• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Ross County v Hibernian Pre Match Thread

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
Ok apoligies to 1875 for starting this,he's probably a bit busy,so some of us will be going to Dingwall the morn.Not me; I can't afford it just now.But after Sunday I'm looking forward to paying close attention to the score.For me I wouldn't change any of the lineup-perhaps Doig was injured so put in Louis,apart from that keep it the same.Due to the bounce you get from skelping the huns I'm expecting a win.If I was Big G I'd be getting that bet on.So a result and a look at the league will see us looking no so desperate.Safe journey folks and come back cheery.

Ok apoligies to 1875 for starting this,he's probably a bit busy,so some of us will be going to Dingwall the morn.Not me; I can't afford it just now.But after Sunday I'm looking forward to paying close attention to the score.For me I wouldn't change any of the lineup-perhaps Doig was injured so put in Louis,apart from that keep it the same.Due to the bounce you get from skelping the huns I'm expecting a win.If I was Big G I'd be getting that bet on.So a result and a look at the league will see us looking no so desperate.Safe journey folks and come back cheery.
Porto is suspended

Sorry I am still working 11 hours after I started. I am heading up and staying over with Fiery Jack, no Just Back as I wont be taking a laptop or tablet, and will be going for a pint with Jack and Shetland Jimmy after the game and driving down the road and straight to work in the morning.

There is space in my car for one if anyone fancies a night oot in Dingwall?

Team wise, I expect a few changes from Sunday, with a few knocks and Porto serving a one match ban. Daz is fit as is Melker Hallberg and Sean Mackie, so a decent pool of players to pick from?

They pumped Dundee away the other week but we need to be winning and not spoil Sundays win.

So, team for me:

Macey

McGInn

McGregor

Hanlon

Doig

Newell

JDH

Cadden

Campbell

Doidge and

Boyler.

See you up there, wrap up its to be Baltic!

Hibernian Forever!

Porto is suspended

Didn’t know that

Sorry I am still working 11 hours after I started. I am heading up and staying over with Fiery Jack, no Just Back as I wont be taking a laptop or tablet, and will be going for a pint with Jack and Shetland Jimmy after the game and driving down the road and straight to work in the morning.

Team wise, I expect a few changes from Sunday, with a few knocks and Porto serving a one match ban. Daz is fit as is Melker Hallberg and Sean Mackie, so a decent pool of players to pick from?

They pumped Dundee away the other week but we need to be winning and not spoil Sundays win.

So, team for me:

Macey

McGInn

McGregor

Hanlon

Doig

Newell

JDH

Cadden

Campbell

Doidge and

Boyler.

Hibernian Forever!

See you at the Mallard

Staying in Inverness with @hibadelic

Porto is suspended
He’s served his 2 game ban v Celtic and Aberdeen

He has another 1 game ban, accumulated points.

Seemingly has a one game ban, my error

So, team for me:

Macey

McGInn

McGregor

Hanlon

Doig

Newell

JDH

Cadden

Campbell

Doidge and

Boyler.

Hibernian Forever!
Say hello to Shetland Jimmy ,met him and exjarl in the legion F2C33815-6A64-431A-BAFF-511553186CBF.jpeg

Didn’t know that
saw it on the news earlier

Say hello to Shetland Jimmy ,met him and exjarl in the legion View attachment 7066

I have that badge too

Say hello to Shetland Jimmy ,met him and exjarl in the legion View attachment 7066

Will do.

I have that badge too
No many going about,think a was going to Dingwall and got lost 😂😂

Surprisingly, I think he will rest Boyle, the guy has has been round the world and a bit over the last weeks.

Surprisingly, I think he will rest Boyle, the guy has has been round the world and a bit over the last weeks.
Tell him if he gets another first half hat trick he can take the second half off.

I have that badge too
Is it to scale?

After watching the entire game re-run yesterday I think Mr Hanlon had a lot to do with what panned out 🤔
From the first 30 seconds and for the entire game he set the standard . Well done capt.💪👏👍✅

After watching the entire game re-run yesterday I think Mr Hanlon had a lot to do with what panned out 🤔
From the first 30 seconds and for the entire game he set the standard . Well done capt.💪👏👍✅
I always think that the way you start a game sets the tone. The Hanlon and Newell early challenges made this Hibby very happy.

Safe journey to those of you travelling to Dingwall. I'll be setting my alarm for 02.45 to watch it on Hibs tv, bleary eyed but sober as I've finally admitted to myself I'm an alcoholic and need to change my ways. I'll be with you in spirit (pun intended) 😀😀😀

subscribed to Ross County tv,all set up.Looking forward to it.

I always think that the way you start a game sets the tone. The Hanlon and Newell early challenges made this Hibby very happy.
Really?
The yellow cards so early on with the hun support trying to influence the ref had me head in hands shiting myself.
Then I remembered the disastrous Italy had against the Hinglish then I pulled myself together and sat back to enjoy what was to unfold. 😄:juice:

Really?
The yellow cards so early on with the hun support trying to influence the ref had me head in hands shiting myself.
Then I remembered the disastrous Italy had against the Hinglish then I pulled myself together and sat back to enjoy what was to unfold. 😄:juice:
You’re right ,historically Paul could easily have been sent off by a ref influenced by the hoardes , worked out well though . Hard but fair , committed but sensible , the way to go 🤔

Clancey is one of our better Refs.

You’re right ,historically Paul could easily have been sent off by a ref influenced by the hoardes , worked out well though . Hard but fair , committed but sensible , the way to go 🤔
I don't think he was going to book him till surrounded by stickies

I actually missed all that, because I was still looking for my seat.

Wood turned out to be a good signing

Good luck Hibs lets get back on track

Wood turned out to be a good signing

Good luck Hibs lets get back on track
Amazing the youngsters we've had on loan that have rarely played

Whats the score with Wood, is he still with us? He has played just once since he came . Strange loan signing

Whats the score with Wood, is he still with us? He has played just once since he came . Strange loan signing
Panic signing I think

No substitute for experience. 👍

This is going to be a really tough game I think.
Ross County are much improved from when we played them at the start of the season.
Charles Cook is one to watch.....hope Hibs are keeping an eye on him.
Hibs are bound to be a bit leggy after the huge effort of Sunday, and I think Ross County will have a real go at us.
McGregor in for Porteous.

1-1 is my prediction.

Nisbet should've had a goal there.

No creating much , need SA on second half 🤔

Saying that , just hit the post

Saying that , just hit the post
see match update fred

We've had the majority of the game but you've got to put chances away. Horrible fealing it's going to be a 0-0 draw.

Can see us winning this, we are causing them problems when we are getting the ball down and playing with intensity

Boyler running at them has already got a couple rash tackles on him which have led to yellow cards, can see the same players making the same mistakes.

Playing well need Doidge on for aerial threat and Newells been quality

More questions than answers in our league performances, I really thought we would win their tonight as they aren’t anything special, a poor goal to lose and another zero points on the board.

This thread has been viewed 2581 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back