Ross County

moathibby

Bounce Radge
Tricky tie.They'll probably give us a good game,but I think we'll win it.Not entirely sure who we'll put in the lineup,but I guess Macnulty will be partnering Doidge up front.Think Whitts deserves a start,but I'd drop Horgan down to the bench and I hope Allan comes back to form.Anyway do you have thoughts?

Boo

Bounce Radge
Tricky tie.They'll probably give us a good game,but I think we'll win it.Not entirely sure who we'll put in the lineup,but I guess Macnulty will be partnering Doidge up front.Think Whitts deserves a start,but I'd drop Horgan down to the bench and I hope Allan comes back to form.Anyway do you have thoughts?
Flying up to Edinburgh now
Have tickets for tomorrow - hope match not cancelled
If the bridges closed then Ross C bring no fans x

Green tinted specs

Bounce Radge
Think we should just have enough to win this one by the odd goal, although weather conditions will probably play a big part in the quality on show. So a 2-1 victory for us me thinks.

Boo

Bounce Radge
I presume the game's on?Snow chucking it down as I type.
Just called Hibs and asked them this exact question as folk have travel plans etc to make
The bloke I spoke said only way he sees it being cancelled is if the opposition are unable to make it down and at this moment they have heard nothing to indicate they won’t make it
Hope it goes ahead

Boo

Bounce Radge
Just called Hibs and asked them this exact question as folk have travel plans etc to make
The bloke I spoke said only way he sees it being cancelled is if the opposition are unable to make it down and at this moment they have heard nothing to indicate they won’t make it
Hope it goes ahead
Just heard on radio the bridges have re opened so hopefully that means Ross C get down ok and game goes ahead

moathibby

Bounce Radge
Just back, since I can't get on any of 1875's posts I'll go on this.I thought that was a vast improvement,I thought all the players played well,I have no real complaints apart from Marciano who was giving me palpatations in the first 20 minutes with his distribution,but he calmed down.
We were fairly solid at the back,and County caused us few problems.Jackson gets my MOTM he didn't put a foot wrong all night,and his goal was the icing on the cake.
I thought Slivka was slow in his decision making at times and Allan's passing was in turns sublime and wayward.But I really don't have too many complaints because I thought we played well.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£95.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Killie v HIBERNIAN