• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Half Time Draw Ridiculous Rag

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
The Evening News today are running two stories. First one is some Canadian no mark who's left the gunts for 3rd div German fitba stating that he hates the Hibs and it is drummed into them to hate us.

And the other is how Ian Black knocked us back 4 times in his career. McLeish, Mixu twice and Fenlon. It's just a script so they can mention 5-1 obviously but this is how this wonderful piece of journalism ends.....I kid you not...

"Aye. It was four times I knocked Hibs back. Inverness twice, when I was younger and Pat Fenlon phoned me after we pumped them in the final."

This is the level we have to deal with. Makes the Sunday Post look like Time magazine. What a sorry excuse for a major city paper. Cmon Hecky, sort these chumps oot this season please.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

"Aye. It was four times I knocked Hibs back. Inverness twice, when I was younger and Pat Fenlon phoned me after we pumped them in the final."

And for this I shall be forever grateful.
:54:

On so many levels The Evening News is a piece of shit publication. I've not bought one for years and I never will again.

And for this I shall be forever grateful.
:54:
We've had enough of our own *snort* dopes without a Gunt one...

This thread has been viewed 822 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back