Return of Efe....

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
This must happen now it's been mentioned .
Was.easily our best player . What a difference he would make to our defence.
Never inured , can't recall him well being suspended,a joy to watch

If he was to end up at the farmers I would be one grumpy wee man.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Its on the Inside Easter Rd VHS. Would you believe it if it was put on twatter instead.

If it's on VHS then what a silly man he is. Imagine not wanting a European cup winner in you're side that's bonkers.

A lot of Twitter is full of shite but it has got a few things correct. It pointed out Hecky was out before public release it was correct. It pointed out Ross was new boss it was correct. It's pointing out Ambrose is signing for us we shall see. It also had us signing Henderson, Cummings and loads of other various players but I took no stock in that.

Chester Perry

Thank you god, for football, for Maradona.
If it's on VHS then what a silly man he is. Imagine not wanting a European cup winner in you're side that's bonkers.

A lot of Twitter is full of shite but it has got a few things correct. It pointed out Hecky was out before public release it was correct. It pointed out Ross was new boss it was correct. It's pointing out Ambrose is signing for us we shall see. It also had us signing Henderson, Cummings and loads of other various players but I took no stock in that.

And Twitter was saying for weeks that Heck would be binned, law of averages was it’d be right eventually.

We may have plenty defenders but none as good as Effe. Allan and probably Whittaker are our only real ball players, Effe would be the 3rd. We need him.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
And Twitter was saying for weeks that Heck would be binned, law of averages was it’d be right eventually.

We may have plenty defenders but none as good as Effe. Allan and probably Whittaker are our only real ball players, Effe would be the 3rd. We need him.

I'm no against Efe coming btw I'm just saying we have four CB's already. We would need to shift someone. Hanlon or McGregor goes into early retirement.

Reactions: Zab

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Efe is more than just a centre back. He's a good ball player that is capable of grabbing the game by the scruff of the neck. Porteous is no where near the quality of Efe but would help bring him on. If he signed I'd maybe look to play him as left back as he has excellent attacking qualities.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Never much into CB's maself.All this 'rubber duck,niner niner, we've got a smoky on our tail' was all a load o' pish if you ask me good buddy.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge

I'm pretty sure Judas wanted Le God to play in a trial match so he could assess him before deciding on signing him. If that's true then he truly is a silly man indeed. @Sir Shrink might know if that bit is true or not [about the trial match, not about Judas being a twat].

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Get rid of Jackson he’s just a bog standard CB like Michael ‘thwacker’ Nelson
I've not been impressed with jackson, but he is not as bad as that big huddie Nelson.

Anyway, let's get my Christmas off to the perfect start and get the big man in. In fact , " All I want for Christmas is to have big effe back. " :5:

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
I'm pretty sure Judas wanted Le God to play in a trial match so he could assess him before deciding on signing him. If that's true then he truly is a silly man indeed. @Sir Shrink might know if that bit is true or not [about the trial match, not about Judas being a twat].
I believe both are true.
:grinning-smiley-045:

Reactions: Dub
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts