a couple on the other side of the world. Just bonkers.
Out of contract Kelly is about the only one that makes sense.

Yep, scatter gun “journalism” although there is some reasonable names on the list… top of those is Liam Kelly who would be a very decent option. I’m pretty sure Scott Bain is also out of contract at Celtic, and the former Dundee United keeper Seigrist can’t even make the bench… yet both would more than do a job for Hibs IMO.

Yep, scatter gun “journalism” although there is some reasonable names on the list… top of those is Liam Kelly who would be a very decent option. I’m pretty sure Scott Bain is also out of contract at Celtic, and the former Dundee United keeper Seigrist can’t even make the bench… yet both would more than do a job for Hibs IMO.
Seigrist has another two years of collecting good money for keeping fit.

Seigrist has another two years of collecting good money for keeping fit.

Does he? His agent must be very good.

Given he doesn’t even get near the bench, I wonder if Celtic will try to cut their losses with him.

This thread has been viewed 261215 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75