Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Rewind | Time For Heroes

Hibernian FC

RSS Feed
REWIND | TIME FOR HEROES

Next Thursday will be the four-year anniversary of a day that changed our lives forever.

On May 21, 2016 time seemed to stand still as club captain David Gray ended 114 years of hurt with THAT goal to win THAT game. It was a moment to savour, whether surrounded by family, friends or just roaring incomprehensibly by yourself in your own wee corner of the globe. That feeling has never really worn off.

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Splendid.

Spread the message amigos.

Splendid.

Spread the message amigos.

"It is £2.50 for a virtual pie, £3.20 for a virtual pizza slice, £2.30 for a virtual Bovril and £1.50 for a virtual Capri Sun"

Raging at the lack of virtual vegan options to be honest. Now is not the time to discriminate through our food offerings and I hope our fan rep raises this.

Is it too much to ask for a fukn Jacket Potato with beans for example. That costs F all to produce and the mark up is massive so could flog for a fiver.

Reckon Dougan would have been all over this....not the scran but the idea.

Desperate Dan

"It is £2.50 for a virtual pie, £3.20 for a virtual pizza slice, £2.30 for a virtual Bovril and £1.50 for a virtual Capri Sun"

Raging at the lack of virtual vegan options to be honest. Now is not the time to discriminate through our food offerings and I hope our fan rep raises this.

Is it too much to ask for a fukn Jacket Potato with beans for example. That costs F all to produce and the mark up is massive so could flog for a fiver.

Nae chips...

......or should that be fries :grinning-smiley-045:

Is there some kind of log in to the You Tube channel, I am a bit of a thicko with stuff like this?

I agree with your (virtual) annoyance at the lack of a veggie or vegan option, but just for this game I quite fancied a wee blast from the past by having a mince pie and a Bovril, because every time I have had a coffee recently at ER, it is indeed a "virtual" representation of coffee, as I think, for the price paid, the coffee is awfy.

rude_boy

Hibs Radge
Is there some kind of log in to the You Tube channel, I am a bit of a thicko with stuff like this?
Starts at 2.45, I think..

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.