• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Rod's anointment

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Mmm, what next for Hibs?

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
For all that people don't like about him within on field matters he has done a great job in building our infrastructure and putting us on a solid if not exceptional financial footing. Some of his deals for outgoing players have been very good...he is an excellent negotiator. His appointment of Leanne tells me he finally learned from previous mistakes. He might always be seen as divisive within the support but I am happy we have a sympathetic ear in the SFA

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
For all that people don't like about him within on field matters he has done a great job in building our infrastructure and putting us on a solid if not exceptional financial footing. Some of his deals for outgoing players have been very good...he is an excellent negotiator. His appointment of Leanne tells me he finally learned from previous mistakes. He might always be seen as divisive within the support but I am happy we have a sympathetic ear in the SFA
Perhaps now he’s got the top job , he wont pander to the corrupt organisation he now watches over , but don’t hold your breath .

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Unopposed elections really annoy me.
It's just a formality really rather than an election. Once you get the gig of 'Second Vice President' it's simply a career progression within the SFA, First Vice Pres then of course the top job.
But I know you know that, and I understand exactly what you mean.

I expect the media (usual suspects) will be braying about the need for change now - they don't like Rodders, or indeed Hibs. Not after the way we upset the The Rangers by refusing to sell Scott Allan to them, and our exuberance, and of course not handing over SJM to the Smellies on demand. How dare Hibs not comply with the wishes of (apparently) the only two teams that matter.
It will be interesting to see if Rodders tries to upset the applecart there or simply falls into historical line with his predecessors and allows suits and committees to stop anything meaningful happening.

I'm sure many folk will already have decided how he will perform.
He's always been a divisive figure.

As usual I will wait and see before I make judgement.

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Should sell out the whole ground now that the thousands of " will not be back till petrie is away " will be buying a ST. :lookaround:

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Meh.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
It's just a formality really rather than an election. Once you get the gig of 'Second Vice President' it's simply a career progression within the SFA, First Vice Pres then of course the top job.
But I know you know that, and I understand exactly what you mean.

I expect the media (usual suspects) will be braying about the need for change now - they don't like Rodders, or indeed Hibs. Not after the way we upset the The Rangers by refusing to sell Scott Allan to them, and our exuberance, and of course not handing over SJM to the Smellies on demand. How dare Hibs not comply with the wishes of (apparently) the only two teams that matter.
It will be interesting to see if Rodders tries to upset the applecart there or simply falls into historical line with his predecessors and allows suits and committees to stop anything meaningful happening.

I'm sure many folk will already have decided how he will perform.
He's always been a divisive figure.

As usual I will wait and see before I make judgement.
I’m sure they will be “baying” , Doc , but does it mean he is really gone
🤞

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Here's some of my favourites from some Sevco site

Just read on the Biased Broadcasting Corporations sight that this excuse of a human has to get this post unopposed. Now to be fare I will go back and recheck this as I couldn’t believe that the chairman of a club who’s fans ran riot at the SCF has been allowed this position. Also if that’s the case WHY???? have Rangers not opposed it, because just the sight of this excretion makes my blood boil.

The man who wanted us stripped of titles without any investigation.
The man who failed to condemn our players being attacked on the pitch by his supporters.
Sums the SFA up.

Another Rangers hating scumbag in a position of power in Scottish football??
Well there's a big massive fu** off surprise.

Lawwell and Petrie hate each other but their differences might be put aside for the greater hatred of rangers

Another day, another Rangers hater in a position of power in Scotland.

If Rangers DO NOT oppose this farce then we're still being sold down the river.

A disgraceful appointment. The old men in suits continue to kill our game, and this one in particular is a Rangers hating pr**k.

C'mon Joe. You must be warming to Rodders just a tad now?

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
Here's some of my favourites from some Sevco site

Just read on the Biased Broadcasting Corporations sight that this excuse of a human has to get this post unopposed. Now to be fare I will go back and recheck this as I couldn’t believe that the chairman of a club who’s fans ran riot at the SCF has been allowed this position. Also if that’s the case WHY???? have Rangers not opposed it, because just the sight of this excretion makes my blood boil.

The man who wanted us stripped of titles without any investigation.
The man who failed to condemn our players being attacked on the pitch by his supporters.
Sums the SFA up.

Another Rangers hating scumbag in a position of power in Scottish football??
Well there's a big massive fu** off surprise.

Lawwell and Petrie hate each other but their differences might be put aside for the greater hatred of rangers

Another day, another Rangers hater in a position of power in Scotland.

If Rangers DO NOT oppose this farce then we're still being sold down the river.

A disgraceful appointment. The old men in suits continue to kill our game, and this one in particular is a Rangers hating pr**k.

C'mon Joe. You must be warming to Rodders just a tad now?
A few numbskull sevco idiots couldn’t sway my opinion , sorry Sir

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Rodders is God.
I love the site of him .
I think that's fare!
Fuc* the sevconians and they're dodgy spelling and grammer.......

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I'm more interested in how this affects Hibs ?. Does he stay on as chairman at Easter Road ?

SlovSam

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce

The supporters of "Scotland's Shame 2012" seem to have forgotten the statement that Hibs very helpfully issued concerning "Scotland's Shame 1872" a few years ago.

Little old Hibs who never say boo to a goose suddenly out of nowhere and almost unilatterly now wanted everyone in Scottish football to move on and quietly and quickly forget about the 10 years of cheating through the illegal EBT's and the financial doping by "Scotland's Shame 1872" on a massive scale eventually estimated to total around £100m loss to HMRC.

Hibs have barely issued a statement about anything ever in their puff but this incredibly helpful one which by an amazing coincidence mirrored 100% the SFA position just happened to drop out of the little old sky just when the SFA needed it most.

Good old Hibs doing whats right for Scottish football without any ulterior motivation......

Aye fkn right Tonto.

Last edited:

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
I'm more interested in how this affects Hibs ?. Does he stay on as chairman at Easter Road ?
My question as well
If he is out of the picture regarding decisions at Hibs , great .
We’d also have the added bonus of upsetting the the rangers

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors