• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Rumour.

Mrs and 2 daughters mate you'd be the exact same 😔😂

My daughter has moved out, keep your eyes on the prize mister (y)

Reactions: JFP
My daughter has moved out, keep your eyes on the prize mister (y)
Oldest is 4 this month youngest 2 next month.
Got a long sentence ahead 😆

Double jeopardy!

😱 Good luck! My youngest daughter is 41 and I'm still looking after her and her 46 year auld sister.

😱 Good luck! My youngest daughter is 41 and I'm still looking after her and her 46 year auld sister.
😂 Nae wonder I struggle with positivity

😂 Nae wonder I struggle with positivity
Well if its positivity yi want, have a couple of sons, nae bother wi them. ;))

Not that I’m one to rub salt into the wounds but has it dawned on you yet that you have two weddings to pay for in the next decade or two?😁

Not that I’m one to rub salt into the wounds but has it dawned on you yet that you have two weddings to pay for in the next decade or two?😁
😢😢😢 ruined my weekend that has

I was thinking of him getting bathroom access before that!

• Haha
Reactions: JFP
I was thinking of him getting bathroom access before that!
If his missus is anything like mine he’s already relinquished the bathroom.

Remember that story Frankie Boyle told about driving through Bathgate and there’s a guy pissing against a house door, who then opens the door and goes in? See where I’m going with this…..?

I have two laddies. I have two boabies to worry about (excluding my own).

Folk with lassies, well.......

Folk with lassies, well.....
Its the laddies that go wi my lassies I worry about. Worse than their mothers.:loopy:

If his missus is anything like mine he’s already relinquished the bathroom.

Remember that story Frankie Boyle told about driving through Bathgate and there’s a guy pissing against a house door, who then opens the door and goes in? See where I’m going with this…..?
My buddy who i used to work with and i van shared , i had the van and used to moan that he wanted picked up for a job in craigleith when we`d be on the job for 7.05 for an 8 am start , then it dawned on me , he had 2 daughters a wife and one bathroom , he had to get in first before the commotion
I never had that problem laddies 36 and 22 ,daughter is 33 and i have 2 bathrooms

Well if its positivity yi want, have a couple of sons, nae bother wi them. ;))
awright shagger

awright shagger
In the late 1970's and early 1980's C, if yi threw a stane intae any playground in Edinburgh, yi wid have hit one of mine.:jump-back:

I think your moaning is understandable and constructive. If it really upsets the sensitive souls then FFS what's the point. The day this place becomes a forum of nodding heads then I am out of here. If it isn't a place to discuss honestly and openly, then debate/argue/agree to disagree then what's the point. Bottom line is we all want the best for Hibs. There is a tiny wee 'As I never criticise anything to do with the Hibs I am more of a Hibby than you...' mentality from a few and it's laughable.
Thanks mate, that's appreciated and I agree word for word that you posted also.

Folk with lassies, well.....
Huh,I've got twin boys and one of them turned out to be a Celtic supporter 😩 think I trump your dilemma.

Huh,I've got twin boys and one of them turned out to be a Celtic supporter 😩 think I trump your dilemma.
Poor parenting

In the late 1970's and early 1980's C, if yi threw a stane intae any playground in Edinburgh, yi wid have hit one of mine.:jump-back:
Targets?

Poor parenting
Poor?
Get the *&*^ banned.

Poor parenting
Absolutely their mother has a lot to answer for 😇

Poor?
Get the *&*^ banned.
I'm hoping there is a football equivalent of being gender fluid and he'll announce he's a hibby. 🙏

I'm hoping there is a football equivalent of being gender fluid and he'll announce he's a hibby. 🙏

Not gonna happen. It'd need Hibs to win the league before a Septic supporter to suddenly remember where he should be placing his loyalties.

Not gonna happen. It'd need Hibs to win the league before a Septic supporter to suddenly remember where he should be placing his loyalties.
Sad but true, I have failed miserably as a father 😢

Sad but true, I have failed miserably as a father 😢
Skywalker will come good mate. May the force be with you.

Skywalker will come good mate. May the force be with you.
You mean zimmer frame Shirley, Bill? :)

I've got four lassie grandbairns. The chaos up there at my lassies when the all kick off.

I've told my lassie that when i get to the age when maybe 'care' is needed she's to throw me into a home.

Fuck listening to that lot squabbling day and night.

You got me thinking about a Home for all the Bouncers!

We could all just sit in a room, in big chairs and slaver shite all day, talk about the good and bad players in the past and lots more.....

Be entertaining if nothing else!

You got me thinking about a Home for all the Bouncers!

We could all just sit in a room, in big chairs and slaver shite all day, talk about the good and bad players in the past and lots more.....

Be entertaining if nothing else!

1708011001835.png

It's not all about you, Doc......

It's not all about you, Doc....

Don't think he said it was. I thought this was just a photo of his living room tbh.

It's not all about you, Doc....
Stop takin the piss.

Don't think he said it was. I thought this was just a photo of his living room tbh.

That is his hut.

Birthday present or have you had it a while?

Took me at my word when I wished him a good bidet bday!

Birthday present or have you had it a while?
not stained enough

knew a baker once with brown fingers………………………………
Yes he kneaded a poo
Copyright @hibbybilly 👀

knew a baker once with brown fingers………………………………
Yes he kneaded a poo
Copyright @hibbybilly 👀
Doh!

Anyone remember this dud... surely not

Anyone remember this dud... surely not
He wasn't a dud, I liked him when was here. He's had an excellent career since.

This thread has been viewed 268355 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£86.25