• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Rosyth to Groningen Ferry

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
I thought the ferry service stopped years ago?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Jeez, a little bit of both my soul and my liver was left in one of those frequent Groningen trips back in the day. You can of course fly to Bremen and its a cheap car hire drive down to see our Farmer Pals.

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
I thought the ferry service stopped years ago?

Aye, Stena and a partner looking to get it back up and running...getting ahead of the game for post brexit indy Scotland for freight, and green brotherhood peeve cruises.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Aye, Stena and a partner looking to get it back up and running...getting ahead of the game for post brexit indy Scotland for freight, and green brotherhood peeve cruises.
Good stuff. I do love a ferry journey. I was on the 20 min sail to Hunters Quay a fortnight ago.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Good stuff. I do love a ferry journey. I was on the 20 min sail to Hunters Quay a fortnight ago.

I was on the Cromarty to Nigg last week. Even shorter trip.

I had to park up behind a brand new Mercedes Convertible on the ferry which only takes two cars. One if it's a big 'un.
As I'd stopped several inches away from the bumper got waved forward by the ferry guy.
My car is an automatic so you can't use clutch control to edge forward, it's more a case of accelerator down - as soon as it grips, stand on the brakes!
My motor lurched forward to stop about an inch behind the Merc with the shocked Italian driver and very nervous ferryguy nearly jumping overboard to get out my way.

I'm quite unlucky on boats usually.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor

I had to park up behind a brand new Mercedes Convertible on the ferry which only takes two cars. One if it's a big 'un.
As I'd stopped several inches away from the bumper got waved forward by the ferry guy.
My car is an automatic so you can't use clutch control to edge forward, it's more a case of accelerator down - as soon as it grips, stand on the brakes!
My motor lurched forward to stop about an inch behind the Merc with the shocked Italian driver and very nervous ferryguy nearly jumping overboard to get out my way.

Oh buoy! We were just foot passengers. My sea legs were sturdy and feckin freezing due to the hoolie blawin' up the Clyde...and up me feckin shorts! Ahoy there!!

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor

Folk get in a right tangle having to reverse off that ferry - I saw someone almost drive off the side of the ramp a while back.

Good coffee to be had at the Slaughterhouse on the Cromarty side if folk are passing.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Had one there while I queued for the ferry.
Very nice.

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel