• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Ross County away on December 4

dibo

Bounce Radge
Can mind a few years back, midweek up there and a pretty healthy and highly bevvied away support- think it was a cup match?- half time waiting for a piss in the porto cabin bogs and one guy was desperate for a shite, really desperate.

So much so he skipped the queue, plenty complaints, but not half as many as when he dropped his trousers and proceeded to take a shite in a sink. The most rancid fetid stench I've experienced. Seasoned users of the most turgid away day bogs boaking at the eye melting vapours of some boys turd.

With all that said, Dingwall is the best away game in the league. Just without the jobbies.
Ach you've got to go! And all that

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I have never been to Ross , is it an impressive set up ?
The natives are extremely friendly.I think they are happy to see folk turning up.

Boo

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Can mind a few years back, midweek up there and a pretty healthy and highly bevvied away support- think it was a cup match?- half time waiting for a piss in the porto cabin bogs and one guy was desperate for a shite, really desperate.

So much so he skipped the queue, plenty complaints, but not half as many as when he dropped his trousers and proceeded to take a shite in a sink. The most rancid fetid stench I've experienced. Seasoned users of the most turgid away day bogs boaking at the eye melting vapours of some boys turd.

With all that said, Dingwall is the best away game in the league. Just without the jobbies.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

The Scottish Cup Winners v Der Hun

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in