• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Replies which leave you speechless

WillieWilson

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Part of Bounce
My son (12) plays Sunday league football in the Garforth League in and around Leeds. In a recent match the opposition goalie was sent off - a highly unusual occurence at this level where entire matches can pass without a single incidence of foul play. It turned that he'd been swearing - at everybody. Later it also emerged that he'd called one of the black players in our team "a fucking frizzy-haired freak". This player's dad raised the issue of racism with the coaches. The opposition coach said: "I can't believe he would say something like that - both his parents are police officers."

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
My son (12) plays Sunday league football in the Garforth League in and around Leeds. In a recent match the opposition goalie was sent off - a highly unusual occurence at this level where entire matches can pass without a single incidence of foul play. It turned that he'd been swearing - at everybody. Later it also emerged that he'd called one of the black players in our team "a fucking frizzy-haired freak". This player's dad raised the issue of racism with the coaches. The opposition coach said: "I can't believe he would say something like that - both his parents are police officers."
Hi Mark, as you know I have met both your lovely Hibee St. Pat's kids, in both Leeds and on your visit to the Hibs Club and the Directors Lounge at ER. Being Eurasian have they ever been subject to racist shit growing up?

As you will know this year the beautiful Harp Mosaic which you made, will fittingly be placed for good in the Church in the small village of Ballingary, County Limerick, the birthplace of Canon Edward Joseph Hannan.
Organised by St. Patrick's Branch and Ballingary AFC.

Regards to all

BIG G

WillieWilson

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Hi Mark, as you know I have met both your lovely Hibee St. Pat's kids, in both Leeds and on your visit to the Hibs Club and the Directors Lounge at ER. Being Eurasian have they ever been subject to racist shit growing up?

As you will know this year the beautiful Harp Mosaic which you made, will fittingly be placed for good in the Church in the small village of Ballingary, County Limerick, the birthplace of Canon Edward Joseph Hannan.
Organised by St. Patrick's Branch and Ballingary AFC.

Regards to all

BIG G
Hi G
No I don't think the children have been subject to racism, at least as far as I know - if they have, they haven't told me about it.
I'm glad the harp is going to end up somewhere it will be appreciated. A pity it wasn't really embraced by Hibs. But at least it did the trick in May 2016, thanks to your efforts.
It wouldn't surprise me if Ron Gordon was planning to make more out of Hibernian's Irish roots in marketing the club worldwide.
All the best to you G.

tayside hibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
My young lad was about 5, during the time Lennon was receiving bullets through the post and it was on the news.
My young lad commented that he ( lennon) would be in a lot of trouble.
" why would he be in trouble for receiving bullets in the post" I asked
" well be must have ordered them " was his unforgettable reply

Visit Frutin Travel

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in

Motherwell v Hibs