• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Roadworks

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
For those travelling to Easter Rd,Lindsay Rd is closing Eastbound for a year on 7th March.

Leith Walk Northbound next month too....

Brunswick Road is open again at the Leith Walk end. I think Montgomery Street is too.

No big changes from the last game but huge changes coming as of the 29th March.

Leith Walk north bound will be closed for 18 months!

Diversions are via Bonnington and Easter Road.

For those using public transport:

The 10 and 11 are being diverted via Annandale Street and Bonnington.

The 12 bus will no longer serve Leith and terminates it's route at St Andrews Square.

The other busses are diverted along London Road and down Easter Road. Expect one route the 34 which will be going along Regent Road.

There's no change around Easter Road for the 1 and 35 although the 1 route has been extended to the old Eastern General Hospital area.

Details of all service changes and there's a lot of them can be found here

If you're travelling by car, good luck!

Last edited:
I assume they dont actually do any actual improvements to the roads , they are disgraceful for a capital city

I assume they dont actually do any actual improvements to the roads , they are disgraceful for a capital city
No! They make the holes bigger, fill them with paper mache, fuck off and then within 2 hours its like driving on a forest road up north.

I'd agree there are many crap roads in Edinburgh, more than other places I regularly travel to in my wee van.

I have to say though that there have been a good few improvements around the city. I know it was a by product of the trams but Easter Road now has an excellent surface. Pavements have also been improved in some streets.

But aye, lots need done.

I'd agree there are many crap roads in Edinburgh, more than other places I regularly travel to in my wee van.

I have to say though that there have been a good few improvements around the city. I know it was a by product of the trams but Easter Road now has an excellent surface. Pavements have also been improved in some streets.

But aye, lots need done.

The only saving grace is normally you aren't going too fast so have a chance to swerve them

This thread has been viewed 941 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back