• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Rugby

Westside Green

Private Member
Reaction score
1572689390551.png

House Of Fraser not confident of a comeback

Cmon the Boks

Yaaaassssss shut they *&*^ up for a wee while.

Yaaaassssss shut they *&*^ up for a wee while.
Back to the drop goal and the two goal hat trick( different sport , I know, but it's all they really have).

Men against boys, even the winger who looked like a schoolboy in amongst the giants.

South Africa won easily...England peaked too early last week against the All-Blacks.
Won the sweep in my work as well !...just need the Hi-bees to pull off a shock result today.

4BEA3760-9042-4ACD-80FC-8C0FEF24D5AB.jpeg

Not a rugby man but acknowledge a fine tournament put on by Japan and a happy ending.:giggley: England are great side who possibly peaked a game early. Well done the Springboks.

I've not been following it but it seems to have been a great competition with the Japanese getting carried away by the whole thing.

I'm not sure the FIFA World Cup in Qatar will have the same atmosphere. I'm fact I'm certain it won't, it will be a sporting catastrophe.

England thought they'd just have to show up, there press already had it won, tactical masterclass from the South Africans, well done to them.

England thought they'd just have to show up, there press already had it won, tactical masterclass from the South Africans, well done to them.
Always is with the press. Will done SA

Must of missed the medias assesment of the game.
When England beat New Zealand....They supposedly destroyed them(by 12 points)

Wonder what being beat by 20 points is called??

Ignore media, teams have little influence on the hype story nonsense.
Two fantastic teams, SA overpowered England yesterday but little went right for the English.
The RWC, what I watched, was sporting, entertaining and mainly exciting.
Football could learn a lot.

Ignore media, teams have little influence on the hype story nonsense.
Two fantastic teams, SA overpowered England yesterday but little went right for the English.
The RWC, what I watched, was sporting, entertaining and mainly exciting.
Football could learn a lot.
Do you think if we used an oval shaped ball Doidge might be a bit more accurate with his headers?
Big Ron might like that idea. :48:

Always is with the press. Will done SA
Matt Dawson said not one South African player would get a game for England.
English arrogance in full flow.

Maybe the passing rugby fan or mental non-rugby watching journalist like Piers Morgan thought that, but no chance did Eddie Jones or the 25 odd players take on a WC final against an elite level 2 x World Champions assuming they'd stroll it.
Wasn't the best tournament, no Lomu or Campese moments, but was pretty good. Pity Scotland- as usual- have to be in a nightmare predicament before they start performing.

Only Australia in 1991 have knocked out New Zealand and gone on to win a final. Modern Rugby is akin to rollerball.

This thread has been viewed 1471 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back