Retail Shops In Scotland

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Cheers Jack, she’s away doon tae Asda and passing the Fort tae see if any shops open.

Jack

Bounce Radge
Aye.
And if she had taken action two weeks earlier it would be even lower.
Aye we've been through this debate already.

If Westminster had put the legislation and financial packages through earlier only then would it have been possible to lock down earlier with lives in all the home nations being saved.

Sadly the bastard Torys saw delayed action as an ideal opportunity to extend their euthanasia policy for the sick, infirm and elderly.

ianwalker1875

Bounce Radge
Boris is a clown.
Jimmy Krankie is a clown.
There is not one political leader of note in the UK.
I vote at every election as I was brought up to believe it is my duty to do so but I often wonder why when I see the mess our elected members get us into.

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Boris is a clown.
Jimmy Krankie is a clown.
There is not one political leader of note in the UK.
I vote at every election as I was brought up to believe it is my duty to do so but I often wonder why when I see the mess our elected members get us into.
It's a pity that you choose to predicate your argument on a series of emotional comparisons: Boris may well be; Nicola Sturgeon is doing a job that clearly indicates she is anything but; this is a time when we need all political leaders to step up - some have; your vote is a privilege that does not guarantee you get what you desire. I agree with the previous comments stating that the Scottish Government could, and in hindsight, perhaps should have acted quicker but Westminster holds the purse strings for furloughing workers and that was key in deciding when to move to lockdown. I am no supporter of the SNP, but I know which leader is doing her very best for the whole of Scotland, not just the moneyed class, as in England.

moathibby

Bounce Radge
I can see no reason for rushing to the shops.Maybe some people get a kick out of risking their lives in that way but not I.

Jack

Bounce Radge
I can see no reason for rushing to the shops.Maybe some people get a kick out of risking their lives in that way but not I.
Some people clearly do. I was astonished by some of the scenes reported yesterday on the telly!

Folk queuing up to get into shops!!! I won't even queue to get into a pub!

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I've enjoyed not being surrounded by people on a daily basis, cant imagine anything worse than a trip to bloody primark now.

I look forward to taking the other half out for something to eat and a drink after, but it'll still be total chaos. But even then, I've started enjoying cooking again, might not be arsed going out ?‍♂

I seen somewhere talk about an immunity passport. Be interesting to see if we can all get tested for immunities, get branded, given the green light and we can start to get back to some sort of normality.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£40.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old